Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
You never been to the Pak forum, wow you innocent bachcha
All shows has their on thread
Oh wow
I never go main forum only I see the tags and land up on those pages
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
You never been to the Pak forum, wow you innocent bachcha
All shows has their on thread
Oh wow
I never go main forum only I see the tags and land up on those pages
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
PAK dramas are frustrating. The odd one is good but it’s the same poop just in a different pile - oh wait that’s itv too! 😂😂
Omg what I have signed up
Originally posted by: BurakZeynep
https://youtube.com/shorts/jvvQ1yT8D1U?si=cHqY5kC1bURvnVDh
Mehru's boss BTS and he needs money
Why are Amal & Fahad in same frame?
https://x.com/greymagicshop/status/1863454268960706778
Hot kutta aka hotdog
https://x.com/Wildreaper1/status/1863377446697070607
Twitter is either roasting shanno or thirsting over him 
https://x.com/Wildreaper1/status/1863377446697070607
Twitter is either roasting shanno or thirsting over him
He needs to get roasted like a turkey on Thanksgiving at this point. Kamina saala.
He needs to get roasted like a turkey on Thanksgiving at this point. Kamina saala.
Then he will be a roasted and hot turkey (tharki) 
Twitter is Shipping so hard I am finding it hard to resist