Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 13 days ago
Ok. Thank you

Originally posted by: Criticiser

You mean these - smiley1smiley9smiley20 smiley25

All you have to do is press the smiley1 icon to use them.

IMG_1615.jpeg

How did you get this formatting bar?!! It's completely gone for me smiley19 And vijay my bestie is also not paying attention to my complaint smiley38

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

How did you get this formatting bar?!! It's completely gone for me smiley19 And vijay my bestie is also not paying attention to my complaint smiley38

How strange it’s always been there for me I can literally see it now while writing this post smiley3

Vijay needs to do something about this as it’s very strange for this to happen.  

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

How strange it’s always been there for me I can literally see it now while writing this post smiley3

Vijay needs to do something about this as it’s very strange for this to happen.  

The emoji box is there always. I don't think any changes have been made to that. You might want to clear your cache and see if that works. If not, then you will have to go over to the Site Issues thread and raise a complain.

Edited by minakrish - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

The emoji box is there always. I don't think any changes have been made to that. You might want to clear your cache and see if that works. If not, then you will have to go over to the Site Issues thread and raise a complain.

But Vijay my bestie is not noticing my problem smiley13 I wrote yesterday and I wrote today too in that site thread. I have an automatic cache clearance set up, soooo... idk why it's happening to me smiley24

minakrish thumbnail

But Vijay my bestie is not noticing my problem smiley13 I wrote yesterday and I wrote today too in that site thread. I have an automatic cache clearance set up, soooo... idk why it's happening to me smiley24

Probably because he is travelling out of country. He will reply when he gets free.smiley1

Originally posted by: minakrish

Probably because he is travelling out of country. He will reply when he gets free.smiley1

...without me? smiley19

JK! Good for him smiley36

Hi dear,

Can you share a screen shot of what you see while posting the quick reply feature .

is the formatting bar at the top not visible at all ? 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 12 days ago

Can we have a Critic and Neutral Team just like TMD forum? Might as well remove Goenka, Birla, Poddar teams and replace them as no one has joined them.

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hi dear,

Can you share a screen shot of what you see while posting the quick reply feature .

is the formatting bar at the top not visible at all ? 

https://i.postimg.cc/gJmq7WS0/image.png

It's been like this for the past 2-3 days

Edited by Sutapasima - 12 days ago