Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

I know it is difficult fir Raji to go against her family which she already by eloping the first time, later marrying Kathir but her decision today was the right thing to do. 

The family should have filed a complaint on Kumar, the very first time he beat the crap out of Kathir. But Pandian stopped them all as he has decided that Kathir deserved it. But today when it came to Saravanan, he was ready to go to any extent to release them because Saravanan’s marriage to Thangamayil is important. This was the only thing worrying him today, 

Raji filed the complaint not to take revenge on Vel family but to get the brothers released and to correct the mistake she did. Whatever said and done, Pandian family so far has been supportive of her Raji, brothers, Arasi, Meena, Gomathi and Pandian have all been treating her well except Kuzhali and probably Thangamayil in the future. So she definitely owes it to them. 
It was also evident that how stupid Kumaravel is. He wanted to go the legal route inspite of Muthuvel telling him Raji’s case will win,  Idiot didn’t realize that he started it all and justifying beating Raji🙄🙄🙄 and the way he speaks to his grandmother, mother and periamma, I can’t believe the writers are justifying him. There is absolutely no respect given to the women of that household.

The other amusing part of the episode of how Raji, Meena, Palanivel and Kuzhali’s husband commenting on Thangamayil and her family’s overacting smiley36 

Meena is already ahead of everyone and knows this is a Dubakoor family but now others have slowly started seeing their true colors smiley36 But Hypocrite Pandian and dimwit Gomathi still won’t realize and will continue to praise Thangamayil and her familysmiley36

Finally, tomorrow we will get to see the auto scene, again Meena will be the 3rd wheel between Kathir and Raji smiley36 Hope there is a conversation between K and R in private definitely not in Merna’s presence or hope she is not lingering outside their room, eavesdropping when they both ate talking smiley36

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

KR is the ultimate pair of this show- no PDA, conveying plenty of emotions just through their eyes. I am quiet old to say this but in love with KR and their subtle expressions. Akash and Shalini are doing an amazing job inspite of this being their first TV show. I just want their romance and understanding to continue to be the same way and not make it cringe for audience to watch. 
I was hoping for a conversation atleast but they didn’t show anythingsmiley19smiley19 Even the auto ride back was quiet probably because Meena was with them. But then again they had a subtle exchange of emotions. Hopefully, Kathir will begin to understand that Raji is not bad at all like I he thinks, has now antagonized her family completely to stand by the brothers and the Pandian family. The girl because of her 1 mistake has sacrificed a lot, repenting and trying to learn from her mistake and showing loyalty towards the family that has accepted her wholeheartedly,. Hope Kathir gives her a chance be the support system she deserves as she has lost the support of her side of the family. He has to come out of his “ Kadamai” mode and genuinely start to understand and be with her all the time.

Meena-Senthil are not bad, they have their own subtle moments too, but I feel like puking when I see Saravanan-Thangamayil’s cringe romance. Thangamayil and her family’s overacting in the last 2 episodes was cringe 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

This family is going to be a big trouble for Pandian family. Saravanan’s life indeed is getting ruined. Pandian will rue the day he decided to go ahead with this alliance for Saravanan. He won’t know the value of Meena or Raji until Thangamayil and her mother starts showing her shenanigans.

How dare Bhagyam call Meena and Raji, “ Kal nenjam” because Meena questioned Thangamayil’s overacting, If Meena and Raji are kal nenjam for not crying enough, for their husbands, I just give up, Writers should watch what they are writing for Thangamayil, her mother,  in the pretext of insulting Meena and Raji .🙄

Finally, my only request is that please don’t pair up Kumaravel and Arasi, she deserves much better than this thug who has no respect for women just like his Dad and Uncle. Arasi’s life will be ruined if she marries him. BTW, Kuzhali’s husband has been a huge support for Pandian family in the last 2 episodes, also he is much better than Kuzhali herself. I really don’t know how this loud, filthy mouth Kuzhali ended up getting such a nice guy as her husband,

mpks1 thumbnail

New promo😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Ennappa Nadagudhu inga smiley36 Kathir's smile after Meena's comment, dude has fallen in lovesmiley36

Ingeyum Meena vandhuttasmiley37 She spends more time with Kathir and Raji than her own husband and has no qualms coming in between them and poking her nose in every matter of theirssmiley36 Idha naan ennannu solla, yedhunu sollasmiley36

https://youtu.be/pV0Q2c-sD_A?si=-WtAhVrhYSQDuz3P

Edited by mpks1 - 13 days ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yasssssssssssssss! Now this is what I expected! smiley41smiley40

From last week, any clips of PS2 on IG had Raji crying in some corner which was so damn irritating. I did not watch any episodes. Indha promo than manasuku konjam relief konduvandhadhu. smiley36

I know third-wheel Meena is there, but it is better she is present than Gomathi or Pandian. 

This promo also feels better made, not hurried or inserted in between, and hoping the episode content is also the same. smiley42

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dei Kumaru, nee nijumave Vel kudumbam varisu na, 

Shakti ode ore pulle na, 

Muthu ode pudiche pulle na, 

Pandian ode virodhi na, 

appo Saravana kalyanathe niruthuda. 

Poi andha Bhagyam kitte "Unnge thangathikku naan than correctu, yen kitte than neriya thangam irruku, Saravana kitte palaya newspaper, bottle...sorry sorry palaya kadhavu jannal than irruku. Unge ponne yennaku kalyanam pannunge, avale thangam madhari thaanguren, yena ennaku eppovume thangam vaiduriyam ellam rombo pudikum."

Poi sollu da. I'm helping you since you did some etrre (8) on the kolam that brought KR together. Andha nalla mansuku, idhu oru chinna helpful suggestion. smiley36 

Arasi ye vittudu, ava Pandian ponnu, namba kudumbathuku aval vena pa smiley36

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Slightly off-track but Dhanam (Sujitha) and Senthil (Vasanth) are in CWC5.. anyone following this season?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaW_iYwtxFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGvoaWIqjU

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 13 days ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agreed Cosmo, no Komaru - Arasi pairing please. 

Instead of those two (please let one lucky lady escape the atrocities of Komaru and Sakthi smiley19), hope the makers introduce a nice pair for Pazhani mama - a no-nonsense lady who will put her foot down whenever Pandian/Gomathi crosses a line with their remarks/treatment of him. Can't wait to see the reactions on their faces when that happens!

Vadivu mentioned that she lost contact with her brother after an argument with Muthu, wonder if they will expand on that.

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 13 days ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

Yasssssssssssssss! Now this is what I expected! smiley41smiley40

From last week, any clips of PS2 on IG had Raji crying in some corner which was so damn irritating. I did not watch any episodes. Indha promo than manasuku konjam relief konduvandhadhu. smiley36

I know third-wheel Meena is there, but it is better she is present than Gomathi or Pandian. 

This promo also feels better made, not hurried or inserted in between, and hoping the episode content is also the same. smiley42

Yes, they are making Raji cry a lot which I am totally against it. I want feisty, bold Raji back. Yet I watched the episodes only to see Raji getting praised for going against her own family to get the brothers released which is the right thing to do. 
Oru Meenave thaanga mudiyala, idhula Gomathi illai Pandian vandha kadhai kandhal thaan smiley36 They will appreciate Thangamayil and her PDA but when it comes to Raji they will give a lecture about they didn’t even talk or did any PDA when they fell in love 30 years ago.

I already sense that Pandian will blindly support Thangamayil in the future because he brought her into the family as Saravanan’s wife. 
The other worst nightmare will be Thangamayil  being a pain the neck between Kathir-Raji. With the way they are portraying her, she very much looks like a person who will cause a rift between the family members and the couples. Her mother will very well teach her such shenanigans. So it’s time to reintroduce Meena’s parents - Janardhan-Shantismiley36 - Janardhan is the only one to give a tough fight to Vels family and Manickam-Bhagyam  smiley36

I am going to wait till after the episode airs to see if the writers stayed true to the promo or was ot a clickbait to keep the fans hooked smiley36

Also, this week, I don’t want cringe content of Saravanan-Thanfamayilsmiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29 can’t tolerate them anymore 🤮🤮🤮

mpks1 thumbnail

I am liking the new BGM played using the mouth organ AKA harmonica for KR. The music team has started to use this BGM more during their scenes. Hope they develop this BGM and take it to, “ Ri Ga Ma Ri Ga Sa” ( Kathir-Mullai BGM) level smiley36

Its time for this cute couple to get their own signature BGM 😍

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

Dei Kumaru, nee nijumave Vel kudumbam varisu na, 

Shakti ode ore pulle na, 

Muthu ode pudiche pulle na, 

Pandian ode virodhi na, 

appo Saravana kalyanathe niruthuda. 

Poi andha Bhagyam kitte "Unnge thangathikku naan than correctu, yen kitte than neriya thangam irruku, Saravana kitte palaya newspaper, bottle...sorry sorry palaya kadhavu jannal than irruku. Unge ponne yennaku kalyanam pannunge, avale thangam madhari thaanguren, yena ennaku eppovume thangam vaiduriyam ellam rombo pudikum."

Poi sollu da. I'm helping you since you did some etrre (8) on the kolam that brought KR together. Andha nalla mansuku, idhu oru chinna helpful suggestion. smiley36 

Arasi ye vittudu, ava Pandian ponnu, namba kudumbathuku aval vena pa smiley36

I like this twist smiley36 Please make it happen because I want this Kumar Gaandamirugam to stay away from Arasi smiley36
More than Kumar - Thangamayil, Kumar and Thangamayil’s parents will gel well together because of their evil plotting and planning brainssmiley36

The only thing that might happen is Saravanan turning into Devdas after losing Mayil and who knows he might take Sanyasam again smiley36