Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy Birthday GIFs | Tenor

A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday Soni. smiley10

Happy Birthday Soni | Birthday Name Wish | #happybirthdaystatus | Sonu Birthday Special Song - YouTube

Thank you so much and thanks for the good wishes smiley31

Thank you everyone for your bday wishessmiley9 really appreciate itsmiley4

Edited by SoniRita - 12 days ago

Originally posted by: hbkrocks

Happy Birthday Sonismiley41๐ŸŽ‚

Thank you for the bday wish smiley4

Originally posted by: Sarki

Happy Birthday Soni. Enjoyy!!

Thank you for your wish Sarki

Savera84 thumbnail

Dear Soni,

Happy Birthday!smiley40

Have a wonderful day and year head!

Your Europe trip must be your birthday gift.  Enjoy!

Thanks for the post Madhu.smiley31

Cheers..

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Problem for them is that KKR would be w/o Phil Salt, and RR would be w/o Jos Butler.  I wonder whether KKR will then open w/ Raghuvanshi, and how that will work?  They'll also need to add a keeper as well.  Not sure whether Gurbaz is available

RR hasn't shown a good opener if Butler is out:: maybe Samson could move up, and insert another #3 into the mix

With upcoming world cup player leaving is the big thing for franchise 

BCCI should scheduled it accordingly 

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Problem is that most of these teams have few to no locals.  CSK, as Being_Blunt pointed out a few days ago, is more like Maharashtra Super Kings.  All the Chennai players, be it Sudarshan, Natarajan, the Ashwin brothers & so on, are there in other teams.  Only team where a local has stepped up & starred was Nitish Reddy in SRH.  Even Anukul Roy was hardly used for KKR.  One way to have the crowds back is to include high profile local players in every team, like you have Nitish Reddy in SRH or Jaiswal in RR

However, dragging on Dhoni's career is not the answer.  CSK can't continue selecting him to bat for just 2-4 overs in every match, and showing up only when convenient (like he wasn't there to receive his award last night).  I do like him, but I think he's in the same situation as Jim Anderson, and that it's time to move on.  I've seen him in plenty of ads, & I'm sure there are plenty of things he can do,

I do love MS nd csk as a fan heart dil mange more but we have to accept his retirement fans need to accept it prioritising MS health I don't know why but for me keeping MS for longer is kinda selfish 

Yup in csk they are more people from Maharashtrian Gaikwad Deshpande Shardul exactly no team has local player as they represent regions I guess Punjab has local players

Wishing you a very happiest birthday Sonismiley31

Happy Birthday to you dear friend

Happy Birthday GIFs | Tenor

Happy Birthday Soni๐ŸŽ‚smiley40

Have a wonderful year ahead.