Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Muthu promptly remembers all the rules of the viradham more than Vijaya and Rohini smiley37smiley37

Rohini is soon going to give up and come up with another lie, like always will escape smiley36

Looks like Jeeva-Muthu-Meena-Rohini-Manoj cat-mouse game will continue for sometimesmiley36

Also Muthu needs to control his words, there was no need to pull Shruti and her Dad (we all know he is evil, still)smiley36

Precap for tomorrow is amazing - Viradham continues and Muthu is reminding Vijaya and Rohini of the rules yet again smiley36

Rohini is cocky, arrogant, enjoys and laughs every time when Muthu and Meena fail, plots and plans against them. So she totally deserves this. Let’s enjoy this until the tide turns back to Muthu and Meena. 

with her recent villinous.... the little pitiness i had for her gone.... now im enjoying vijaya torturing her in name f fav marumagal.....

shruti dad comment was nt needed..., but ths is muthu... so cant say wat he will say when...

btwn in early epsd... Annamalai says... u got all my goodness except how to speak... that s ur mother character..

but today rohini said.... muthu s ditto f vijayasmiley37smiley37

Nichuss thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEAZZzZ-IAg

in start f ths vid...

muthu getting scared f meena smiley37

Nichuss thumbnail

SA 

Today semma epsd.... really enjoyed watching it... ystrday it was vijaya torturing Rohini... today muthu... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... muthu s enjoying seeing her helpless... he s taking sweet revenge... 

Wen he luks at her... ithukku thaan i was waiting... appdi feelaavuthu...

But im scared f R... the way she morachu paakathu.... hope she wont hurt muthu... or meena...

Precap

Shocking... jeeva caught so easilyyy.... smiley4

mpks1 thumbnail

So, Muthu takes Jeeva to Parlour Amma’s parloursmiley36 How coolly Jeeva is saying she won’t return the money? What is Muthu-Menna’s part in this? Hope they retrieve the money from her.

I was disappointed with. The precap for tomorrow when Jeeva gets caught by Rohini and Manoj and not Muthu-Meena.  Hope Muthu is not in trouble because he is driving Jeeva around during her visit. Is Jeeva not visiting her parents or did they also migrate to Canada with her? Or her parents are also in Jail like Malaysia Sammandhi? smiley36

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

So, Muthu takes Jeeva to Parlour Amma’s parloursmiley36 How coolly Jeeva is saying she won’t return the money? What is Muthu-Menna’s part in this? Hope they retrieve the money from her.

I was disappointed with. The precap for tomorrow when Jeeva gets caught by Rohini and Manoj and not Muthu-Meena.  Hope Muthu is not in trouble because he is driving Jeeva around during her visit. Is Jeeva not visiting her parents or did they also migrate to Canada with her? Or her parents are also in Jail like Malaysia Sammandhi? smiley36

MuMee in police station

jeeva too thr...

will muthu favor jeeva :o

curious to knw wat goin to happen

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

MuMee in police station

jeeva too thr...

will muthu favor jeeva :o

curious to knw wat goin to happen

Nooooooooooooooooooo Muthu should know that Jeeva is the odugali who looted his father’s  hard earned 27 L from Manoj. He should never support her  which is against his character and principles. Hope Meena makes him understand that Jeeva is the culprit, not just Manoj alone. 

Nichuss thumbnail

Nooooooooooooooooooo Muthu should know that Jeeva is the odugali who looted his father’s  hard earned 27 L from Manoj. He should never support her  which is against his character and principles. Hope Meena makes him understand that Jeeva is the culprit, not just Manoj alone. 

im curious hw ths track goin to b

btwn... muthu bought jeeva to rohini parlour for her profit... smiley14

Nichuss thumbnail

todays epsd i enjoyed  alot...

wen muthu said... to say good...thr s no need f being sami...

shruti asking wat sambrani...n the reaction both muthu n his father gave smiley37smiley37smiley37