Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 days ago

So happy about Divya Shah's review here in the forum smiley27

I know, I've to wait for the streaming to watch the movie but I already knew that I would love this movie when I read about Srikanth Bolla's life, personality and endeavours. I thought of him as someone whose inner strengths combined with the support he got made him achieve in this times what Helen Keller achieved more than 100 years ago - to let win physical blindness over the blindness of sighted people.

Could this topic be made sticky?

Edit: I looked for the topic of a "Newbie" who thought that Saif's decision to enact the character of a blind man had been inspired by Rajkummar, but he/she cited the movie Badhaai Do (where Rajkummar plays a gay man). Now I wanted to let him/her know that I better understand why he/she named Rajkummar as inspiration (although I still think that the remake of Oppam is in no way comparable to the biopic, at least the Newbie's thought wasn't this far-fetched.). However I couldn't find this topic anymore or the member's name...got the topic deleted?

Edited by Clochette - 17 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Media writes that Srikanth had a "decent" start (whatever that means with a bit above 2 cr). AAfilms distributed the movie and I suppose that Rajkummar didn't get a big number of screens with this movie. It definitely isn't a movie that attracts 'masses'.

As I don't read 'professionel' reviews when I already know that I want to watch the film, I've no idea if the critical reception is as positive as the one I read here in IF.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 15 days ago

Did any members watch this movie

RKR deserves more recognition and bo success

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Day / India Net Collection / Change(+/-)
Day 1 [1st Friday]      ₹2.25 Cr -
Day 2 [1st Saturday]  ₹4.2 Cr   86.67%
Day 3 [1st Sunday]    ₹5.50 Cr *early estimates
Total ₹11.95 Cr

www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Srikanth_2024_Box_Office_Collection_Day_3?hl=en

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

how come this dude still get leading roles? all his films have been flops 

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: forza

how come this dude still get leading roles? all his films have been flops 

Maybe because he's an excellent actor to whom enacting a character is more important than the boxoffice.

And fortunately, in the Hindi filmindustry there still are producer who value that.

In addition, his fees won't go through the roof keeping the budget low.

He's one of those filmstars with a good name but no mass-appeal.

It says more about the Indian audience than about him if most of his movies are labelled as flop and disaster.