Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

Since Arjun has doubts on Goraii Bai , I think he will hide the file again. He has twice mentioned to her about not entering his cabin without his permissions. This Guy is too good at observation except in one case.

Jitka idiot hubby aahe to smiley6titka ch intelligent lawyer pn aahe smiley20

Tyane gore bai la murkh banvun priya la parat tondghasi padl mhatari samor tr naval nahi vatnar malasmiley36

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

आजचा भाग चांगला आहे👍👍

अर्जुन ने madhubhau ना mahipatchya पाळतीवर ठेवलं 👌🤪 महोपत ल वाटतंय ...आपणच हुशार🤪 चैतन्य मुळे महीपत बाबतीत चांगला clue मिळाला. 

Madhubhau has joined Kalpana....wants to see Sayali with her baby!! सायली अर्जुन....चे तेव्हाचे expressions🥹🥹

Practical Sayali....has put her foot down...and spoke clearly with Arjun 👌 good convo👏 she doesn't want to continue the contract and the family फसवणूक!!👌 आता आपल्यातलं अंतर वाढवायचं 🥹🥹

But of course Arjun will convince her to continue at least for sometime...so that he can prepare to show some rift between the two....and then file for divorce!!

उद्याचा mahaepisode will be the flashback of their relationship...त्यांचा pravas ....from strangers to sweethearts!!

And may be gorebai contract file मिळवतील!!

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Practical Sayali....has put her foot down...and spoke clearly with Arjun 👌 good convo👏 she doesn't want to continue the contract and the family फसवणूक!!👌 आता आपल्यातलं अंतर वाढवायचं 🥹🥹

But of course Arjun will convince her to continue at least for sometime...so that he can prepare to show some rift between the two....and then file for divorce!!

उद्याचा mahaepisode will be the flashback of their relationship...त्यांचा pravas ....from strangers to sweethearts!!

And may be gorebai contract file मिळवतील!!

liked how she said at last

sounded like keh diya bas keh diya....😂

ashwin will make a good video

and they will have a nostalgia

sayali wont be convinced now [sayali bagh ha mala khota nako padu plz LOL ]

PS yesterday jui was shooting alone at night

Left the house? maybe may not be

Gorebai cha char ch tya sathi thevlay so milel tila file

Edited by heyitsme12 - 14 days ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aadhi mala vatl hot Arjun chi wish granted zali tr br hoil pn aaj sayli ch boln ekun vattay tich correct aahe 

Arjun kahi bolat nahi, sayli kahi bolnar nahi mg he future naslel relation continue karnyat kahich arth nahi 

Pn sayli without any strong reason ghar sodun kashi janar kahitari reason dyav lagel te kas manage karnar aahet he I'm curious 

ssjjk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Aadhi mala vatl hot Arjun chi wish granted zali tr br hoil pn aaj sayli ch boln ekun vattay tich correct aahe 

Arjun kahi bolat nahi, sayli kahi bolnar nahi mg he future naslel relation continue karnyat kahich arth nahi 

Pn sayli without any strong reason ghar sodun kashi janar kahitari reason dyav lagel te kas manage karnar aahet he I'm curious 

Dont know if they are gonna go through the separation but i think them completing that contract is good for the closure...maybe living away from each other might trigger arjun's confession or he might also consider pursuing her since the contract marriage part is done with. 

Also even though they submit the divorce papers in the court...it takes time for the procedure to actually legalize it and they can back away if they dont want to have one.

Edited by ssjjk - 14 days ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssjjk

Dont know if they are gonna go through the separation but i think them completing that contract is good for the closure...maybe leaving away from each other might trigger arjun's confession or he might also consider pursuing her since the contract marriage part is done with. 

Also even though they submit the divorce papers in the court...it takes time for the procedure to actually legalize it and they can back away if they dont want to have one.

Sayli la saint bolata bolta aata Arjun ch saint zalay he's like - sayli la tichya vata moklya aahet... Jar ti valun Mazyakade aali tarch ti mazi!! Nahitar mi tila adavnar nahi aani ILU tr ajibat bolnar nahi 

Premat lok vede hotat pn ha the great gentleman zalay morally he chhan vattay ki Arjun sayli chya consent cha itka respect kartoy 

Pn he asch kiti divas chalnar irritate hotay aata mala serial madhla sagla comic relief end zalay fakt sadness pasarliye I really hope as soon as possible ha track change houde 

DrDhruvrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sayli's practical approach towards contract marriage is actually good jaise hi use pata chala Arjun usse pyar nahi karta aur is one sided love story ka koi future nahi hai usne decide kar liya ki bhai muze to apni life me move on karna hai that's it how smart she is smiley32

But I have one question yahi same approach Arjun kyu nahi follow kar raha hai?  Uske liye bhi ye love story one sided hi hai to phir woh kyu nahi sochata move on karne ka 

Kitne dino tak hopes rakhega ye ki koi miracle ho aur sayli iske pas ruk jayesmiley44its high time plz give up mr subhedar or just go and confessed your feelings simple 

DrDhruvrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hamare sath again wahi ho raha hai emotional ml and practical fl

Sayli= Tarasmiley20

Arjun = Dhruv smiley44

Edited by DrDhruvrocks - 14 days ago
ssjjk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Sayli la saint bolata bolta aata Arjun ch saint zalay he's like - sayli la tichya vata moklya aahet... Jar ti valun Mazyakade aali tarch ti mazi!! Nahitar mi tila adavnar nahi aani ILU tr ajibat bolnar nahi 

Premat lok vede hotat pn ha the great gentleman zalay morally he chhan vattay ki Arjun sayli chya consent cha itka respect kartoy 

Pn he asch kiti divas chalnar irritate hotay aata mala serial madhla sagla comic relief end zalay fakt sadness pasarliye I really hope as soon as possible ha track change houde 

Haha...i dont think he has turned into a saint. Imo arjun was always a gentleman but a no nonsense person hence his annoyance with sayali when they first met.

And again as you said i am really glad that there is  consistency in his morals and ethics. The reason why he did a contract marriage was he was against his family forcing him into a marruage and he doesnt want that to happen to sayali too. That is really admirable.

I agree it is getting a bit tedious now and i think they shouldnt delay the confession anymore. I dont want them to start full on romance or something but if sayali is really gonna leave the house and the contract is not gonna be extended then they should atleast push arjun to ask her out or something...it will give a new dynamic to their relationship.

Edited by ssjjk - 14 days ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DrDhruvrocks

Hamare sath again wahi ho raha hai emotional ml and practical fl

Sayli= Tarasmiley20

Arjun = Dhruv smiley44

Arjun is like Dhruv ye to phir bhi mai man sakti hu but sayli = Tara big nosmiley21

Sayli practical hai selfish aur hypocrite nahi Tara ki tarah woh ghatiya Tara to no 1 worst FL haismiley7