Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

MUNNA ne ab yeh choti moti sites pe gana chordia ha free ma wo bhi smiley16

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I am thinking to participate but still can’t say 100% as I need to find that peaceful kona in my homesmiley36

Is there any way that we can record pn our phone and upload on IF? 

Literally I feel like I am old school when comes to recording on YouTube or can someone share how to video here??

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I am thinking to participate but still can’t say 100% as I need to find that peaceful kona in my homesmiley36

Is there any way that we can record pn our phone and upload on IF? 

Literally I feel like I am old school when comes to recording on YouTube or can someone share how to video here??

Koeli is allowing any recording as long as it’s audible and uploadable on IF. We’ll also be sharing a Tutorial on how to create a YT upload. Don’t worry. 

Originally posted by: Koeli

As long as it is audible you can… 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 days ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Posted: 10 days ago

Tagging last season's participants plus some reluctant ones. smiley9

Want to sign-up? There'll be exciting rounds!

You can send any voice recording (not just YT) as long as its clear so don't let that stop you from signing up!

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bollywood Brigade

Maddy, please sign up! 30th April is the last day. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Pop ke Parwane

Folks, VoIF is back again! Wanna sign up? smiley9

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Got a random question for ya. Do the songs have to be a certain length? Is there a minimum or maximum time limit? Some Hindi songs are 2-3 minutes while some can be 5-6 minutes, especially the old ones. Or is it pretty much up to us? 

Also, if we do not use YouTube, can the song be recorded and uploaded on Vocaroo?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Got a random question for ya. Do the songs have to be a certain length? Is there a minimum or maximum time limit? Some Hindi songs are 2-3 minutes while some can be 5-6 minutes, especially the old ones. Or is it pretty much up to us? 

Also, if we do not use YouTube, can the song be recorded and uploaded on Vocaroo?

i don’t have answers yet about the length of the songs but the rules for each round will make it clearer. I don’t think it will be entirely up to you, the rules will be specific as to the length of the song. 

As for recording, yes, any platform works as long as you’re able to send us a clear audio file.