Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Jake Fraser-McGruk: We are looking at every game now as a must-win game. You never really look at a game as you can lose, we want to win every single game and we need to now. The wicket might be a bit better, the outfield is quick and the grounds are very small, the impact player rule has also helped that (massive scores this season), having more batters or bowlers when needed, I think those are the key reasons. It has been an amazing experience. Delhi franchise has welcomed me with open arms, all the players have made me feel comfortable led by Ricky Ponting, he's really good, David Warner as well is making me feel comfortable. I think assessing the conditions early, whoever does that first would come out on top. It could be a bit different here in the day than it is at night. We will see how it turns out.

Savera84 thumbnail

Jake Fraser-McGruk: We are looking at every game now as a must-win game. You never really look at a game as you can lose, we want to win every single game and we need to now. The wicket might be a bit better, the outfield is quick and the grounds are very small, the impact player rule has also helped that (massive scores this season), having more batters or bowlers when needed, I think those are the key reasons. It has been an amazing experience. Delhi franchise has welcomed me with open arms, all the players have made me feel comfortable led by Ricky Ponting, he's really good, David Warner as well is making me feel comfortable. I think assessing the conditions early, whoever does that first would come out on top. It could be a bit different here in the day than it is at night. We will see how it turns out.

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

MI.won the toss and will bowl first.

Edited by Rosyme - 12 days ago
Prizi thumbnail

Mumbai won the toss and chose to bowl

Edited by Prizi - 12 days ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Mumbai Indians won the toss and elected to field.  Is it a right move?  Dew is not a factor for the afternoon match.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Hardik Pandya: We're going to bowl first. The ground is small. It's better to bat second on a smaller ground. Every game is a new game, we make sure we are not out. We keep fighting and keep coming hard in each game. The mood is fine, happy chats, all is well.

Prizi thumbnail

Hardik Pandya: We're going to bowl first. The ground is small. It's better to bat second on a smaller ground. Every game is a new game, we make sure we are not out. We keep fighting and keep coming hard in each game. The mood is fine, happy chats, all is well. You should not really focus on what has happened in the past. Anyone can beat anyone. Our goal is to play our brand of cricket and put our best foot forward. Only one change.Gerald Coetzee misses out due to a stomach bug. Luke Wood comes in.

Savera84 thumbnail

Rishabh Pant: We were looking to bat first. I think it will get slower in the second innings. It has been amazing, we're getting the kind of wickets we want. As a team we have to play well and we have been. This is something we talked about - how to control the innings. Bowling with the new ball and bowling at the death is difficult, one over here or there is making all the differencec.

Prizi thumbnail

Rishabh Pant: We were looking to bat first. I think it will get slower in the second innings. It has been amazing, we're getting the kind of wickets we want. As a team we have to play well and we have been. This is something we talked about - how to control the innings. Bowling with the new ball and bowling at the death is difficult, one over here or there is making all the differencec.Prithvi Shaw misses out, Kumar Kushagra comes in.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Rishabh Pant: We were looking to bat first. I think it will get slower in the second innings. It has been amazing, we're getting the kind of wickets we want. As a team we have to play well and we have been. This is something we talked about - how to control the innings. Bowling with the new ball and bowling at the death is difficult, one over here or there is making all the difference. Just one change, Privthvi Shaw misses out and Kumar Kushagra comes in.