Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyMango thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Thanks for the tag and thread smiley31

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Aj kisi player ka birthday ho, Anniversary ho, family mein kisi daughter son ka birthday ho...Father's special day ho..Mother's special day ho....smiley16

25th, 50th, 100th, 150th, 200th IPL ho...smiley10

Thode runs chahiye ho kuch thousand mein..smiley14

Thode wickets chahiye ho...smiley9

First time cap mila ho....smiley20

Jo bhi information ho please bata do smiley36 match shuru hone mein time hai smiley15

Note: Har match mein yeh reminder dalna padega smiley36

When you find out the information, mujhe tag kardena please!  Mujhe bhi kuch points chahiye.smiley1

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

The IPL table is hotting up too, and the first of our Saturday double-headers pits two teams in the bottom-half, needing to win just about everything (well, almost) to be in playoff contention. There's also a fascinating subplot to this rivalry: Rishabh Pant v Jasprit Bumrah, which Ashish Pant dissects in his match preview.

Stay locked. It should be a great contest. Kotla has turned out to be quite a nightmare for the bowlers this season, unlike last year. But the dynamics of an afternoon game is slightly differently. But again after last night, nothing should surprise you in T20 cricket, especially at the IPL.

Prizi thumbnail

Anyone coming back from injury or after sitting out? 

Prizi thumbnail

Big match coming up this afternoon as Delhi host Mumbai. It's a big game for both sides because today's result will have a significant bearing on where they end up as the playoffs approach. Delhi's performances seem to be peaking at the right time because they've strung together 3 impressive wins in their last 4 games. Most notably, Rishabh Pant has found some great form and has been leading from the front.

Savera84 thumbnail

"Sentiments over form has been a perennial issue for India , especially while choosing squads for ICC events. Got to seriously consider the likes of Shashank Singh, Harpreet Brar etc who have been extraordinary." -- Blood them straightaway into an ICC event or give them a chance in bilaterals to begin with?

Savera84 thumbnail

Sowmya has a rather strong-worded chime in: "Two things are very clear a) India can't afford to carry the likes of Kohli to the WT20 b) seeing 250s being crossed with ease, unsure if any kid would even bother to pick up a ball"

Chuvi opens our comments section this afternoon: "Sentiments over form has been a perennial issue for India , especially while choosing squads for ICC events. Got to seriously consider the likes of Shashank Singh, Harpreet Brar etc who have been extraordinary." -- Blood them straightaway into an ICC event or give them a chance in bilaterals to begin with?

Prizi thumbnail

"Sentiments over form has been a perennial issue for India , especially while choosing squads for ICC events. Got to seriously consider the likes of Shashank Singh, Harpreet Brar etc who have been extraordinary." -- Blood them straightaway into an ICC event or give them a chance in bilaterals to begin with?

Prizi thumbnail

As for Mumbai, this is season hasn't been a very memorable one yet for both on-field and off-field reasons. They suffered a shattering 9 wicket loss to RR in their previous game and they need to bounce back strong today to keep their path to the playoffs straightforward.

Prizi thumbnail

Abishek Porel is chatting with the broadcasters. He's played a few impactful knocks, having hit his 148 runs in seven innings at a strike rate of 162.

"Been a good season, still work to do with my batting," Porel says. "Looking to see how I can contribute better. They give me role clarity about where I'll be batting [before the game]. I just look to perform whenever there's an opportunity. I haven't achieved big things like Rishabh bhai or the others. So whenever I get a chance, I should grab it."