Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Aish and the songs was the saving grace of the movie.

I did not like Aish's chemistry with Akshaye Khanna (whose acting I do not like) and as mentioned, she looked way too young for Anil Kapoor.

The movie had a poor ending as well, I would have loved if Aish's character ditched both Akshaye and Anil's character and focused on her new fame and popularity and made a career out of it.

Not sure of Rani/Preity doing the role - once a character is set in my eyes, I cannot imagine others doing it.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Purple5

I am confused who is bahurani

Isn’t rani considered bahurani of Aditya’s parents and preity bahurani of goodenough family? Why specifically address one lady as bahurani?

Bahurani was the title given to Bachchan bahurani Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, daughter-in-law of the most famous family in Bollywood. 

Back when Aishwarya and her in-laws were deeply in love with each other (2007-2015), Bachchans loved their daughter-in-law and called her Bahurani.

Amitabh likes to address Aishwarya as Bahurani

Bachchans love Bahurani

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Yes it matters because Bahurani ruined the movie with her plastic face.   It isn’t a pure movie with a real actress

Nato would have ruin it as well with her short height and unflattering figure, specially in classy songs like Taal se Taal mila.. (Ash was perfect in the songs, and was great in the title track) 

It would have looked laughable on Rani... just like she came across laughable in Aiyaa, tried to be a sexy siren but ended up looking like a vulgar-nanga-bona (vulgar naked dwarf)  😂

https://ibb.co/9y4YZWd

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

wake up ... 20+ years have passed since the rani-preity-ash era. LOL

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Nato would have ruin it as well with her short height and unflattering figure, specially in classy songs like Taal se Taal mila.. (Ash was perfect in the songs, and was great in the title track) 

It would have looked laughable on Rani... just like she came across laughable in Aiyaa, tried to be a sexy siren but ended up looking like a vulgar-nanga-bona (vulgar naked dwarf)  😂

https://ibb.co/9y4YZWd

It’s surprising the stuff her fans write, Aishu was still relevant even internationally years after these two prematurely retired 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Found a GIF you can steal. 

Saving it right away! You are the best. smiley27

Me to you.. 🤗Image

Originally posted by: Charu21

Me to you.. 🤗Image

Welcome back smiley31

That gif of Akshay smiley37 That's exactly how I react if I put salt & Vinegar chips in my mouth (except I don't look so happy) smiley36

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Welcome back smiley31

That gif of Akshay smiley37 That's exactly how I react if I put salt & Vinegar chips in my mouth (except I don't look so happy) smiley36

Thanks smiley31

Salt & Vinegar chips! 😭 Kya example hai! smiley36

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Charu21

Me to you.. 🤗Image

Chaaaaruuuuu........smiley31smiley31

Charu21 thumbnail