8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Amazing first chapter 

Loved reading it 

Excited to read more 

Edited by 8Lucky88 - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Loved the update!! 

Thank you so much for this. 

Eagerly waiting for more!!

Nocturnal7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago
With all that's going on in the show, this was such a joy to read. And I specifically like the fact that this is actually something they are likely to fight over, so it was pretty easy to visualise everything play out the way you write it. Can't wait to read more of their shades. I hope we get the update soon🌻
whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Oh I love this! So refreshing to read a story that starts from the point where all the hidden truths and misunderstandings have come to light, and to see how their relationship blossoms over time. It's beautiful how comfortable they are with each other. And I really like how there are clear boundaries with Ruhi and the Goenkas here. There is hurt in Abhira still, I feel, (probably why she isnt close to Vidya) but I love how resilient she is.

Edited by whimsical - 12 days ago
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yes boundaries will always be there with Ruhi & the Goenkas.... They have a comfort which is hard to describe, and sometimes it will surprise Armaan & Abhira as well as to how how comfortable they are with each other ....... Abhira will keep restrictions with some members including Vidya & Phupha sa ..

In Vidya's case the hurt isn't for her behaviour towards Abhira but the hurt in Abhira is for the step brotherly behaviour towards Armaan......

Just the way Armaan is pissed at Manish & Suwarna ..

Edited by olsen_124 - 12 days ago
olsen_124 thumbnail

I will try & update soon. I am preparing the draft as we speak .... But the update might take day or two

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Yes boundaries will always be there with Ruhi & the Goenkas.... They have a comfort which is hard to describe, and sometimes it will surprise Armaan & Abhira as well as to how how comfortable they are with each other ....... Abhira will keep restrictions with some members including Vidya & Phupha sa ..

In Vidya's case the hurt isn't for her behaviour towards Abhira but the hurt in Abhira is for the step brotherly behaviour towards Armaan......

Just the way Armaan is pissed at Manish & Suwarna ..

Aw, I love that their hurt is on the account of the other! 

olsen_124 thumbnail

Yep that is adorable....While Abhira will know about Armaan's annoyance with Manisha,Armaan will not have any idea about Abhira's annoyance........All the shades will be interconnected with one another.....

olsen_124 thumbnail

Both of them have kept set roles....Abhira deals with Ruhi & Vidya and Armaan deals with Manish.Both protecting each other from their own hurt....

Nocturnal7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago
Oh you take all the time you need. I am sure it will be totally worth it🌻