Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 days ago

Hey. I am going to be out of city for audit purpose in next month so I don't think I would be able to participate. The timings were wrong this time. 

So I am taking my name back. Please remove my name from the sign up list. 

Would surely participate as a listener. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Charu21

Hey. I am going to be out of city for audit purpose in next month so I don't think I would be able to participate. The timings were wrong this time. 

Charu dear, It won't take much of your time to gift us a song for each round.

Do not deprive us, i.e., your devoted admirers and attentive listeners, of your melodious voice.

Your voice is divinely wonderful, and I have always thought of you as one of the best singers in our IF. smiley10

Reconsider your decision and be with us, that is my sincere request. smiley27

Grey-licious thumbnail

Devotional Deewane

Here I'm thinking to sign up n you're withdrawing your name charu

That's not fair 

Atleast try baad mai Agar time na kage toh left ho Jana 

Charu21 thumbnail

Aww that is so kind of both of you. smiley31 IF is full of talented singers which also motivates me to give my best.

Trust me, I had been waiting for VoIF ever since the last season. So I do wish to participate.

Actually I just backed out at this moment as I didn't want my last minute back out to affect any planning (just in case the contest is designed based on the number of participants) so didn't take time and posted this update today itself.

But thank you so much for such sweet comments. Truly means a lot I would surely see, and if my schedule allows me to freely participate then I would definitely sign up again. ❤️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Aww that is so kind of both of you. smiley31 IF is full of talented singers which also motivates me to give my best.

Trust me, I had been waiting for VoIF ever since the last season. So I do wish to participate.

Actually I just backed out at this moment as I didn't want my last minute back out to affect any planning (just in case the contest is designed based on the number of participants) so didn't take time and posted this update today itself.

But thank you so much for such sweet comments. Truly means a lot I would surely see, and if my schedule allows me to freely participate then I would definitely sign up again. ❤️

We are not going to remove your name dearsmiley27. It will be there till the end of the competition. smiley27So, you will be there till the end of the competition! 

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

We are not going to remove your name dearsmiley27. It will be there till the end of the competition. smiley27So, you will be there till the end of the competition! 

Aww that is so sweet and kind of you and Lizzie both. smiley31 I will surely confirm finally on last day. smiley27

And regardless of my participation, I am definitely going to listen to the lovely entries and give my vote. Eagerly looking forward to the contest. 🤩

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Dekho agar thoda bhi Lage ki manage ho jayega to participate kar lena please. I was looking forward to hearing your entries smiley13

Haan re for sure yaar.. smiley31  

Old post edit karke yahan reply kar rahi hun pages ki bachat karne ke liye.. 🤭

Edited by Charu21 - 11 days ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bollywood Brigade

Aww that is so sweet and kind of you and Lizzie both. smiley31 I will surely confirm finally on last day. smiley27

And regardless of my participation, I am definitely going to listen to the lovely entries and give my vote. Eagerly looking forward to the contest. 🤩

Dekho agar thoda bhi Lage ki manage ho jayega to participate kar lena please. I was looking forward to hearing your entries smiley13

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

You can participate too smiley9 and not just vote this time...smiley9

I am too shy to sing in public. smiley9 Also in my society women are forbidden from singing in front of men.smiley9

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Originally posted by: Mahi-eBismil

Yess! 

We did 

Excited to hear you after 1 year smiley36

Awesome 🎉

I am not participating this time, decided to sit back and cheer for all participants smiley9

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Originally posted by: Bee222

Nah, iss baar nahi hoga 😅 I'm too busy rn, barely getting any free time at all, jab bhi thoda time milta hai bas so leti hoon 🙈

5 rounds and a whole yt channel... that's too much to commit from my end smiley36

I hope you're participating though? I'm rooting for you dear! smiley31smiley27

YouTube channel is not compulsory. Appy has said few pages ago that any recording will work, provided there is no background music.

Besides, there will be clear steps to help out participants on what to do and how to do smiley31

I understand about not finding time. But, even last time, one entry was hardly few minutes long. If you can, then do think about participating ❤️

Nope, I am not participating this time. If I could I would have 😅

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 11 days ago