Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 days ago

chapter 46

Was the disguise the only reason Vasant dressed up? No inner thoughts about dressing to impress Prithvi?

coderlady thumbnail

They all want to go to the lake. And they will all go. But who will end up with whom? That is the big question.

coderlady thumbnail

Avantika had no trouble recognizing Prithvi this time, even from the back. But she still lay the accusation on him instead of apologizing for the distrust.

coderlady thumbnail

Samagra realized that Prithvi is also interested in Vasant. So he is going to back out now. Not that she would have accepted his love anyway.

coderlady thumbnail

Despite all the manipulations, everyone is out of the picture now except Prithvi and Vasant. Will they confess?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 47

It was a one way confession because the love itself is one way right now. She loves him but he just desires her right now.

coderlady thumbnail

Vasant laid out all the facts of their equation. After this, Prithvi needs to stop making her the offer to become his concubine. That is not what she is looking for.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 46

Was the disguise the only reason Vasant dressed up? No inner thoughts about dressing to impress Prithvi?

She dressed up as she was going out with a royal like Samagra, she still doesn't think herself worthy of going out with them and thinks Prithvi does all this because he fancies her and others only tolerate her because of Prithvi. She doesn't know yet Samagra is in love with her and Varun and Arjun see her as friends. Lakha's equation will be slowly revealed in next chapters. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Avantika had no trouble recognizing Prithvi this time, even from the back. But she still lay the accusation on him instead of apologizing for the distrust.

Avantika's characters have a lot of layers. 😁 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 52

Avantika entered her room in anger and with tears. Rupa was worried to see her like that. She started breaking things in her room. 

Rupa- Rajkumari what happened? Please tell me. Rajkumari stop it. But she was throwing things and then she sat on floor crying. 

Rupa sat with her- What happened? Did he reject you again? 

Avantika- Worse Rupa, Worse, she told her everything.

Rupa- Rajkumari, what do you want?

Avantika- What do you mean?

Rupa- Do you love Maharaj?

Avantika- Yes

Rupa- Do you want to reunite with him? 

Avantika- Yes

Rupa- Despite what he said to you tonight?

Avantika determined - Yes 

Rupa- Then I will help you get back your love.

Avantika wiped her tears and said- How? 

Rupa- I have a plan

Avantika- What plan?

Rupa- We will attack Maharaj

Avantika slapped Rupa, she pulled her hair- Don't you dare Dasi

Rupa smiled- Rajkumari listen to me

She let go of her 

Rupa- We will hire a man who will attack Maharaj with an arrow, it will be a harmless arrow and it might not even hit him but it will look like that. You will be with him that moment. You will show that you saved him from that attack. It will be the first step to gain his trust back. 

Avantika- But what if that man is captured? Prithvi will hate me more. 

Rupa smiled- Don't worry, that man will say that he's one of the goons who attacked and escaped. 

Avantika- This better work Rupa, if this doesn't work I swear I will punish you. 

Rupa smiled- Don't worry Rajkumari, I am your loyal servant, I think of only your happiness. Nothing else. 

Avantika hugged her - Rupa, only you understand me. 

Rupa smiled

Vasantmitra was in her room crying and crying.....

Vasantmitra- Why the hell I am feeling so sad? She remembered Prithvi looking at Avantika in Mahishmati and then his moments with Avantika later. Her entering his room was making her heart ache. She thought- What should I do? How can I stop this pain? Prithvi what did you do to me. I was happy in my own world. Now I am destroyed, neither I am able to leave you nor see you with anyone else. She cried and cried more and fell asleep on her bed. 

Lakha was drinking in his room angry on his insult, he said- First he brought that dacoit in our palace , then having a relationship with her. Yikes.....then he remembered her beauty....the first time her face was revealed, Lakha was watching her with desire...he drank more.....then he remembered every time she came in front of him but he always hid his desire for her because of her lineage. 

Lakha- She's with Prithvi,  would Prithvi share her with me? Right now he might not. Maybe she herself would do. I am a royal too. He smirked and drank from his glass and wiped his mouth. Vasantmitra, I will ruin you and he threw his glass in anger. 

Next day

Vasantmitra didn't come out of her room. Lakha, Arjun and Varun were out for sightseeing while Samagra preferred to stay in his room. Prithvi was concerned about her. He knocked on her door- Vasantmitra? Vasantmitra? 

She was deep sleeping, when she didn't open the door he became concerned but as he was about to break it she opened it. Her eyes were swollen from crying. He entered her room and closed the door. 

Prithvi- Did you cry?

Vasantmitra- No, I didn't 

Prithvi- You are a very pathetic liar, tell me what's bothering you.

Vasantmitra- Nothing is bothering me, please leave if you don't have anything else to say. 

Prithvi- I thought we would go sightseeing 

Vasantmitra- You can go with Samagra, or Lakha or maybe Varun or Arjun , why me? Oh, wasn't Avantika free today? 

Prithvi- Why are you bringing Avantika in this? 

Vasantmitra- I am sorry Maharaj, I saw her entering your room last night, I thought maybe you guys reunited. 

Prithvi first looked at her and then started laughing 

Prithvi- So you are jealous? 

Vasantmitra- I am not, I just don't want your lover to feel awkward. 

Prithvi came closer but she was walking back, she got slammed to a wall. She wanted to go other way but prithvi blocked her way. He gently caressed her chin and said- Your jealousy makes you even more beautiful. These eyes, these eyes are so beautiful. He kissed her eye. 

Vasantmitra- You are wasting your time, Avantika might be waiting for you. 

Prithvi smiled- As I said before, my relationship with Avantika isn't your concern. Whether I reunited or rejected her is none of your business.

Vasantmitra- Did you reject her?

Prithvi- If you are gonna cry like this I will have to confess that yes I did. 

Vasantmitra smiled but then quickly hid it, he laughed- He again tried to kiss her but she moved her face again. 

Prithvi- You are frustrating me now. 

She turned her face and closed her eyes. This was the first time they both kissed each other. Her hands grabbed his hair but when she tried to break it , his grasp was so tight she waited for him to end it. 

Prithvi- I am so happy

Vasantmitra- It was momentary...it means nothing

Prithvi - Oh no, not again. You love me so much but still.....

Vasantmitra angry- Fine, fine , I won't be saying anything but come on, let's go. She smiled. As Prithvi was about to go , she grabbed his hand and hugged him. She was feeling happy. 

Prithvi- I seriously don't understand you, you love me and you also not love me. 

Vasantmitra- I am happy being just part of your life. My love isn't conditional. 

Prithvi- Then you also shouldn't feel jealous. 

Vasantmitra- I don't know but when I see Avantika with you, I...don't understand the feeling, I become so guilt tripped that I....I just want to go far away.... Prithvi kept his hand on her mouth

Prithvi- Never say this, I will never let you go. 

Vasantmitra removed his hand and said- Seeing Avantika I feel a sisterly feeling towars her....I may become jealous but also become happy seeing her happy. 

Prithvi pulled her cheeks funnily and said- But she isn't your sister so don't be so sad. I will not tolerate you crying again. Promise me you won't be crying. 

Vasantmitra- I promise 

They smiled 

Prithvi- I think making out is better than sightseeing, don't you think? 

Vasantmitra- Shut up and she came outside of the door smiling and he followed back laughing.