Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Baa in Bad Mother Mode changed Color again today - Sab Anupama ki galti hai usi ne Dimpy ko bhadkaya hai! 😂

IMG_1550.jpeg

Vanraj in Achcha Pita Mode - (With Dukhi Pita music in bg) Baa main kya karu, kahan galti hai meri, main to sabka achcha chahta husmiley39

Din bhar marta hu khapta hu, Ansh ke bina main nahi reh sakta, main to Dimpy ka bhi bhala chahta hu har Pita ki tarah (tabhi 5 saal usko naukrani se bhi badtar treat kiya)

IMG_1556.jpeg

Iss phemily mein kab kaun positive aur negative ho jata hai kuch pata nahi chalta, it’s like raat ko B-ve soye aur subah uthe to B+ve and vice versa! smiley29

Baa is beck....smiley16

Vanraj Shah will be beck soonsmiley27

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

It's sad to see how Shruti is so dependant and reliant on this ghatiya insaan Majboor, who clearly doesn't give a damn about her. 

This show has always portrayed educated and seemingly sensible women as fools. Whether it'd be Kinjal who is still with nalayak nithalla nikamma nakaara Doshu after all that has happened, Malvika going gaga over a barely known Vanrajan and now Shruti. Even Dumpy had her moments (apparently she's a MBA and skilled in dance) but now she's an unpaid maid of Shahs. 

Btw, Doshu's presence is vital to the show. He really has the best commentary on the unpaid maid after his Baap smiley37

All collateral damages... As mentioned by the visionary himselfsmiley20

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Her trauma resurfaced because Shruti got shot & Maa again saved Pari over her,  not because she is missing Anupama that Anuj brought her back into their life.

Strong feeling that all will be well between Aadhya and Maa by the end of this track and Shruti will be left with nothing because Majnu is already running after Maa, Maa will swiftly push Aadhya away from Shruti and then she might turn negative or just exit

https://x.com/adhiramoonchild/status/1783694668112531882?s=46

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Naye writers recruit hue hain kya? Jinhone purane episodes dekhe na ho?

Khud ko Kitna contradict karegi inking Female Lead?

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

OK so finally the blender blasts today

As I did not watch the episode, can someone please tell me what happened, how did the blast happen?  I mean kuch toh hua hoga naa blender ke saath jo vo phat hi gaya.

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Baa is beck....smiley16

Vanraj Shah will be beck soonsmiley27

and if he isn’t soon Maa will give him the much needed motivation to spell rather yell those magical words and the whole of Amreeka will applaud her unconditional efforts😂

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Her trauma resurfaced because Shruti got shot & Maa again saved Pari over her,  not because she is missing Anupama that Anuj brought her back into their life.

Strong feeling that all will be well between Aadhya and Maa by the end of this track and Shruti will be left with nothing because Majnu is already running after Maa, Maa will swiftly push Aadhya away from Shruti and then she might turn negative or just exit

https://x.com/adhiramoonchild/status/1783694668112531882?s=46

Sometimes I wonder why child actors agree to take up such roles also. Wouldn't it leave a lasting impression unless counselled properly ? Sadly, people don't think counseling is useful but this girl right here giving her 110% for this stupid show on ITV is horrible.

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Naye writers recruit hue hain kya? Jinhone purane episodes dekhe na ho?

Khud ko Kitna contradict karegi inking Female Lead?

writers chaahe kitne bhi change ho, Maa ki contradict karne wali aadat naa jayegi and to top that she tries so hard to convince ke viewers confuse ho jaaye ki tab sahi kara tha isne ya ab, kyuki sahi toh wo hoti hi hai har baarsmiley9

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

OK so finally the blender blasts today

As I did not watch the episode, can someone please tell me what happened, how did the blast happen?  I mean kuch toh hua hoga naa blender ke saath jo vo phat hi gaya.

I havent watched in over 2 months and not even bothered with updates but I can assure you ismein Maa ki koi galti nahi thi, lets curse and abuse the blender for blasting and ruining yet another udaan/sapna, whats next?