Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Lovely update this man confuse me so badly first he abuses her scolds her unnecessarily calls her poison but then confess his love for her bechari geet kase handle karegi is pagle ko

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

24 n 25

geet decide to leave n go away from maan with his anger on her n always taunting n ignoring her all the time

dada n daadi make geet n maan exchange rings 

geet is very much confuse with the way maan behaving with her 

maan kiss geet n confess his love to her when geet try to go run on heavy road  after saving her 

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Lovely update this man confuse me so badly first he abuses her scolds her unnecessarily calls her poison but then confess his love for her bechari geet kase handle karegi is pagle ko

Hey Nadia, I remember you. It's been long. Great to see you back. How are you? smiley31
Thanks for your response. Hahaha pagle, nice one. Maan kitna bhi tedha kyun an ho Geet will handle him. Read the story to get his reasons. He won't be confusing once the contexts are clear. Loved your comment.
Hope you continue to visit the forum, miss you smiley27

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

What a beautiful update.. I was sniffling throughout reading it. Such strong conflicting emotions especially for Maan. He is getting very avengeful and petty in his tryst to protect himself. Why is he being so inconsiderate?! If only he sees this from her pov. He is like showing anger on her just coz she came back in his life. Insults her, feels bad, then insults her more, he is getting entangled in this vicious cycle. Because it is Geet he might think he can get away with anything. One side he is kissing her neck and when she got ready to kiss he again insults her. Where is he going with this spite on her? What does he want to do with her? He wants her with him but is so annoyed at her keeps throwing jibes. Now she has applied for a resignation, I was like Bravo Geet. I want her to take a step against his tantrums. One side I feel bad for him because I know where he is coming from. He feels she can do it again.. so he’s protecting himself from getting hurt further, while other side if we see Geet I feel even more awful looking at her condition.. no one to love her, she’s working under the one person she loved who despises her at the moment… very sad looking at her. I see the mix of some past chapters in Maan’s pov this time. Atleast now we know why that scene with the necklace happened. Still doesn’t make him appear any less mean in my eyes, even though he has his reasons for it. Please update soon.. very eager to know what happens after her resignation. The wait gets painful

First of all thanks for your interesting comments. They are like guiding lights. I love to see different views. 🥰

Glad that the conflict and contradiction I wanted to portray in Maan has been conveyed quite well.

Red - That's the thing. Every individual has their own specific way, journey. Even the closest of soul mates would have distance. Understanding is a slow process. It's a progress with time. 

Green - He doesn't. Rather the complete opposite. 💗

Coffee - Sorry for that. It's a bit difficult from my end but I am trying. Enjoy the double update for now. 
smiley1

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geet980

Thanks a lot for updating. Waited so long

Chapter 23. Worth waiting for this mind blowing part. I knew Geet will not try to ignore Maan's straight question. Maan just wanted her honesty.  She was conscious of people around them. She told Maan to behave. He felt hurt on his birthday and left. At least Geet tried to say sorry to Maan. Is there something stopping Geet from confessing? He went back to London and came back after finishing the course. 

Maan is avoiding Geet after coming back. Geet is very affected by this. She sees his aura is still very strong. Girls are gushing around him. Geet feels she deserves this as a payback. They have project together and seems like Maan is going to give her a real hard time. Geet saw Maan's desk being messy and she tried to organize it. His letter falls. It's the same letter that Geet wrote to Maan. 

Geet read the letter. This is so amazing. Maan comes back. Amazed at how the dots keep connecting. Maan is ofcourse annoyed because Geet saw his letter. He is in bad mood. Liked how Geet tried to sooth Maan's secretary. He is in full Msk form here. He told his rashmika to go but stopped Geet. Geet tried to explain about his desk and said sorry. But Maan got more angry with her sorry. He broke her pearl necklace. Beautifully written. 

Geet was about to answer but the moment Maan starts kissing her neck she lets him do what he wants. Very passionate part. Amazing conversion between them. I love how he tells her to stop him. He is indeed crazy for her. Geet tells him not to leave lovebites and look at Maan's reply he said he intends to. Both loves each other madly just need to open up better. Geet wanted to kiss Maan? Sad that he teased her. He tries to be rude to her but his actions are completely opposite. He says he won't let her kiss him yet he is kissing him. So much passion and anger. He felt guilty immediately when she was sad. Very intense moments. 

Rashmika comes and their passionate kiss breaks. Maan's conflicting emotions are well portrayed. Geet wants to resign and Maan is furious. He hates that she runs away from him. Another cliffhanger. Eagerly waiting for next part. Please update fast.

Hi, Sorry for the wait. Glad that it was made up. 

Bold blue - Yes she has a reason. Kiss - Yes she was about to.

I tried to update fast this time and gave a double update. Eagerly waiting for your comments. 

Thanks a lot for the apt analysis. Loved your comments as always smiley31

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirtikaa

Good one ...so Maan did confront her and her actions hurt him badly...before geet realizes he is already gone...from then Maan never gave her the space as he was protecting his own heart from getting more pain..

Poor geet felt other way thinking Maan doesn't like her anymore or she felt may be Maan added her also in clingy girls list..so she too avoided him rather protected herself from his ignoring...they still maintained a professional relationship in office though....

Geet did get to know about the letters their passionate romance in office was nice... though Maan was hurting her with his harshness a tears shattered his heart into pieces..that resignation letter was a big blow for him and again all set for another confrontation.. waiting to read more thanks for the PM dear ❤️ 

Actually that's not it. Maan has been complying with her letter all this time. She mentioned in her letter he needs to keep himself away and pretend that he never knew about her love for him. Let me see if I can try to cramp this view more clearly on future updates. 
Thanks for reading & your wonderful feedback
smiley31

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for two beautiful chapters and what a beautiful ending to the chapter.  Finally Maan has declared his love.  I was getting to the point of wanting to tear my hair out with these two.  I think Maan’s grandma and grandpa felt the same which is why they just forced them both to get engaged.  Now, I hope they stop fighting and give us many more romantic moments.  

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazymaneetian

there were several moments in this update where I could actually feel my heart beating furiously. poor geet and maan . both are hurting. I am sure geet thinks that she is not worthy of maan. she had her reasons for running away and that is making maan furious and frustrated. lovely update. worthy of a second and third read

Bold red- Glad to know that.

Blue - Yes that's exactly what she thinks & this is why the story has this title. 

Thanks for liking the updates this much. 

yakub thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hi, Sorry for the wait. Glad that it was made up. 

Bold blue - Yes she has a reason. Kiss - Yes she was about to.

I tried to update fast this time and gave a double update. Eagerly waiting for your comments. 

Thanks a lot for the apt analysis. Loved your comments as always smiley31

thanks for fast update