Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Mg13

What are you saying...

I think it's famous one...smiley4

Also I have downloaded your banner pic before I knew it's FF as I used to surf Google lots of those days...smiley17

I am Mugdha, by the way...and have been reading ffs from 10 years now...writing FF from last 6 years maybe. You can even check out my work. Link is in signature. 

Glad to see you back ...smiley31 wish to see every old writers back with their awesome work only on maneet. 

I noticed few writers have move to other shows ffs writing... 

Well that shouldn't be our problem as it their own wish as me too write kunan or raga few times.

But I just feel bad that they left maneet writing...

I don't know clearly...so it's only my thoughts. 

Hi Mugdha.. 

Nice to meet you.. 

Ohh. Yes few of them have moved on..but i can assure you they havent moved on from Maaneet.. 

Few of my maaneetians are in touch with me through whats app, calls, fb, insta.. They are the same hehe crazy like us. 

I think that time when the show was airing that time it was all different... It was totally magical its still now too.. 

Ya i miss the writers... But the best part we still get to read there stories hehe.. 

And i would really like to read your story.. Probably a completed one.. 

I dint think ishqiya was famous hehe... Earlier yeah i guess people loved it when i had started writing it you know... The best part about ishqiya was the banner and the pics my frnd used to edit everytime before the update... It was such a amazing time... Wish things could go back to that!!!!! 

I will check out your stories sweetie 

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Awwww sweetie.. Definitely 

How are you doing 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: crazy_sweta

Hi Mugdha.. 

Nice to meet you.. 

Ohh. Yes few of them have moved on..but i can assure you they havent moved on from Maaneet.. 

Few of my maaneetians are in touch with me through whats app, calls, fb, insta.. They are the same hehe crazy like us. 

I think that time when the show was airing that time it was all different... It was totally magical its still now too.. 

Ya i miss the writers... But the best part we still get to read there stories hehe.. 

And i would really like to read your story.. Probably a completed one.. 

I dint think ishqiya was famous hehe... Earlier yeah i guess people loved it when i had started writing it you know... The best part about ishqiya was the banner and the pics my frnd used to edit everytime before the update... It was such a amazing time... Wish things could go back to that!!!!! 

I will check out your stories sweetie 

Thank yousmiley31

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello Sweta

waiting for the OS! 

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Hi Chetna

Yes sweetie.. Actually my laptop is gone for repairing... I will post the os soon.. Pakka promise 

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Hi please post the os and season 3 would love a new story 

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Yes sweetie

Once m feeling better will post

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: crazy_sweta

Hi Chetna

Yes sweetie.. Actually my laptop is gone for repairing... I will post the os soon.. Pakka promise 

Hi Sweta

no problem

will wait

hope you are feeling better

thanks