Posted: 19 days ago

Part 31

maine sanam tujhe pyaar kiya hai

sirf tera intezaar kiya hai

maine sanam tujhe pyaar kiya hai

sirf tera intezaar kiya hai

mujhse nigahein kahin pher na lena

maine to tera aaitbaar kiya hai

Maan walked out of shower drying his hair when suddenly he stopped in his track seeing her sitting on his bed. He was startled to find her there, she sat there giving him sweet smile, Maan...'

Before he could walk to her she disappeared, his trance was broken by this...he realized he just had fragment of imagination but it looks so true.

He closed his eyes and could see few blurry images which getting clear slowly in his mind.

Geet....plz wipe my hair, you know I can't do it myself..." Maan cribs sitting on his knees at her feet while she shook her head started wiping his head. He shook his head playfully giving her trouble.

Maan sit straight or else I am not going to help you. She warned him.

But he didn't listen instead buried his face in her tummy, nuzzling in her soft skin making her moan out 

Maan you are too naughty.

And you are so soft!! He said out loudly opening his eyes with jerk...

hai tere khayaalo main khoya rahoonga
tere liye har dard sahoonga
mere liye tujhe bheja hai rab ne
saare jamaane se main yeh kahoonga
ho... jiska jaadoo mujhpe chala hai -2
woh dilruba hai - 2
ha dilruba hai
woh dilruba hai

He took deep breath to calm down himself...he was thinking so much about her and doctor's words while having shower everything took toll on him. But he was not trouble anymore now with those memorizes because he knew they are part of his life..his past which include his wife in it...and he was slowly falling for his wife.

He chuckled on his own thoughts...and started getting ready, he had to talk to her, most of all listen to what she is gonna reveal....he is gonna give her chance and their relationship....he wanted to live with her without any inhibition or dark clouds of past lingering over them...

With those thoughts, while buttoning his shirt he moved out of his room.

While descending down he saw everyone sat at dinner table when Dadi ma called him, Maan beta aaiye dinner kijiye...

Not now Dadi ma, after sometime, for now I have some urgent work.

With whom...? She asked with raise brow as she noticed him clad in casual wear....she somewhere guessing he going to outhouse.

I tell you later, saying so he excused himself but couldn't hide small smile from his Dadi's eagle eyes.

Aaj bahot achche mood mein hai, Raj commented looking at his retreating figure.

Hm...he may remain like this happy forever, Nazar mat lagao humare bachche ko...

Come on mom, I am his father, koi dushman nahi hu....Raj rolled his eyes.

Whatever!! Said dadi with attitude making everyone chuckle around the table.

Yu nafrat se naa kaanton ko dekho Kaam aayenge 

Phakat phulo se aye gul Dosti achi nahi hoti

Maan's enthusiastic steps stopped at her doorstep when he noticed the scene inside.

The door was stark open and when he witnessed her stood hugging Amit his blood boiled to no extent as he heard her further.

I love you, Amit!! I only love you not Maan..." woh toh mein uske sath ek game khel rahi thi ...don't you know...you must know better than me as you are big player...." She smirked playfully, hanging on his neck.

Maan felt paralyzed to death....he couldn't understand her behavior....nor could digest what he heard and seen with his own eyes and ears... How could she betrayed me..." He took his steps back in shock.

What are you saying geet! Amit looked perplexed as he withdrew her hands from his neck when she was about to kiss him,  'I can't understand anything, aur tum bhul gayi I m married and you are married to Maan, behave yourself...'

Maan looked furiously at both of them now, he remembers her each set of words she said until now to prove her innocence to him.

Tuti Toonte Ki, Ho Jaise Had Sabhi
Bikhra Hoon Main Aise, Ke Simattha Hi Nahi
Jinko Dua Mein Manga. Karte The Hum Kabhi
Auro Ki Baahon Mein, Dikhte Hain Ab Wahi

But he knew her true colors now....he gritted his teeth angrily seeing her throwing herself on Amit.

Dekho, mein Annie se bahot pyar karta hu, so don't try your tricks on me... aur meine toh tumhe ek achcha dost samjha tha par I never expected tum aise karogi...how could you do this to Maan, he is already suffering, poor guy...Amit showed pity face.

Maan couldn't stand there anymore that he just stormed out of the place in anger. He wanted to vent out his anger but afraid he might harm anybody in that so he decided to leave for now. 

He wanted to scream out loud , he just rushed out to his car and sat inside closing his eyes.

He got few flashes again from his past,

“meine ise nahi pakda tha Maan, yeh khud hi mere paas aayi thi, she told me that she is fed of you, taking care of your needs and she dislike when you are near her…she only wanted me near her. Your geet hate you maan, she likes me! 

“you are lying, he rushed to hold Amit by his collar, Geet don’t like you but only me…I am her only friend! Suna tumne, Geet sirf aur sirf meri hai.” He shook him angrily, he was really mad after hearing him.

Aisa tum samjhte ho Maan…Amit again began giving Geet an evil smile who just stood like doll.she actually was emotionally drain after whatever happened and now she only hope that Maan believe her.

But your geet only like me, dekha nahi how was she in my arms, she was actually kissing me.

You always loved that guy geet, you were always playing with me...my life...but I couldn't understand.

Not anymore...you taken advantage of my condition...you seen my soft side now get ready to face worst of me. He said determine pulling out his car rushing out of mansions huge gate.

Mera Dil Jis Dil Pe Fida Hai, Mera Dil Jis Dil Pe Fida Hai
Ek Bewafaa Hai, Ek Bewafaa Hai, Ek Bewafaa Hai

Next Day @ KC...

Maan waited for his wife to show up so that he show her the real place. He was raging like bull...still his anger was calming down at all...he only remembering the scene from outhouse....he still couldn't digest the fact that she played with him, his feelings...and blaming that Amit, she was about to destroy his sisters marriage as well.

He couldn't take it anymore that he took the intercom to dial the number but suddenly he saw her presence from his corner of eyes.

He looked at her cabin only to see her setting her things and when she felt him looking at her from glass partition, she looked up and gave him pleasant smile.

He was lost in her beautiful smile for a while but his trance was broken when he noticed her moving out.

He felt extremely angry and disgusted on himself for losing in her again....she is fake...her smile is fake...her everything is fake...she was here to trap him...

He was jerked out of her thoughts hearing the door of his cabin opening suddenly. Geet rushed inside closing the door behind she walked to him. She was going to hug him but he jerked her apart instantly.

Behave yourself geet, this is my office not your dance bar to do rasleela..." He scoffed with red angry eyes glaring her down.

Geet was numb, she couldn't understand his sudden anger nor could take his bitter words.

Maan...she said painfully, little anger building in her as well for training on her profession.

We have already cleared on this then why are you talking like this again." she asked with pout trying to touch him.

Banke Saya Mera, Mere Saath Saath Chaloge
Mai Dariya Mujhme Tum Katra Katra Bahoge
Jhoothe Nikle Haan Tere Sare Waadein Wo
Mujhe Tha Kya Pata Aise Tum Chehre Badloge
Hum Toh Khuda Hi Jinko
Samajhte The Kabhi Bhi
Auro Ke Sajde Mein
Dikhte Hain Ab Wahi

He angrily threw her hands off his, don't you dare to touch me with your filthy hands! He lashed out on her in pure rage. 

Maan....she gasped not believing his sudden harshness.

Till now staff started gathering around seeing the scene inside, although they couldn't hear anything because of sound-proof glasses to his cabin but could see their little argument also witnessed their boss's anger.

What are you saying, aapko achanak kya hua hai..?

Yeh tum mujhe puch rahi ho? You are again playing innocent before me...

What playing...I am not acting Maan, and we decided to talk and clear everything yesterday...but you didn't showed up...you know how much I was worried about you,! She tried cupping his face but this time he pushed her harshly that she falls down on her knees.

Ahh..." She moaned in pain, physical pain was nothing before the extreme humiliation she faced as she noticed staff assembling near his cabin.

He noticed it too and open the door with jerk before shouting over them, if I see anyone here again eavesdropping that would be last day of his/her in this office. He threaten dangerously that next moment everyone ran for their life to do their own work.

Maan looked back at her throwing the door shut. Geet by now got up with her twisted feet...still she managed to hide her pain in herself.

What was that!? She asked painfully with tint of anger. 

Answer to your betrayal...he said bitterly and noticed her frown.

Oh now stop playing geet, I witnessed your whole true colors yesterday when I came to meet you. How you were throwing yourself on Amit...you not only betrayed me but trying to break my sister's marriage Jo mein hone nahi dunga...his voice became husky in pure rage as he turned fully to face her.

You have crossed your all limits geet...I stay quiet until now just for my sister and family not anymore.... 

I did nothing sort of you are saying maan. Infact I am not able to understand what are you talking about?

Shame on you! still you are denying the truth. Have to accept you are an great actress.

Suddenly she realized something and asked him eagerly, tell me where were you last night , kya tum Amit se mile the...usne tumhe Aisa sab kuch kaha? 

Maan couldn't believe her drama, still she is acting...I didn't went anywhere but came to meet you where I witnessed your true colors aur jab tumhari ghatiya sach saamne aaya hai toh tum ab yeh Naya drama kar rahi ho..? 

I told you Maan before as well and again saying I am only yours and I love...' before she could complete he thundered loudly, Enough!! Enough of your all lies geet. I no more want to hear your lies now...just tell me once why did you do this? Why did you play with me....my emotions..kyon...meri aisi condition ka mazak banaya!? Tell me...or you were the reason for my mentally challenged condition. Tell me it's your whole plan? For what...money ...status...to enter my property? He went on accusing her without giving her chance to explain anything nor seeing her state. He couldn't ignored the scene he witnessed last night with his own eyes and what he heard from her mouth....after all this how could she still continue to act before him... This girls are shameless creature...they could do anything for money...

Everything for this money...he thought furiously seeing her standing like statue now.

Tell me for how much money you did this sinful act..you even trapped my father and dadi ma ...you showed your true colors today...it was my fault I decided to trust you...it was my fault I decided to give you chance...he lashed out on her.

She jerked back feeling the intensity of his anger. 

But I was so right about you, 

What...what you want to say more!? She asked blankly, wanted to hear further how much he thought ill about her.

He turned his face in disgust and she understood the meaning of his unsaid words. She grabbed his shoulder jerking him to face her harshly, ek baar meri aankhon mein dekhkar kaho Maan, that you don't trust me!? You don't feel anything about me.. about us...Jo kuch bhi humne share Kiya?

Jo kuch bhi humne share Kiya...woh sab tumhara plan tha! He pointed at her again, referring to the Holi night when both consummated in effect of bhang. 

It's your plan to trap me, you wanted to bed me...yahi toh tumhara pesha hai na...before he completes whatever he saying, she give him tight slap across his cheek making him shun.

Darde Dil Ki Jo Meri Wajah Hai
Darde Dil Ki Jo Meri Wajah Hai
Ek Bewafa Hai Ek Bewafa Hai Ek Bewafa Hai

Bas....bahot ho gaya, she pushed him in one jerk, aapko Jo kahna tha kah liya aapne...aur meine bhi bahot kuch sun liya...she felt tears wetting her cheeks but she harshly wiped it off.

In my whole life, no one say such things to me...no one insulted me this much...no one pointed finger on my character, because I given no chance to anyone to do so but I given my this chance....I given you my heart Maan...I bare myself completely to you...aur bas yahi galati ho gayi mujhse...

I was so true about not dreaming and deciding to not give my heart to anyone in my life...but I did mistake...big mistake aur punishment toh milni thi na mujhe..." She tilted her head like small kid going insan feeling so much pain in her heart for hearing such things from her own love.

Maan was still in rage and shock by her slap, still he stood still staring at her in anger as she continued further, 

I given my soul to you...she poked his chest mocking him, but I forgot one thing again, you are not the Maan I fall for .who melted my stone heart, you are not the one then how could I expect same love from you...you have that Maan you have killed him...you are killer, you killed him with your ego...pride and anger. And I don't want to do anything with the killer of my love. 

You killed my love...you tarnished my soul, she pushed him angrily, he grabbed her arms shaking her furiously, shut up...' as she became hyper.

Just shut up!' he shook her again and she looked at him blankly, don't shut me up Mr. Maan Singh Khurana! She looked at him furiously, showing off her hands from her arms.

Maan was taken a back by the intensity of her anger as her eyes became red in anger and tears.

Y are you touching a filth like me now!?! She smirked playfully, he startled looked at her change in attitude.

You can't trust me but anyone else , hai na Maan. Then let me tell you from my own mouth about what you wanted to believe.

Yes, I sleep with everyone...I have relationship with everyone in bar aur shayad Amit ke sath bhi...

before she could continued further, she felt him hovering over her and he slammed him mouth on her, k**sing her furiously...

Geet was startled not soon she came back to her senses and tried to push him apart but he was stronger than her, he pushed her behind to the wall pinning her both hands on her head, while his legs pinned her down.

Geet refused to open her mouth that he bites her harshly making her open her mouth in pain and he inserted his ton**e in her mouth, ki**ing her tightly.

After a while she gave in and started responding to him furiously biting his li*s drawing blood of his li*s then sucking it harshly...when she felt him getting lost...she pushed him away in jerk...

He looked at her with furious eyes, aayenda mujhe chune ki himmat mat karna...or you forgotten how filth I am...you might get dirty with my touch, Mr. Khurana! Saying so she just walked out of his cabin angrily not having the enough power to stand before him and hide her emotions.

To be continued.....

Precap ;- 

You guys tell....smiley2

Finally here much awaited part for my readers...as everyone wanted to see strong Geet...It was already included in plot of story....but last time i got distracted after reading your comments...as I love my readers so much....smiley9 finally i managed to pulled it out as per planned....hope you like it...

and have some patience everything will be sorted out soon between maneet..offocurse if geet would forgive maan....smiley2what you guys say...

as Amit being the main villain of the story...it taking time to disclose his truth...because of him story is moving guys...smiley36 uske shatir deemagh ko daad dena padega....smiley16

about last ki*s...I thought after all drama and going ahead twists and plans...maybe maaneet wont get chance to romance much..so decided to include it to comprehension it....smiley17

Geet and Amit's part will reveal later...for now try to understand both maneet POV friends....

Plz like and comment lots off...also plz give lots off comments as last update it was only 1 and half page comments....plz waiting for your response... smiley42

Edited by Mg13 - 19 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb part. Mind-blowing. Amit played with both. Waiting for next part. 

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ohmygod it turn totally upside down, feeling bad for both MG, just when Maan wanted to give a genuine chance he witnessed such a horrific site not blamimg Geet she mmust be trying to trap Amit but Maan came on right time, but it is not veryy wise of Maan to accuse Geet of those things, poor girl

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing update 

Waiting for next update.  ...

sujitha30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wonder full update.

You showed geet and maan emotions wonderfully very nice 

Waiting for further revelations and Geet’s reaction

Oh god there is so much drama coming up

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic update dear

I have no words to comment

I hope maan realize his mistake soon

Thanks for pm

Watting for update

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Feeling bad for both of them…..good to see geet is getting stronger and answers him waiting for the update. 

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Maan is falling for geet ..

He memories their past moments..

Thinking more about her...

Wants to know whole truth and get a chance to their relationship...

But all went in vain....!!!

That disgusting Amit again planned dirty game...

Maan hear the convo & think that geet is cheating on him...

Poor geet didn't know anything...

Maan blasted on her...

She slapped him that he deserves!!!

What next??

If she leaves him...??

Going back to her past life??

Again bar dancer???

Waiting...

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg...I never expected this dhamakedar twist in the update...which started like a cool Breeze and ended up like a blazing volcano...I so thought geet will somehow explain things to him and maan will take time to understand the truth and that process geet will leave him but this twist was never expected seriously Amit have crossed all the boundaries to ruin her well thanks to him because of the incident Maan witnessed his sherni geet today..and happy to see the strong geet here...Maan indeed crossed all his limits to in hurting her... waiting to read more thanks for the PM dear ❤️ 

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter, Maan slowly slowly getting his past memory back.He is not upset but happy that he is getting back his memory. He went to meet geet in out house, what he saw geet hugging amit, Maan angrily come out of out house, he is seething in anger because of betrayal of geet, in office geet come to meet him and after saw her he burst like volcano on her, and said what come to his mouth, geet is numb after here his allegation on her, she asked why he is angry on her, he said what he saw in outhouse, geet get angry and slap him hard.