Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

LSG defending totals in the IPL

2022 and 2023: 15 matches, 12 wins, two defeats, 1 NR 

2024: 6 matches, three wins, three defeats

LSG’s defeats batting first in the IPL (by targets)

197 - RR, Lucknow, 2024 

168 - DC, Lucknow, 2024 

162 - KKR, Kolkata, 2024 

160 - PBKS, Lucknow, 2023 

159 - GT, Mumbai WS, 2022

Samson got player of the match. Congrats

Edited by SoniRita - 26 days ago

Sanju Samson, Player of the Match: I am very lucky to be behind the wickets. There was some purchase with the new ball and then was a good wicket to bet on. The guys who came in and bowl one over in the powerplay do an important job. There has been a lot of planning behind the scenes. The start and the end of the innings was good.We gave away a few in the middle overs.Form is temporary in this format. We have seen Jurel in Tests. We believe in him.He has been batting one hour and two hours at times in the nets.

Edited by Prizi - 26 days ago

Sanju Samson, the Rajasthan Royals captain, is also the Player of the Match: (On the pitch) There was purchase with the new ball and when the ball got old, it was a nice wicket to bat on. (On their bowling) It was a very good team effort. The guys who come in and bowl the crucial overs, that is also important. They know what to do each ball, there is a lot of planning going on behind the scenes and we are doing well. At the start and at the end (we bowled well). In the middle overs, they took the game a little away from us. (On Jurel) Form is temporary and batting at No.5 is the toughest job in T20 cricket. A youngster like him, he has the composure as we have seen in Tests. We believed in him, he has been batting in the nets for one or two hours and we knew it was a matter of time (before he delivered). (On their perfect away record) We have been doing well. We have been a little lucky as well. We have to stick to the right processes. Mistakes are supposed to happen in T20 cricket, and we reiterate to stick to the process. The results are coming our way, so it is clear that we are doing something right. (On the next box he wants to tick) Next game, one game at a time (smiles).

Bhavna me behke today I picked LSG

I'm not going to do it again

LSG cost me my 5th position in leaderboardsmiley19

See bola tha na u will be 4th, u r now in 4th position. Congrats Suyash

Originally posted by: Prizi

Bhavna me behke today I picked LSG

I'm not going to do it again

LSG cost me my 5th position in leaderboardsmiley19

Sadly u r in 7th position now. 6th with a tie though 

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Sadly u r in 7th position now. 6th with a tie though 

getting minimum points nowadays

Really need 100+ for few matchea at least

Congrats smiley40

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Congratulations Rajasthan Royals for winning this matchsmiley20smiley40smiley41smiley32

Congratulations Sanju Samson for winning POTMsmiley20smiley40smiley41smiley32

Dhruv Jurel also played wellsmiley20

Lucknow Super Giants also tried to give some fight