Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Pitch and conditions for the last league game for the season - The pitch is almost at the centre at the ground. Square boundaries are 61-62 metres. One straight boundary is longer (71 to 73 metres), other is shorter (56 and 57 metres). The last game here wasn't high-scoring. Matthew Hayden says it's a cracking wicket - a different looking one from the last game. RR got 199 and DC couldn't chase it down last year. The pitch is extremely hard, he says, it's got a good sheen to it.

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

IF GG KKR is smart then they will let RR win today smiley36

It's better to face RR in Q1 than SRH smiley17

Savera84 thumbnail

With five minutes to go for the scheduled toss time, bad weather has struck. A sudden drizzle has the groundstaff run across to bring the covers on. The players have to abandon their warm-ups

Originally posted by: Savera84

Congratulations for the group promotion, Priyanka!smiley40

All the very best for future promotions.

Cheers..

thank u ❤

Groundsmen covering the pitch here in Guwahati. Slight rain in the air," informs Pratyush Sinha, our correspondent from the stadium.

Avesh Khan: Just want to continue following the process. We have qualified already but we need to win one more. We want to focus on ourselves, not rely on other teams. Want to win today and get the momentum on our side after four defeats. We discussed that the set batters need to take the game deep and the bowlers should look to focus on every delivery, rather than thinking of completing four overs. The fielding unit have also been told to sharpen up, give their 100% and put in more effort. (On his performance) It has been a good season but I haven’t got as many wickets as I’d have liked. I’ve been doing different roles for this team. When Burger was playing for us, I wasn’t getting to bowl in the powerplay, but now I’ve been told to bowl in the powerplay. I’ve done well there and also at the death. I’ve been told to be prepared to be an all phase bowler. (On being reserve player for T20 World Cup) The prep for that hasn’t started yet. I’m not part of the squad but since it is T20, anything could happen since everyone plays a lot of cricket. I’ll keep preparing and try to rectify the mistakes there. During an IPL season, you don’t get to practice that much because the games are back-to-back.

No rain plz

Edited by Prizi - 13 days ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Avesh Khan: Just want to continue following the process. We have qualified already but we need to win one more. We want to focus on ourselves, not rely on other teams. Want to win today and get the momentum on our side after four defeats. We discussed that the set batters need to take the game deep and the bowlers should look to focus on every delivery, rather than thinking of completing four overs. The fielding unit have also been told to sharpen up, give their 100% and put in more effort. (On his performance) It has been a good season but I haven’t got as many wickets as I’d have liked. I’ve been doing different roles for this team. When Burger was playing for us, I wasn’t getting to bowl in the powerplay, but now I’ve been told to bowl in the powerplay. I’ve done well there and also at the death. I’ve been told to be prepared to be an all phase bowler. (On being reserve player for T20 World Cup) The prep for that hasn’t started yet. I’m not part of the squad but since it is T20, anything could happen since everyone plays a lot of cricket. I’ll keep preparing and try to rectify the mistakes there. During an IPL season, you don’t get to practice that much because the games are back-to-back.

Viswasruti thumbnail

The toss was delayed due to rain. 

Please keep the predictions button for Match 70 open, till the playing 11 is revealed by their captains. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Toss has been delayed due to rain - the announcement comes a minute or two later.