Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago
It's sad that still meet and manjari are not realizing they can solve their issues without getting separated. at least manjari knows they still have love between them
Kavithawrites thumbnail
I don't think samrat is cheating on his wife. There is some strong reason behind his decision to divorce nayantara or it's his trick to make meet realize he is doing wrong by divorcing manjari
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Is raunaq also involved in samrat's plan or they really misunderstood samrat?
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Shocking that a girl tried to get close to samrat but Glad that because of that their misunderstanding was clear after samrat pushed that girl away.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Seeing all their pics clearly I felt like samrat looks really young and handsome compared to his son and son in law. they look like uncles hehe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Sad that nimrit and rudra has to separate because nimrit's parents doesn't trust rudra. Glad that nimrit realized she must have taken a strong decision then itself. Glad that even chandni decided to speak to nimrit's parents.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
I wish they would just throw these gossiping ladies out and doesn't invite them for other functions. Poor manjari is again hurt because of them.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Shocking that meet revealed their trust just like that in front of everyone. What will happen now? The ladies will not stop their gossip but poor family must get hurt with this revelation
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 days ago

Jugjugg Jeeyo...Live a long life...Part 8

Samrat shouted at Meet:Meet,why did you taunt Mansi?

Meet:Oh...so she informed you everything?

Samrat:Yes.Why did you accuse her of breaking our home?

Nayantara:Relax Samrat.I told Meet not to say anything more and after that he did'nt say anything like that.

Meet:I don't regret saying like that to Mansiji.Infact I should have told her more.Because she is shamelessly having affair with a married man who is my dad.

Samrat:Stop it Meet.I don't have extra marital affair with Mansi.I can't even imagine anyone other than your mom as my life partner.Just because you saw her with Mansi,you assumed with your dirty brain that we are having an affair.Mansi is my friend.Recently I met her accidentally and I talked to her.But you misunderstood us.

Meet:You are lying.For Mansi only you want to divorce mom.Otherwise what solid reason do you have to divorce my mom?

Samrat:You want to know why I talked to you about our divorce?Actually I had no plan to divorce Nayan.But I lied to you that I am going to divorce her.

Kashvi,Meet and Manjari were shocked..

Meet:Why?Again you are lying.Right?

Samrat:No.I am saying the truth.Raunaq had informed us about your decision to divorce Manjari.You thought divorce was easy.To make you understand how painful divorce is only I played this drama.

Nayantara:Your dad is saying the truth beta.I knew your dad's plan and I played along with him.I took both of you to Mansi to make you understand what one can do to make her or his spouse happy.

Kashvi,Meet and Manjari were shocked.

Meet became very upset.

Meet:For that you both fooled us.You both betrayed us.

Samrat and Nayantara became upset.

Nayantara:Sorry beta.We had no other option.To make you understand the pain of divorce,your parents' divorce news was necessary.Marriage is not a game.

Samrat:Every marriage has issues.Even we had our own ups and downs.But we sorted out our problems without thinking of divorce.Tell me...if both of you cheated and tortured each other I will support divorce.But Raunaq told us that your inferiority complex and ego are the reason for the divorce Meet.I am ashamed of you for hurting Meet because of your complex.

Meet felt guilty and upset.Manjari was sad and upset.

Nayantara:Sort out the issues before you both lose each other.Otherwise both of you will regret the whole life.Because we know that you both love each other.

Meet and Manjari looked at each other painfully.

Kashvi:I was shattered knowing about dad and mom's divorce.Now I am so happy that you both are still together.

Samrat:And we will be always together.Because we both love each other very much.

Meet,Manjari and Kashvi smiled emotionally.

Kashvi:Day after tomorrow is your wedding anniversary.We want both of you to get married again.

Samrat and Nayantara were surprised.

Meet:Yes.Please get married again.

Samrat and Nayantara smiled.

Nayantara:Samrat and I are willing to get married on every wedding anniversary.

They all smiled.

In the room....

Meet and Manjari were sitting silently thinking of Samrat-Nayantara's words.

Meet broke the silence.

Meet:Like mom and dad said,do you still have love in your heart for me?

Manjari looked at him emotionally.

Meet said emotionally:If there is still some love for me in your heart,we will give one more chance to their marriage.

Manjari was surprised and looked at him in disbelief.

Manjari asked him emotionally:Do you still love me?

Meet nodded:Yes.

Manjari became emotional.

Meet:Despite of having love for you,I ruined our marriage because of my ego.But now I realized that when the wife is more successful,a husband should feel proud of his wife instead of having inferiority complex.I really apologize from the bottom of my heart Manjari.Please forgive me.

Manjari wept holding his hand.

Meet:Please don't leave me Manjari.I really love you.

Manjari said emotionally:I also love you a lot Meet.I will never leave you.

Meet smiled emotionally.

Meet:Shall we start a new life Manjari?Will you marry me again?

Manjari became emotional.

Manjari:Yes.We will get married again Meet.

They embraced each other emotionally.

Samrat,Nayantara and Kashvi who passed by smiled seeing their embrace.

In the morning Chandni woke up with a smile.

Raunaq was happy to see her smile 

Raunaq:You look very happy.

Chandni:Yes.Because I had a peaceful sleep even though the lights were switched off.I did not have any fear or nightmare.

Raunaq was relieved and happy.

Raunaq:I told you that darkness is not a big issue.

Chandni:I understood it now.I promise you that from now onwards I will not show any kind of fear when the light is off.

Raunaq smiled.

Chandni:Because of my fear an innocent boy like Rudra's life got spoiled.If I had spoken about the truth that time Rudra's reputation would not have got ruined nor he would have lost his love.So I want to correct my mistake.Without wasting any time today itself I want to confess the truth to the world. For that please arrange a press meeting Raunaq.

Raunaq was surprised. 

Raunaq:Are you sure Chandni?Will you be able to do it?

Chandni:Yes Raunaq.I want to do it.

Raunaq smiled caressing her head.

Raunaq arranged a press meet for Chandni.Nimrit had brought her parents there.Seeing the crowd there,Chandni was nervous.Raunaq asked her to be courageous through his gestures.That gave confidence to Chandni and she started speaking.

Chandni:Long time ago,all the medias saw a video clip of me hugging Rudra and created a fake news that we are having a affair.It was my dad's business rival Amneesh who took our video by sending a spy home.

Amneesh became dull hearing that.

Chandni:We could not expose him.But I want the public to know the truth.That time I did not have the courage to speak up the truth in front of all.But now I want to tell the truth to the whole world.You all maybe thinking why I hugged Rudra if there was no affair between us.I have the tendency to get scared of everything since childhood..especially darkness.When the electricity went I got scared and hugged Rudra mistaking him for Raunaq.This is what happened there,not any affair.Please don't crucify innocent people without knowing the truth.It will spoil many lives.It's a request.

Everyone clapped hands.

Rishab,Pratha,Chandni and Raunaq smiled.Amneesh gritted his teeth in anger.

Rishab told Chandni:We really appreciate your courage to speak up the truth in front of the media without any fear.

Pratha:We are proud of you Chandni.

Chandni smiled.

Chandni went near Nimrit and her parents.

Chandni:Rudra is innocent.Please believe me.I swear on my daughter.Rudra's life should not be spoiled.Please don't separate Nimrit from Rudra.

Nimrit's parents nodded.Nimrit became very happy.

Nimrit:Thank you Chandni.

Chandni smiled.

Rishab went near Amneesh and said:You tried to ruin me by spoiling my daughter's and my employee's image by spreading lies.But God proved that lies cannot win always.

Amneesh became dull.

Raunaq saw Amneesh and got angry.

Raunaq:This is Amneesh who spread fake news about my wife.

All the photographers started clicking his photographs while Amneesh tried to cover his face with his hands.Rishab,Pratha,Chandni and Raunaq smirked.

Raunaq told Chandni:Well done Chandni.

Chandni:Thank you for supporting me always in every step of life.Without you,I would not have reached this stage.You only gave me the courage when I lacked it.

Raunaq held her closer with a smile.

Rudra returned to India.

Nimrit ran towards him and embraced him emotionally.

Nimrit:I missed you Rudra.

Rudra:I missed you too.

Nimrit:If you missed me so much why did you leave the country?

Rudra:I was not able to stay here because of public humiliation. I was not able to face anyone.Nobody believed me because of the video clip.I could not tell anyone that Chandni's mental fear led her to hug me as I was loyal to Rishab Sir. Life became tough here.But thankfully Chandni itself revealed the circumstance which made her hug me.Now that my innocence is proved I came back for you.

Nimrit:You would not have come back for me if your innocence was not proved.

Rudra:I am sorry for leaving the country. If you had married me the public would have taunted you every moment for marrying a characterless womaniser.But now nobody will say anything if we start a life together.By God's grace your parents also accepted me and they themselves called me back.

Nimrit smiled.

Nimrit;Now onwards we will live together happily.

Rudra:Yes Nimrit.

They embraced each other happily.

Arjun-Kashvi's Sangeet...

Mansi arrived.Meet was unable to face her.

Nayantara:Mansi,I am sorry.That day I talked like that thinking that Samrat shared our plan with you.

Samrat:Meet also repents talking like that to you.Please forgive him.

Mansi smiled.

Meet:I am really sorry aunty.

Mansi:It's ok beta.Any son in your position would have talked like that.So I am not angry with you.

They became relieved and happy.

Manjari:Thank you very much for understanding our state of mind.

Mansi:I am much older than you guys.So I can understand.

Meet and Manjari smiled.

Arjun-Kashvi,Raunaq-Chandni,Samrat-Nayantara,Meet-Manjari,Avinash-Raga danced.

O meri rani zara sun meri baat
Chal aaja beat pe nache ek sath
Teri meri jodi lagdi e too much

Dhai tera dhai mera
Hogaya ji paanch

Kinni var kinni var kehnda me

Tu nachey to door na rehnda me
Tere tey tere tey tere tey
Dil yeh lagda ve

Chunni lade ve duey lappe wali
Ve choudey lappe wali

Ve hun mera naiyo sarda
Chunni ledu ve duey lappe wali
Ni chaudey lappe wali
Ni ba pass kar lainey de

Peechey tere yaar khada
Na kabhi naiyo tu ghabra
Fikar karaa teri kudiya
Apni fikar naiyo yaar zara

Jhooti jhooti baatey naiyo yaar karaa
Sachj sachi aaja menu pyaar karaa
Ban jau teri me deeewani ekbaari tu

Jo mere liye doli laadey

Chunni lade ve duey lappe wali

Ve choudey lappe wali
Ve hun mera naiyo sarda
Chunni ledu ve duey lappe wali

Ni chaudey lappe wali
Ni ba pass kar lainey de

Chunni laidu aja ve nakhre wali
Me kardu duniya saari

Ek tere naal dil yeh jachda(
JugJugg Jeeyo).

Samrat knelt down infront of Nayantara and said:Nayan,you are my only love.We are already married.But tomorrow on our wedding anniversary will you marry me again?

Nayantara:Yes Samrat.

Samrat smiled and pecked her cheek.

Everyone clapped their hands.

Samrat:Tomorrow is our wedding as well as our son and daughter in law Meet and Manjari's wedding.All of you please attend the function and bless us.

They all smiled.

Samrat-Nayantara and Meet-Manjari got married on the same mandap.

Raunaq,Chandni,Kashvi,Raga and Avinash smiled.

Raga and Avinash blessed Meet and Manjari.

Raga smiled emotionally:We can't tell you how happy we are now.Our hearts had broken hearing about your separation.Now only we got relief.

Avinash:Never leave each other's hands.

Meet:We promise that we will never leave each other's hands.

They smiled.

Arjun told Kashvi:Next is our wedding Kashvi.

Kashvi blushed.

The next day,Arjun and Kashvi got married.

Meet told Manjari:I was worried about Kashvi when she lost her belief in marriage.But now I am happy that she is happily married to her love Arjun.

Manjari smiled.

Meet and Manjari were getting ready for the reception party.Suddenly dust got inside Meet's eyes.

Meet:Ah!

Manjari:What happened Meet?

Meet:Something went into my eyes.

Manjari:For such a silly thing you are screaming?

Meet:I was not screaming.It was just a reaction.

Manjari:No problem.I will solve your problem now.

She went near him and blew air into his eyes.He was lost in her eyes.

Manjari:Are you okay now?

Meet nodded silently.

He held her face closer.They both looked at each other passionately.

They all enjoyed the reception party.

Meet and Manjari went for honeymoon.

They were standing near the fountain.

Meet:Our second honeymoon.

Manjari blushed:But not our last honeymoon.

Meet smiled.

Meet pulled her closer:Yes.Many more honeymoons are on the way.

She blushed.

They swam in the lake and enjoyed in the water fall.

After a year....

Meet got a better job with good salary which he always dreamt of.

Meet was very happy and shared it with Manjari.

Manjari was very happy.

Manjari:Congrats Meet.I told you that one day your wish will be fulfilled.

Meet:Because of your support only I could achieve this much Manjari.I love you.

He pecked her cheek.

Now Chandni is very courageous and she works on the social media confidently.

Chandni and Raunaq went to a mall.

A guy was observing her and following her.Chandni noticed him and raised her voice without any fear.

Chandni:Why the hell are you following me?

He:Calm down.You are a social media star now.I am your fan.Trust me...I don't have any wrong intention.

Chandni did not know how to react.

He:There is one more reason why i followed you.I wanted to approach you,but i was nervous about how you will react.

Chandni:I did not understand anything.

He:You didn't recognize me?I am Raghav Jindal who locked you in the school toilet.

Chandni was stunned.

Chandni:What?

Raghav: I thought you made the teacher scold my innocent brother.That's why I was angry and did that.Later I became guilty after knowing that you brother bullied you and that's why you complained to the teacher against him.I wanted to apologize to you.But since I was thrown out of the school after that incident I could not apologize to you.After you became a social media star only I realised that you were the girl who became a victim because of me.Now I saw you accidentally and wanted to apologize.But I was scared to reveal my identity to you.But since you yourself caught me I revealed the truth. I am really sorry.

Chandni:I was really angry with you for planting fear in my mind.Because of that I suffered a lot for years.

Raghav felt sad.

Chandni:But now that I have over come the fear I am not angry with you.I realised that it was only a childhood mistake of yours.So I forgive you.

Raghav smiled:Thank you very much Chandni.

Raunaq came near Chandni. 

Raunaq:Chandni...did you pick up things?

Chandni:I didn't finish it.Raunaq...guess who this guy is.

Raunaq looked at Raghav blankly.Raghav was embarrassed. 

Chandni:He is the one who locked me in the toilet. 

Raunaq stared at him.

Raunaq:What a notorious guy you were!If i was there in the sane school,I would have beaten you for troubling my Chandni. 

Raghav smiled in a pale manner due to embarrassment.

Raunaq:Anyways I am not going to beat you now.Good to meet my wife's biggest enemy.

They all giggled.

Years passed....

Meet and Manjari are living happily with their children Raj and Sumeet.

Arjun and Kashvi are living happily with their son Karun.

Raunaq and Chandni lived happily with their daughter Ronita.(Thank you Salley for this picture).

Samrat and Nayantara are enjoying with their grand children.

The end

Thank you very much for supporting this SS.Please give a detailed comment on this part.Please write your favourite scenes,favourite jodi,favourite character and why you liked that character the most.

Edited by jasminerahul - 6 days ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Beautiful end to a wonderful journey ❀️ 

Just loved it πŸ€— 

Thanks for the PM ☺️ 

Keep writing ✍️