Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: ImaginativeGirl

Am I the only one who does not see sizzling chemistry between Srk and pc?

It is very average to me. Not sure what everyone is seeing.

Unpopular opinion - SRK and Katrina had fantastic chemistry in Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Much better than Srk-pc in don franchise. 

SRK-Katrina anyday.

PC ruined his reputation. In this clip, SRK looks uninterested. PC got overexcited.

Edited by DivineAngel - 14 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

It's PC's 'extra-touchy' that causes Gauris little reaction, I suppose. And of course, SRK plays along as the 'sizzeling' chemistry (which showing off effectively existed in the Don movies) has become 'the talk of the town'... (the problem = PC wanted it to really happen and she couldn't accept the "no" for an answer).

I also belong to those who found this chemistry a play as it fits to the way SRK enacts his Don, just the show of a big boy who likes to play a gangster in his own stylish way. That's why I like both the Don movies...this gangster's portray isn't a serious one ... to me, it's like straight out of a comic book...in no way something SRK did in his other movies. (only his doubleganger, the poor Vijay, is enacted in another way)..and he so much enjoyed to play this Don...it really was a pleasure to watch him play-act smiley4.

That's why - again to me - the connection between Kat and SRK is of another calibre...they both enact a growing attatchment - Samar much earlier than Meera who is very hesitant to fall in love with Samar (because of  her dad and what her mother did). There is a reason why Adi thought that the (slight) kissing would fit into this relationship (btw, the first kiss at the underground station is hinted but the lip-lock isn't seen).

I think, a lot of the flack JTHJ got was because of SRK breaking his no-kissing rule first with Katrina (what I read, was a saddening rejection of this pairing...and I'm glad that SRK repeated it - in another wy - with Zero...and Kat finally getting open praise smiley27).

Edited by Clochette - 14 days ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

It’s always the same story with these threads… to prop god srk bring down the woman calling her lusty, touchy. 

Zilan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Originally posted by: ImaginativeGirl

Am I the only one who does not see sizzling chemistry between Srk and pc?

It is very average to me. Not sure what everyone is seeing.

Unpopular opinion - SRK and Katrina had fantastic chemistry in Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Much better than Srk-pc in don franchise. 

same. I had no idea of the rumors about their link ups until it blew up recently. 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

It’s always the same story with these threads… to prop god srk bring down the woman calling her lusty, touchy. 

And only because PC being a woman she has the right to insinuate and hinting continuously at an affair which people should connect to SRK - just because of the 'sizzeling chemistry' with him in the Don movies and respective media suppositions and SRK not pushing her away when she gets very close to him???

And only because PC being a woman she has the right to not get called out to be touchy and also to having wished for an affair with SRK???

And only because PC being a woman, it is "bring down the woman" "to prop god srk"???

Do you really think that it is impossible that a woman could have not so hidden wishes concerning a man and gets a bit mean when she gets told by this man in front of some friends that she should stop her ploy as she did not get and would not get what she wants.

Yes, SRK can be quite naughty and he also likes teasing but he won't start an affair with a co-star. He eagerly accepted PC crushing on him because that was her choice and it also helped to make the 'sizzeling chemistry' a kind of USP for the Don movies Thats it...even though the rumours will resurface again and again.

So, to each their own smiley16

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

It is visible here that PC was being extra touchy while SRK was dancing normally. 

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zilan

same. I had no idea of the rumors about their link ups until it blew up recently. 

Yes, I did not know anything about any Srk-priyanka affair until I started visiting BW forum. I was quite shocked.

I don't know if I believe it.

Edited by ImaginativeGirl - 13 days ago

Just 3 pages smiley44so disappointing smiley18

Mere popcorns ka 

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

I hope that the more often this topic is used to make a thread the less people are interested in. It is a made-up relationship that didn't exist - neither on nor off screen...

Edited by Clochette - 12 days ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka’s sizzling chemistry. Gauri watching 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5_IV6pyOfv/?igsh=MTAyYnJpdXdhdjJwZg==

Just like kashi took by seeing mastani dancing

Same to same

Priyanka ne yahi se inspiration li hogi kashi ke liye