Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: mushat

Aab bas RCB chase karlesmiley36

They will smiley14

Savera84 thumbnail

200 is not a bad score.  GT and RCB both won matches defending and chasing.  

Anything can happen.

Cheers..

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

I knew Shahrukh khan will be game changer

It was the matter of his order of batting

Hope he continues his form...he is good batter

well done smiley32

Rosyme thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

GT bowlers are also good. Let's see what RCB does.

Prizi thumbnail

Gujarat Titans have runs on the board and they've plenty of them. They were off to a slow start, lost Saha in the first over and then Gill struggled to get going, he was dismissed for 19, but Shahrukh Khan was then promoted to number 4, he was sent to take on the spinners and he did so with aplomb. Together with Sai Sudharsan, the Tamil Nadu pair added 45-ball 86-run 3rd wicket stand. He was dismissed but Miller joined Sai and the pair added 69 off 35 balls as GT ended up with a big score. RCB bowled to a plan, they fielded well, but they also conceded a heap of boundaries. They've packed their batting today with Karn Sharma probably batting at 10, but they need to keep winning and the pressure will be on them. 

Prizi thumbnail

Shahrukh Khan: First time I have come out to bat 4 (in IPL). Before the game Ashish Nehra told me I might bat at 4, so was prepared in the bus itself. The first over spun a bit, the pitch dried up. The wicket is spinning but 200 is a good score. I just had to step out and hit straight. Have been working in the nets with our coaches. Good to play along with him (Sai Sudharsan), we have a good relationship. I think so, 200 is enough. It's important to bowl well and restrict them.

Prizi thumbnail

Stats: 28th time RCB have conceded 200+ in IPL - the joint most with Punjab Kings.

- Highest total for Titans batting first this IPL

Prizi thumbnail

Avinash: "The guys behind ur win predictor must be going crazy with all the 250 scores and not sure what to put in to the algorithm :)"

Prizi thumbnail

Prateek: "Is it a good score? Or below par?" Think it's around par.