Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

I wish they would shift Rohini's mom and Krish to Madras to put an end to this gumbal's aattam. 

Nice that Ravi gets in some of the action for Sathya's track. He and Sruthi make a nice, jolly pair - at times I actually enjoy their parts a little more than Muthu and Meena, especially when he lectures her about being more selfless, and she comes up with witty retorts. Also spotted them recently in a Saravana Stores ad, I think.

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

I wish they would shift Rohini's mom and Krish to Madras to put an end to this gumbal's aattam. 

Nice that Ravi gets in some of the action for Sathya's track. He and Sruthi make a nice, jolly pair - at times I actually enjoy their parts a little more than Muthu and Meena, especially when he lectures her about being more selfless, and she comes up with witty retorts. Also spotted them recently in a Saravana Stores ad, I think.

Shruti is entertaining....i wish she starts acpting muthu as brother.... like the way she acpts Meenasmiley27

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

SA didnt happen like i guessed...

MuMee didnt get to knw MR getting the 27L amnt from Jeeva

i feel there is a blooper.... Meena already hv seen Jeeva... then hw she missed to identify...smiley44

I was like hw come Muthu signed as eye witness ... when saw the promo... in epsd... it was ok... he was scared to today... but constable gv assurance thr wont b any problm.. and he cant fight against it.. as thr is need f constable for him too.... 

now R she s brilliant Kedi.... 27 L to 30 L... and goin to inform the family as her father gave 15L to Manoj...n rest will shared later....

im tooo curious hw ths 30 L goin to get revealed and Annamalai goin to get it...smiley3

mpks1 thumbnail

Rohini is becoming like another Arjun of TS, enna oru criminal buddhi smiley7 So they got 30 L and going to lie at home that they got only 15 L. Jeeva atleast returned the money after threatening, Rohini is going to completely eat Annamalai’s money.Also Manoj cannot go to Canada because someone took the job before him plus he has aged out? Idhu rnna koothu.

Why are they unnecessarily implicating Muthu if they want to show Rohini winning all the time. What happened to Rohini’s viradham.

Meena is not as smart as I think she is. Eppo paaru Athai, Sothai,  Maamanu adhunga  pinnadiye pora. Rohiniya paaru enna calculative ellathayum panudhu. 

They cannot keep showing Rohini’s continuous lies and justifying it too. She escapes every single time. What are the writers trying to imply, that if you cheat, commit fraud  and lie,  will have a great life and can escape from any wrong doing? 🙄
Very disappointed with today’s episode. 

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Rohini is becoming like another Arjun of TS, enna oru criminal buddhi smiley7 So they got 30 L and going to lie at home that they got only 15 L. Jeeva atleast returned the money after threatening, Rohini is going to completely eat Annamalai’s money.Also Manoj cannot go to Canada because someone took the job before him plus he has aged out? Idhu rnna koothu.

Why are they unnecessarily implicating Muthu if they want to show Rohini winning all the time. What happened to Rohini’s viradham.

Meena is not as smart as I think she is. Eppo paaru Athai, Sothai,  Maamanu adhunga  pinnadiye pora. Rohiniya paaru enna calculative ellathayum panudhu. 

They cannot keep showing Rohini’s continuous lies and justifying it too. She escapes every single time. What are the writers trying to imply, that if you cheat, commit fraud  and lie,  will have a great life and can escape from any wrong doing? 🙄
Very disappointed with today’s episode. 

im nt getting wat thy trying to prove with this epsd.... connectpanmudiyila

Muthu signing the witness.... nt meeting MR in station

out f all Meena nt recognizing Jeeva

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ayyo, petition to end Baakiyalakshmi now please. 

The Pazhanichaami cringe is too much to handle. 

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

SA

Muthu is doubtful of MR getting 15L... but rest all believes R father sending the amount.... 🤪

Muthu openly tells he have romantic feelings to Meena 🤣🤣🤣.. Meena is romantic spoiler smiley44

Muthu reminds V f R vratham... bt creators forgot.. R shd prepare herself.....

smiley15my evil mind want R to break vratham in front f family... and 15L to get losen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nichuss thumbnail

Oops thinking f losing.... will amnt get lootted frm house... n muthu to b blamed...tats y he gets in police stationsmiley44... onnume puriyilla 😬😬

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Oops thinking f losing.... will amnt get lootted frm house... n muthu to b blamed...tats y he gets in police stationsmiley44... onnume puriyilla 😬😬

Same here. Muthu is suspicious yet they are making Meena stop him from probing and investigating further. I am worried that his signature is going to come back to bite him. 
Also when Annamalai talked sbout Cinscience( Manasatchi) why did they show Meena and Muthu’s face instead of Manoj and Rohini who are the ones who don’t have any conscience. They are shoeing Rohini to be criminal# 1 with really crooked and evil mind yet justifying her every action because she aspirers and desires a great life for herself in other peoples money. They don’t even show feeling remorse for leaving her child like an orphan with her own mother. If a mother can do that, let go off of her son and disown him, she will be prepared to do anything in her power to  cheat, fraud, destroy others to come up. She indeed has kal nenjam.

Now coming to Meena, why is this girl not perceptive and believes everyone and think they are all good people. Shouldn’t be aware pf your surroundings and be observant. She has lived with these people for a year now, she should know about Vijaya, Rohini, Sruthi and others in that family. Why does she think they are all good? What’s with Athai, Mama, kadamai, kanniyam and Kattupadu?🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

If they continue to show Rohini and Manoj winning, and evil is the way to go to defeat others, not allow Muthu’s inquisitive brain to probe further, they are going to soon lose the audience.

Coming to Vijaya, what a shallow, low-life character who forgot the Viradham she initiated for Rohini as soon as both the frauds brought in money. No wonder she gets along with Rohini because both think alike and evil minded.🙄

Annamalai is just a mediator, no one anyway listens to him and his gyan is useless these days. Ravi and Sruthi are minding their own business being diplomatic when it comes to money matters and Manoj-Rohini  which is good but  they have to follow the same with Muthu-Meena  as they behave differently with these 2 in situations involving them.

Muthu, IMO should continue to be suspicious and start investigating the money trail without anyone knowing about it, not even Meena: He should handle this the same way he handled Satya stealing from Vijaya. 

If the writers keep saving Manoj-Rohini, then this show is going to go down the drain like TS (from the same PH) because saving Arjun till the last minute destroyed that show. Hope SA doesn’t go that route.🙄

Nichuss thumbnail

Except Muthu everyone believing R... so meena nt doubting is ok only.... but i really wud like to see something that make meena again dbtful on R...bfr marriage she was confused whtr R is gud or bad.... bt then... she made up R is gud... :p