Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Aww that is so kind of both of you. smiley31 IF is full of talented singers which also motivates me to give my best.

Trust me, I had been waiting for VoIF ever since the last season. So I do wish to participate.

Actually I just backed out at this moment as I didn't want my last minute back out to affect any planning (just in case the contest is designed based on the number of participants) so didn't take time and posted this update today itself.

But thank you so much for such sweet comments. Truly means a lot I would surely see, and if my schedule allows me to freely participate then I would definitely sign up again. ❤️

Charu, you have a beautiful voice. Please do not deprive us of it with your decision.

We were literally discussing about VoIF in the other thread when the sign up was announced.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Here I'm thinking to sign up n you're withdrawing your name charu

That's not fair 

Atleast try baad mai Agar time na kage toh left ho Jana 

Why are you thinking, sign up Karo, Kri smiley9

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 11 days ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Charu, you have a beautiful voice. Please do not deprive us of it with your decision.

We were literally discussing about VoIF in the other thread when the sign up was announced.

Aww all these sweet comments are making me emotional now. Thank you so much! smiley31

Yes, as I mentioned in morning, I will definitely see my work schedule and will confirm for sure. ❤️

I really do hope to have some of the lovely singers from last VoIF (like you) are on board too before the last date of sign up. 🤩

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Awesome 🎉

I am not participating this time, decided to sit back and cheer for all participants smiley9

Pls reconsider till the last sign up date smiley27

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Yaar pls try toh karo, 

I signed up coz all of you will be there 🥲

I know the time is colliding with work schedule and summer vacations but still let's take sometime for ourselves as we love music smiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

• Sign-up Date extended to May 7 23:59 IST. 
Grey-licious thumbnail

Devotional Deewane

Ok sign me up fellas smiley16

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mahi-eBismil

Yaar pls try toh karo, 

I signed up coz all of you will be there 🥲

I know the time is colliding with work schedule and summer vacations but still let's take sometime for ourselves as we love music smiley27

Samie how sweet you are!  smiley31  Yes for sure yaar.. I will definitely try. Abhi date has also got extended so now I will also have more clarity on our audit schedule. 

I think Laxmi would be happy too to see the date extention.. Hopefully she can sign up now. 

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Samie how sweet you are!  smiley31  Yes for sure yaar.. I will definitely try. Abhi date has also got extended so now I will also have more clarity on our audit schedule. 

I think Laxmi would be happy too to see the date extention.. Hopefully she can sign up now. 

I am glad the date is extended, now you'll have more time smiley31

Laxmi is in!!! Wow 

I understand how busy it is,  but the organizers are flexible and willing to extend time. So let's look forward to a great time together smiley36

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Classical Connoisseurs

Posted: 10 days ago

Sign me up 😁

Hopefully I'll wrap up all the important events by 7th 🤞🏻