Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 days ago

chapter 24

Samagra is just acting out of duty towards Prarthna. That is a sad state of events for her. He is smitten by Vasantmitra so not too interested in her.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi himself does not know what he is feeling towards Vasantmitra. There are twinges of jealousy. There is even attraction at a very basic level.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 30

They all reached Meluha in night. Vasantmitra was shocked to see such a grand palace. It was much grander than Bhadradev's palace. When Vasantmitra entered the palace she was seeing it like a child and smiling. 

Prithvi smiled and thought - Is this the same Simhanad everyone feared? She looks so innocent right now.

Vasantmitra - Is it really your palace?

Prithvi- Nahi, kiraye pe liya hai.

Lakha- Haan har mahine 5 bhaisen dete hai malik ko chare ke sath.

Everyone laughed 

Vasantmitra - Ha ha ha very funny, Can I go and see the rest of it?

Prithvi- Fine but don't get lost. Arjun go with her. 

Samagra- Ah...I can show her the palace.

Prithvi was weirded out as Samagra was a prince not a commoner.

Samagra- I meant....she is new here, I was only taking care of her.

Lakha- I think you are forgetting she's a warrior.

Prithvi - Besides, she is here as my warrior, god nahi liya hai hamne ise.

Vasantmitra laughed 

Samagra felt stupid 

Vasantmitra - Don't bother when I can find ways in jungle I can easily see a palace alone. 

Arjun- You should rest

Vasantmitra- I will but now I am too excited and she ran to see the palace

Varun- Are you sure you did the right thing? 

Prithvi- I hope i did Varun, I hope 

Vasantmitra was curiously watching the palace. 

Prithvi left to take a bath and then he decided to go to Antahpura. 

Vasantmitra lost her way and reached on the gates of Antahpura

One guard- Hey Dasi, you cannot enter here. Only those who are allowed can go there.

Vasantmitra - Oh yeah, Maharaj has brought me here. 

That guard saw her from top to bottom. He saw she wasn't dressed royally but she was beautiful. 

Guard laughed - Oh so Maharaj brought you?

Vasantmitra - Yes

Guard - Hmmm...your beauty confirms it. I mean who can resist you. 

Vasantmitra was weirded out and wanted to slap him. But the guard opened the gate and said- Enter...... Vasantmitra entered the Antahpura.

Guard thought- What a gorgeous woman, I bet she will become chief Concubine finally dethroning mother of Prince Kushagra. Only if she were a princess she would become Chief Queen. 

Vasantmitra entered Antahpura and saw many beautiful ladies. They all were doing different work and chatting with each other. Suddenly those women noticed Vasantmitra.

One woman- Look sisters, a new girl

They all became jealous of her Beauty.

The started tickling her making Vasantmitra irritated.

Woman - What? You are being too tough. What will you do with Maharaj and they all laughed. 

Vasantmitra realised she had entered the harem and thought - Oh no, they are thinking I am new woman in Antahpura. Oh you idiot Vasant, go out immediately. 

Another woman touched her face and said- Wow what beauty, oh she will definitely become chief Concubine. We must start rehearsing bowing to her. And they all laughed. 

Prince Kushagra's mother whose name was Vasudha came and saw her and she felt threatened and jealous. 

She saw her from top to bottom and said- She needs polishing before she can be presented to Maharaj.

Vasantmitra said- Enough, you don't know who I am. 

Vasudha came forward and said- No one talks with mother of a prince in this tone and when she was about to slap her Vasant grabbed her hand and threw her on the ground. She grabbed her hair real tight and said- Enough, I am not a concubine here.....

A woman guard came with a whip....

Woman- You insolent creature and when she was about to whip her someone caught the whip. He was Prithvi himself. Everyone got shocked as no announcement was made of him coming. 

Prithvi- Vasantmitra leave her. She released Vasudha. 

Vasudha got up

Prithvi- Vasudha, go in your chamber I will be meeting you soon. She bowed and left. 

He came forward to Vasantmitra- How did you enter here? 

Vasantmitra - I was sight seeing and your guard made me enter Antahpura. I am sorry. 

Prithvi announced- Everyone should understand, this lady should be as respected as you respect a royal woman.

Vasantmitra was surprised. 

Prithvi- She is my warrior and equivalent of status of Arjun and Varun. Vasantmitra, get out from here. 

Vasantmitra bowed and when she was about to go he grabbed her hand.

He turned to the guard who was about to whip her, he said- If a single scratch came on her body due to you or anyone else, I will personally rip off your skin with the same whip. His eyes became really red with anger. This made even Vasantmitra shocked. Guard became scared and said, I will not repeat the mistake again. 

Vasantmitra - I....I must leave....and she left the antahpura. She came out and felt scared seeing Prithvi this angry. 

She thought- Woah, it will be not be easy but I am determined, I will prove to be a fantastic warrior and he won't regret bringing me here.

Another woman came and took Vasantmitra to her room.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 12 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 31

Next morning Vasantmitra got new clothes, the clothes were like how a warrior woman would wear, she only wore earrings, bajuband and bangles but she looked very beautiful even in this simple look. She met Arjun and Varun as she held status equivalent of their. Lakha , Samagra and Prithvi were at court. Varun, Arjun and Vasantmitra sat at little distance. 

Vasantmitra for the first time saw royal court and noticed many things. From the first day she started learning and Arjun and Varun were really impressed with her. 

Later during lunch, they all sat together. Prithvi always did lunch with his friends even though he was supposed to eat alone.

Vasantmitra was about to take food from Prithvi's plate but suddenly stopped.

Vasantmitra - Sorry, I sometimes forget you are my king. 

Prithvi laughed and gave a part of food to her, he said- don't worry, it's checked, it has no poison.

Vasantmitra smiled nervously. 

Arjun- Prithvi, what's your next move? Why those attackers said your name. 

Prithvi - I am thinking about this as well. 

Vasantmitra- I believe there is someone who is trying to create rift between the two families.

Lakha annoyed- No one asked your opinion, you think you are smarter than us.

Prithvi- Lakha, please, any opinion is welcomed. 

Samagra- The two houses have such bitter enmity, anyone can take advantage of it.

Prithvi- Right but who? Who is trying to add ghee in the fire. 

Vasantmitra - Right and when we find out you and Avantika will reunite and everything will be back to normal.

Prithvi- I don't care about Avantika anymore. If there is no loyalty I don't care for any love. The only reconciliation I can have with her if she apologizes and that too I will reconcile only a friends. Love is dead.

Vasantmitra thought - He's just bluffing, obviously he loves her. 

Samagra was taking glimpses of Vasantmitra between food and thought - When will I be alone with her? I must confess to her. 

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 25

Kamla is already there to begin the wedding preparations while Prithvi doesn't want anything to do with this.

coderlady thumbnail

A proposal for Vasantmitra. Will she accept it? Probabaly not. She has Prithvi on her mind, like it or not.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 26

Prithvi has tried his best to dissuade Kamla but she is still hell bent on proceeding with the marriage.

coderlady thumbnail

Kamla has accepted Prithvi's terms. He was very honest with her. She has no reason to blame him in future. But looks like she will accept her lot.

coderlady thumbnail

His warrior? Is that it? That's what he thinks right now. For far too long he had thought he was in a love relationship with Avantika. Now that's over but his mind is still not in any shape to think of another love.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 27

Both Prithvi and Samagra have their eyes on Vasantmitra. One knows his feelings but the other does not.