Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

More chance are that i am wrong but Neil didnt get fooled and buy this stuff. smiley36

Especially after the last hope dialogue. smiley36

Muje aur asmita ko to yahi lagta hai that Neil didn't bought what multani said.

Actually neil ko Ghar jaake khaana banaana tha na isliye usne zyada kuch behas nai ki multani sesmiley37smiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Well bande Ko likha hi aise Gaya hai...

At this point...

YUvika has such a man as her lover who any girl would feel luckiest to have...yet YUvika can't cherish him and embrace him openly..who can be her biggest strength at this point"

At this point this is the biggest tragedy of Yuvika's life .smiley36

Yuvika aankh-michoni 👀 Jo khelna hai abhi and I mean literally she is playing with eyessmiley37smiley37

Usme kaha neil ke baare me sochegismiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: rbpll

Ye log timepass kar rahe hai bas...they don't have anything in story....isliye Roz kuch Naya Naya laate hai in name of the twist.

LOL. Imagine kuch story nahi hai and still its better than a lot of stuff shown. smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: rbpll

Yuvika aankh-michoni 👀 Jo khelna hai abhi and I mean literally she is playing with eyessmiley37smiley37

Usme kaha neil ke baare me sochegismiley36

Yes ..you are right...

YUvika is playing ankh Micholi...

Makers kuch zyada hi pechida Bana rahe hai YUvika ke life Ko...ki romance aur bf is are not even her thoughts right now...

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

I hope that Neil is pretending to be fooled by Multani cause i have trust issues with the writers to give some substantial story arc to him

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Well bande Ko likha hi aise Gaya hai...

At this point...

YUvika has such a man as her lover who any girl would feel luckiest to have...yet YUvika can't cherish him and embrace him openly..who can be her biggest strength at this point"

At this point this is the biggest tragedy of Yuvika's life .smiley36

Her greatest tragedy is not being to be able to reveal the truth to her family ...Not being able to be with Neil is the 2nd tragedy....she can easily reveal the truth to them but won't for her own reasons

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Her greatest tragedy is not being to be able to reveal the truth to her family ...Not being able to be with Neil is the 2nd tragedy....she can easily reveal the truth to them but won't for her own reasons

She can but she knows they are emotional and can be easily broken. Like Bhoomi broke and had to be reminded. Like the Drishyam movie. Hero keeps secret only with himself.

The biggest point i am waiting for is WHY MULTANIS HELPING HER?

Will accept everything except Prem Puran.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yes... being soo close yet soo far from her loved ones... consciously avoiding her own happiness...such a tragic situation she is in..

Team Bhidur

She can but she knows they are emotional and can be easily broken. Like Bhoomi broke and had to be reminded. Like the Drishyam movie. Hero keeps secret only with himself.

I get it....but she should still tell him

Same....but i know that it will be another Prem puran cause i don't think that they are connected to DB in any way

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@bold it can be nothing except Prem Puran.

Multani worked for Mahajans and Prem gave him money when he got to know that Multani wants to start a business