janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Take your time dear 

Will wait for epilogue 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanshi

ohhh story comes to last part.... Willm iss this one badly.... It's amazings tory

Awesome update👏

like every girl geet feels senti on bidaai

Maaneet happiest day but maan missh is mom ... That pain not having her beside on spl day .... N geet knowing that very well n comfort him... U put that in words so perfectlyr elate that feeling

grand welcome for geet ... How canm aan miss anything.... He let geet wins all games n want to win another one 😉😅well he always win in that😄

like the way maan soo away others so called khuranas to be with his lovely wife 😄

🥰romance in the air🥰

maaneet come for lunch but that lady

hv to spoil it😡

sanjeev trying to be good but his past deeds r not forgivable

maan feels so hurt n emotional witha ll that ... His lines aapne mera bachpan kab dekha.... Said it all😢

geet cant forgive them( like me) but for maan she is ready to do it n make it better for father n son... Maan s only blood relation ... Like that maan snapped at ragini indirectly showing her mirror 😀

love maaneet fulfilled convo to geet seeing maans art room.... Spl her feelings seeing that 2 portrait n maan emotions while making it....

Beautifully written .... Perfectly describe emotional state of maaneet 😍👌👏

thanks you so much for beautiful part🤗

amazing story🤗

eagerly waiting for epilogue 😍

Thank You sooo much for your wonderful comment.Totally enjoy such lively comments.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr21NG

Hey.. can’t believe this has ended..

I loved this flavour of Maneet.. The insanely magnetic inexplicable chemistry between them initially, which was raw and passionate.. and then how slowly u entwined the emotional quotient to it.. 

I love how strong Geet is.. I somehow prefer a strong minded Geet, rather than always being a damsel in distress!!

I loved Maan who isn’t afraid to let Geet take over him n submit to her in every way.. He knows n values love and emotions.. and has his ego in control..

The different flavours add a different charm!!

Lastly - Kudos to u as an author.. You keep the Maneet magic alive!! ❤️❤️

Thank-you so much for such wonderful comment. I try to bring different Maaneet chemistry. Happy you liked it. smiley31

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hello Anu

thanks for the pm and update

Last Part 30

Spectacular update… fantastically written 

good that Ragini kept at bay

of cos Maan misses his mom on this momentous occasion of his life

things would have been different had his mom being there

her absence was clearly felt

but now he has Geet with him

she will ensure that his life will be filled with happiness and colour

great that Maan and Geet were warmly welcomed home

liked Geet's promise to Maan's mom

well Maan willingly let Geet win all the games

adore Geet teasing Maan

so he did as she wanted 

passionate moments

he clearly cannot get enough of her

Maan's unhappiness seeing Ragini there was justified

appreciate how Geet handled the situation 

amazed that Sanjeev arranged lunch for Maaneet

hate that Ragini taunted Geet

as expected Maan was angry

Geet stopped Maan from leaving

pleased that Maan warned Sanjeev about Ragini

no matter what Sanjeev did, Maan cannot never disrespect him

Maan's mom raised him well

Maan's comment to Sanjeev was anticipated

feeling for Maan

sad that he never had a childhood and a father's love

Maan's pain was reasonable

Sanjeev ruined everything 

now Geet is determined to fix the relationship between Maan and his dad

at least Sanjeev wants to genuinely mend his relationship with Maan

enjoyed Maaneet's banter

not surprised that Geet was impressed with Maan's paintings

the painting reflects Maan's life

beautiful paintings.....

she was certainly touched and emotional seeing her paintings and words written

it shows the love he has for her and what she means to him

loved the painting of his mom and her

finally the left for HM

looking forward to the epilogue

Thank you Chetna so much for supporting all my stories.smiley31

One more story came to an end. Hope you liked this journey of Maaneet.

Epilogue is now complete with 7.5 k words smiley36. Will have to review and then will post in parts.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

Aww such a sweet update! Maan is missing his mom and Geet understanding this and assuring him & his mom that she’ll take care of him. Loved their passionate moments, he literally played with her body! Maan couldn’t tolerate Ragini’s place, she did some overacting with taunting Geet n all, but Maan showed her place. Sanjeev is for once being nice to Maan and bahu. Don’t like that Maan immediately starts sulking.. he should atleast now let go of these things when he has the best tng with him. The paintings and everything was soo soo sweet… brought tears in Geet’s and my eyes. So much love, and now honeymoon. Wonderfully ended. 

Thank-You as always for your wonderful comment and being with my this story along with the other ones.smiley31

Hope you liked this Journey of Maaneet as well. 

I have completed 7.5 k words of Epilogue. Have tried to wrap up all the loose ends.Hope it comes out well.

And yes, will try to speed up on your 3 fav stories. 

My hands were already full and I have taken 8 months of aggressive professional coursesmiley36, but that's me, my hands itches to take more.smiley36 thus adding to the delays. Apologies for delays, will try my best to give quicker updates.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alamelu

that is the most beautiful event for maan in his whole life...especially after his mom's death....bringing geet into his life and now his house as his soulmate....he can do anything fro her....her smile her happiness....

but look he is also so respectful....he tolerates his dad and siblings but does not want his dad's second wife anywhere near.....

he will not tolerat that....

wow what a night they had....wow

geet realises she has to be the one to mend the relationship between dad and son...but slowly and softly not to hurt her hubby dearest....he is too precious for her...she can see he yearns for his dad's love and care too

and next the paintings what can she say....too precious....his mom and her women of substance and then paiinting of her in different forms...his lfe....hwo can she not respect this man and submit to him and all his wishes....

what a great pair....

Thank-you Thank-you so much for your wonderful comments.smiley31I totally love your comments. Hope you liked this journey of Maaneet.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu27

Beautiful story. Sad that its going to end. passionate first night. wonderful moments nicely written. both cant get enough of each other. happiest day for maan but he is missing his mom. geet's there for him. she is so lovely with her support. maan didnt get feel loved by his father.geet wants to fix their relationship. she saw his paintings and messages. she understood his love. her and his moms one is touching. maaneet off to their hm. waiting for epilogue

Thank-you so much for your comment. smiley1

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Last Part - 30 

Beautiful just Beautiful with hints of Emotional turmoil

I just loved this update 

I'm glad that Geet wants to work on Maan and his father's relationship

bringing both together without any past pains 

full comment on blog

Thank-you so much for always reading my stories and commenting. hope you liked this journey of Maaneet.

tellyme thumbnail

Thank You all readers for participating in the last update with your comments and being with me on this story.. it means a lot. Your comments connect me to you and encourage me to give better updates. Keep commenting.

smiley31

Epilogue is ready. It is a long one, with 7500 + words. Will post it by weekend once the review is complete.

smiley27