Jaan Nisar (GEO) - Danish Taimoor, Hiba Bukhari- Page 145

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

116.9k

Users

47

Likes

3k

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: heartfilia



I didn't like Haroon either because he was dumb. Nageen wasn't a likable character, which I agree with, but her self-respect amazed me smiley36

When Sultan thought he was getting revenge by putting Nageen in the worst situations, he also expected her to do the same things he did for love, which meant compromising her self-respect. Worse, in inside he actually always wished MAYBE she would fight for his love, but she didn't sakljdksdss That's what drives him into his tragedy too. It's not the only reason, of course, but it's a powerful one.

Yes, he loved her intensely and deeply, but in a spoiled and selfish way. This was basically his way of loving.
I loved his complexness :')


About Sultan getting revenge, I have a slightly different view. I think Sultan liked Nageen at first sight. But after the slap, his ego overpowered his liking. And they had moments before marriage, at that time he had revenge in his mind but also somewhere may be, he liked those moments but he didn’t think much about them. When she actually left him, those moments which he didn’t think about in the past started resurfacing and which led to him realising his love for her.
And about Nageen, I get where she is coming from. During the upbringing of girls, it is said to them that they have to protect their respect. And Nageen had no idea who he was and what his feelings for her were, so she was like that. Although slap was a bit extreme she could have warned him. But later she realised it right that she went far? I don’t remember her reaction exactly.

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 years ago

Forgot today is JN day too 😍😍. But for me show will finish in 10 minutes thanks to Kaddu uncle and his dragging 😡😡, while most likely I will watch Radd for 2 hrs.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 2 years ago

13:35

Haha Agree with the lady.. I think the camera loves it when Danish and Hiba come in the same frame smiley27

https://youtu.be/a-a9sh9KMeU?si=EARlEqbk4Skhasoi

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

13:35

Haha Agree with the lady.. I think the camera loves it when Danish and Hiba come in the same frame smiley27

https://youtu.be/a-a9sh9KMeU?si=EARlEqbk4Skhasoi

Even we love it 😍😍

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 years ago

Btwn no offense to Hiba. She seems to have a very happy married life. But I don't like her husband and her pair onscreen. I have similar issues with other real life pair too. I don't like Farhaan with Urwa onscreen. Danish and Ayeza too haven't clicked with me on screen though they look great on photos. Might be due to being in bad script too.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".