Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 days ago

If he wants her to like him and come out and say it, he needs to give her the space to say it. He ends up pushing too hard and his negative tone makes her think he doesn't like her. He could not even say nice job and appreciate what she had done. That would have helped her feel good about it.

goldenchimes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Chapter 19 very nice update. Geet is doing her part very sincerely. Sasha is crossing her limits all the time. Maan is still in that same push and pull. He finds her confusing but his own actions are no better. Both are assuming more and communicating less. But they are bound to come close no matter what. Thanks for pm.

Update soon

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesomeeee update ..... commented on the blog smiley1

images (5).jpeg

Edited by metromasti - 11 days ago
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely update! Geet and Maan have so much miscommunication omg what will happen of these 2! Maan is very wrong, so many questions, why Maan? Has he ever shown her anywhere that she is more than just his secretary that now he wants her back to openly express to him why she is doing anything for him - as a secretary or his fiancee! Miscommunication, minconceptions and self assumptions are these 2 people’s worst mistakes they are committing together. I felt a lot in this update, got very involved, and for probably the first time also got very emotional for Geet in this FF.. usually I’m very chill while reading a DDS update but understood you have begun that point - one you do in every FF or urs where I get pulled in like anything and start getting tooo involved 😛! I felt so bad at how badly she worked, but that person she loves is forget appreciating her not even acknowledging or say a thanks. Maan is feeling a ton of things but what’s the point if she’s not being communicated about it. How much can she understand his unseen actions and not his behaviour or words?!! Ridiculous how he is expecting so much from her but hardly doing anything for her coz of his male ego. He assumed she has rejected him already and that’s the reason he is acting so mean with her. Sasha must be taught a lesson. In the show somewhere I felt it was unfair to Geet that Sasha’s character did not receive the belt treatment from Maan for all that she put through Geet, Please do it here. Somehow Maan must show her down and atleast this he should do in front of Geet and not behind as usual like he does. Thanks for continuous updates , and apologies in advance coz something has come up personally and my comments might be slower for the next few days. Please bear with me smiley19

Edited by babelicious - 11 days ago
Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Bolta pehle hai sochta baad main hai . Isko koi samjhao ladki Dil ki baat aanko se bol jasti jab aise mohal main upbringing Hui ho . They need to spend major time like a proper picnic of full day . Good bhabhi ko call kiya 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

so so sweet of maan ....glad he talked to her uncle and aunt and look at the changes the next day....she did not have to lift a finger too...wow

and what does geet do ...come early and got beautiful flowers for maan 

first questioned by sasha and then maan himself....he wanted to know her heart....and she his....but both are dodging and assuming so much about aach other...so sad..

he realises he just keeps hurting her the most....he wants to bring happpiness to her but also wants her to love him for himself not just for his family....how stupid....he does not realise she has fallen for him so deep ....and wants a few praises from him

and she does not realise maan cares for her deeply and proably has fallen for her too and just wants her love forhim...

waiting for both to realise that 

sweet of involving bhabi in this manofying ...he knows he has hurt her a lot....

Arijitsing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Thanks for updating 

Awesome update 

Geet is upset due to maan

Will wait for next update