**Dhruv Tara - Samay Sadi Se Pare Episode Discussion Thread #20 ** - Page 152

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

That's so true. The biggest problem with Tara was her wish to travel in 2 boats. And that's why I don't want her memories to return as I m scared it might restart her kartavya jaap

Let's request the team to make SPS and Tara together because we are seeing more romance or abuse whatsoever eye lock scenes between them. Make SPS positive again. They share

Love Hate kind of a situation usually seen in serials.

And dhruv should get divorce and go back with dolly in 21 st century. He can get cure there and work back and move on.

Even if Tara is pretending and all to be bijli it is going to backfire because Shaurya keeps talking about his masa babusa to stay together bechara doesn't know.

Devgard track has gone to far now.

So even if she ends with sps i won't mind.

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Let's request the team to make SPS and Tara together because we are seeing more romance or abuse whatsoever eye lock scenes between them. Make SPS positive again. They share

Love Hate kind of a situation usually seen in serials.

And dhruv should get divorce and go back with dolly in 21 st century. He can get cure there and work back and move on.

Even if Tara is pretending and all to be bijli it is going to backfire because Shaurya keeps talking about his masa babusa to stay together bechara doesn't know.

Devgard track has gone to far now.

So even if she ends with sps i won't mind.

No actually had she herself chosen SPS when Dhruv first came back, I would have accepted that. But now after everything, it would be great injustice to Dhruv if he doesn't get Tara even after going through so much for her. As for Shaurya, I guess if the makers just make him overhear his '"babasa's" plotting, he might turn leaf. Like it happened in ziddi Dil with Koel's son.

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

That's so true. The biggest problem with Tara was her wish to travel in 2 boats. And that's why I don't want her memories to return as I m scared it might restart her kartavya jaap

problem isn't Tara it's Writer , who is Obsessed with nonsense.

And some extent Team .

If tara was loyal, truthful Mrs Tarapriya Saxena (no fake Rani Sa ) , who is  determined to be with Dhruv or Waiting for Confirmation about Her missing husband Dhruv,

what would be Place of SPS & Devghar 's place in her & Junior Saxena's life  ?

And what would have happened after Dhruv's re-entry?

Simple ,

either SPS & Devghar would asked them to return their Favour probably junior Saxena

Or the Great king Would showed his true intention behind all those Favour.

That track Would looked great 

but Writer's love for  nonsense would never be in Limelight.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 12 days ago
Erum.Jannat thumbnail

And Coming to Team , I'm surprised that everyone is Ok with writers Nonsense.

Bcz Writer isn't only person Who decide everything.

FL wasn't this kind of weak person that anyone can Touch her & she wouldn't do anything! 

All her Skill was for Dhruv & 21st century people who are technically less harmful!

SPS lost his Arm / hand & She gifted Junior Saxena after removing Dhruv's Existence.

What about Dhruv's  favours?

Someone helped a pregnant lady who's husband is missing & They will Continue to act like Husband- wife , Lady will gift last Symbol/ sign of her husband to That Person! 

Should audience be thankful that Cursed king Who badly needed A heir wasn't A doctor/ physician?

Mrs Saxena gives lecture on Duty , loyalty etc what about Her Duty & loyalty ?

Whenever I notice any DT Related Video/ Spoiler in Thumbnail of Video I will see SPS with Mrs Tarapriya Saxena in wedding attire or standing close .

They have plenty of Moment and considering it's ITV this  fake couple can have their   baby(illegitimate)  ? 

And what writer wants to tell 

Whatever that shameless fake couple is doing Audience need to appreciate it? 

Bcz it's A novel Act! 

every time she tried to Justify her "Duty towards an Strangers" it sounded like A cheater is justifying.

If Someone from cast feel that Mrs Saxena looks great with SPS then why they Didn't show DT's divorce & good-looking couples wedding.

But no , Mrs Tarapriya Saxena wanted to enjoy her fake Rani Sa's Status.smiley11

Sorry to say If team including Actor/actress really cared they could reduce this nonsense.

Almost everywhere people are hating it , TRP dropped to 0.4 but Who cares! 

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 12 days ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

The writers completely butchered Tara's character and the worst thing is that they don't even think they showed anything wrong. Else they would have made her suffer consequences instead of simply turning the entire Devgarh except Meenakshi into evils.

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

TBH ,I really don't care about DT Bcz T of DT died long ago.  I don't even care if she suddenly disappear with her greatsmiley21 SPS & Devghar.

Dhruv deserve to be with Junior Saxena .

Not only because He is The legal & biological father of this Child

& But Also Someone who will never Use his own kid for Selfish motive.

and That's why Junior need to Know truth & it Should be The kid who will choose his Family/ his Father.

But after Knowing Writer's fondness for wrong , I have  0000 expectation.

in fact I don't think kid Will ever know.

And if By chance He knows then it Would be at the last moment before Closing Shot of Show.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 11 days ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

TBH ,I really don't care about DT Bcz T of DT died long ago. I don't even care of She suddenly disappear with her greatsmiley21 SPS & Devghar.

Dhruv deserve to be with Junior Saxena .

Not only because He is The legal & biological father of this Child

& But Also Someone who will never Use his own kid for Selfish motive.

and That's why Junior need to Know truth & it Should be The kid who will choose his Family/ his Father.

But after Knowing Writer's fondness for wrong , I have  0000 expectation.

in fact I don't think kid Will ever know.

And if By chance He knows then it Would be at the last moment before Closing Shot of Show.

Even I don't have any expectations left from the show. My only wish is that they shut it down soon so that we atleast get a closure. And considering that there are 3 shows in the pipeline, i m putting all hopes on DT ending. And ab to TRP has also fallen down so good reason to end it

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

And Coming to Team , I'm surprised that everyone is Ok with writers Nonsense.

Bcz Writer isn't only person Who decide everything.

FL wasn't this kind of weak person that anyone can Touch her & she wouldn't do anything! 

All her Skill was for Dhruv & 21st century people who are technically less harmful!

SPS lost his Arm / hand & She gifted Junior Saxena after removing Dhruv's Existence.

What about Dhruv's  favours?

Someone helped a pregnant lady who's husband is missing & They will Continue to act like Husband- wife , Lady will gift last Symbol/ sign of her husband to That Person! 

Should audience be thankful that Cursed king Who badly needed A heir wasn't A doctor/ physician?

Mrs Saxena gives lecture on Duty , loyalty etc what about Her Duty & loyalty ?

Whenever I notice any DT Related Video/ Spoiler in Thumbnail of Video I will see SPS with Mrs Tarapriya Saxena in wedding attire or standing close .

They have plenty of Moment and considering it's ITV this  fake couple can have their   baby(illegitimate)  ? 

And what writer wants to tell 

Whatever that shameless fake couple is doing Audience need to appreciate it? 

Bcz it's A novel Act! 

every time she tried to Justify her "Duty towards an Strangers" it sounded like A cheater is justifying.

If Someone from cast feel that Mrs Saxena looks great with SPS then why they Didn't show DT's divorce & good-looking couples wedding.

But no , Mrs Tarapriya Saxena wanted to enjoy her fake Rani Sa's Status.smiley11

Sorry to say If team including Actor/actress really cared they could reduce this nonsense.

Almost everywhere people are hating it , TRP dropped to 0.4 but Who cares! 

Everyone noticed that she could have left with the baby right away and could have said thanks for helping us now tata bye bye.

SPS fans are saying he did this and that. 

Dhruv did more.

Really was he really a good king or he just pretended.

A basic nature of a person never changes Dhruv's Nature didn't change but SPS's did.

Rajkumari Tarapriya wanted status or not I don't know but she didn't herself try to search him.

And loyalty and kartavya doesn't suit her she was soo good in 21st century she knew her limits and she had courage to back answer.

Every day we are seeing SPS and Tara's close scenes and all which are more than dhruv.

No wonder people have stopped watching and why will they watch this nonsense anymore.

If they want the TRP they will have to cut this track and continue with 21st century.

And DT scenes more.

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Everyone noticed that she could have left with the baby right away and could have said thanks for helping us now tata bye bye.

SPS fans are saying he did this and that. 

Dhruv did more.

Really was he really a good king or he just pretended.

A basic nature of a person never changes Dhruv's Nature didn't change but SPS's did.

Rajkumari Tarapriya wanted status or not I don't know but she didn't herself try to search him.

And loyalty and kartavya doesn't suit her she was soo good in 21st century she knew her limits and she had courage to back answer.

Every day we are seeing SPS and Tara's close scenes and all which are more than dhruv.

No wonder people have stopped watching and why will they watch this nonsense anymore.

If they want the TRP they will have to cut this track and continue with 21st century.

And DT scenes more.

Dhruv did A lot  , Lose his identity / existence, Family twice,his career  & still tolerating/ suffering but didn't get anything In return. 

I don't think he  was, He needed A heir so He was ok with any condition.

If Princess really consider favour as A Debt  then at first She needs to repay Saxena's Loss, Ravi Saxena's all those years, Dhruv Saxena loss including Junior Saxena 

then she should open her Mouth to give lecture on Anything. 

Like U said , she never tried to find her missing Husband.

and after Knowing he is alive ,all she did was  , tried every possible way  to hide Her & Junior Saxena's identity .

I dont think anyone of Devghar is Aware of her Fakeness, thing is that she never tried to Clear her identity/marital status as  Mrs Tarapriya Saxena. 

She never cared about Dhruv's loss, Sufferings.

But when it's comes to SPS she can Hurt anyone & Her Legal Husband is the one Who Will suffer first.

So logically Either she is in love with Her Great smiley21 king SPS

or in love with Rani Sa's Status.

According to her She is in Loooove with Her Legal husband! .

So Only option left is Her Love for Rani Sa's Status.

And about Protection/ whatever Excuse She gave . if She is The only One who can be Qualified for Bodyguard's job Then why didn't she Choose Bodyguard's Job & The king who can't Save himself how he will lead A War! smiley36

& the bodyguard who can't Save herself from Another Man, will save another person! smiley36 ðŸ¤£.

if wedding is the only option then people need to Marry Bodyguard/ Trained person onlysmiley36.

so basically Instead of Learning Self-defence People  need to marry Either A Trained person/ bodyguard or may be should Train Their Life partner! smiley37 smiley37

I know logic doesn't exist here but  smiley37🤣😂..

anyway, Action speaks Louder

& whoever watching DT From Beginning must have realised Princess Tarapriya/ Mrs Tarapriya Saxena become A certified Hypocrite.

I think I saw A comment on YT video around Feb/ march 

and According to that Production House / DT Team got Good/ positive Response in Devghar track so they renewed/ are ready to renew few Contracts.

And I really wanted to know From where they Got Positive response 

neither TRP increased

nor Hatred for FL or Request For DT reunion stopped ?

If they consider Bijli's acceptance as Positive sign then they need to know that people are demanding for Permanent memory loss for FL just after Her Intro.

Looks like they are living in Different world  most probably high on Something.

I really doubt 0.4 can bring them back to Earth smiley36

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 10 days ago
Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Dhruv did A lot  , Lose his identity / existence, Family twice,his career  & still tolerating/ suffering but didn't get anything In return. 

I don't think he  was, He needed A heir so He was ok with any condition.

If Princess really consider favour as A Debt  then at first She needs to repay Saxena's Loss, Ravi Saxena's all those years, Dhruv Saxena loss including Junior Saxena 

then she should open her Mouth to give lecture on Anything. 

Like U said , she never tried to find her missing Husband.

and after Knowing he is alive ,all she did was  , tried every possible way  to hide Her & Junior Saxena's identity .

I dont think anyone of Devghar is Aware of her Fakeness, thing is that she never tried to Clear her identity/marital status as  Mrs Tarapriya Saxena. 

She never cared about Dhruv's loss, Sufferings.

But when it's comes to SPS she can Hurt anyone & Her Legal Husband is the one Who Will suffer first.

So logically Either she is in love with Her Great smiley21 king SPS

or in love with Rani Sa's Status.

According to her She is in Loooove with Her Legal husband! .

So Only option left is Her Love for Rani Sa's Status.

And about Protection/ whatever Excuse She gave . if She is The only One who can be Qualified for Bodyguard's job Then why didn't she Choose Bodyguard's Job & The king who can't Save himself how he will lead A War! smiley36

& the bodyguard who can't Save herself from Another Man, will save another person! smiley36 ðŸ¤£.

if wedding is the only option then people need to Marry Bodyguard/ Trained person onlysmiley36.

so basically Instead of Learning Self-defence People  need to marry Either A Trained person/ bodyguard or may be should Train Their Life partner! smiley37 smiley37

I know logic doesn't exist here but  smiley37🤣😂..

anyway, Action speaks Louder

& whoever watching DT From Beginning must have realised Princess Tarapriya/ Mrs Tarapriya Saxena become A certified Hypocrite.

I think I saw A comment on YT video around Feb/ march 

and According to that Production House / DT Team got Good/ positive Response in Devghar track so they renewed/ are ready to renew few Contracts.

And I really wanted to know From where they Got Positive response 

neither TRP increased

nor Hatred for FL or Request For DT reunion stopped ?

If they consider Bijli's acceptance as Positive sign then they need to know that people are demanding for Permanent memory loss for FL just after Her Intro.

Looks like they are living in Different world  most probably high on Something.

I really doubt 0.4 can bring them back to Earth smiley36

They are showing SPS and Tara's closeness more than dhruv tara ke scenes. And this is cringe the way she was/ is trying to seduce SPS for the information. 

Is she the same Tara who didn't allow a men to come near her. And No wonder SPS will fall for her not because of all this flirting nature but due to when she pretended to be his wife and followed duties for the past 6 years.

I don't expect anything here dhruv has suffered a lot here. People who like SPS's character and when they try to defend him that he did a lot.

Look where he is and where dhruv is.

No comparisons

And loving all 3 of them for their brilliant performance.