Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: PaintedSky

Very well, wonderfully portrayed! 

She is in a mess. Blackmailed by her uncaring relatives. I was wondering why she will pay 5 crore to brij??  Even she has to give, she can just give some laks.

Maan is well prepared but the doubt at the end was interesting. 

Hiya, thanks for reading and commenting. Her aunt has her in a chokehold, and is blackmailing her to give up part of her ownership to pay off Brij's debt - she does not want to do that as she built this company brick by brick, so she has promised her aunt to pay off Brij's debt. How she is going to do that will be explored more in the coming chapters! :)

Thanks for reading and commenting!! 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

Wondeful update!
So Geet needs 50 crores in total to get rid of all her problems. And she has no clue on what to do abt this! For now she is focusing on getting her business a good name & is currently in VK designs office but has no clue Maan has collaborated with them. And then the scene got so intense with Maan’s entry. Oh they know each other and how! Maan saved a talli Geet from a molester.. everything about Maan’s character is so manly.. i love such dominant Maan characters!! 
& so Maan immediately recognised Geet from that night & made Adi enquire everything about her. Why her? May be that night he was also slightly attracted to her.. so may be he was interested to know her situation to know if she would be willing for this contract marriage. I think he seemed to have enough info about her to propose to her now! And surprisingly Geet agreed immediately. 
But one thing wasn’t very clear to me - why is Geet agreeing to this specially with those clauses?? She won’t get his money, she won’t get any part of his property, just for her business to be in contract with VK designs? Isn’t money the reason she was supposed to agree to this in the first place coz she needs it badly now?! I don’t get it. Plus with those clauses how did Maan also think any woman would agree to be his contract wife without getting any money for it?
Confused but very eager for the next. So well written it was 👏 ! 

Aw thanks so much!!!

@Bold - I love such dominant suave Maan characters too - so irresistible and so interesting to write too! :d

Yes, Maan recognized her from that night, but why her indeed??! smiley2 Not saying anything more - I will let the upcoming chapters answer that! smiley4

Why was Geet agreeing to this? - Geet has her reasons. One of them is VK designs and the collaboration with them which Maan has said that would happen only if she signed the contract marriage. but more than this, there is more - which will be explored in the upcoming chapters. 

Maan's mind works in mysterious and shrewd ways - He had to be sure the woman he is marrying would not try to outsmart him (thought that would be close to impossible) out of his wealth, and he needed to keep his legalities tight - he plays it to win it, like his dadi. Now why he thought the woman he was proposing this contract marriage to (Geet) would sign this - that's a question for another chapter smiley4

I am so so glad you enjoyed this, and i will try to post the next chapter soon!

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

smiley37 Maan Khurana - The businessman - you are gone. I am laughing thinking how the damn he is going to have control and keep it strictly business. 

You brought all emotions and scene on right spot and hit the cord. Wonderful. loving it... Enjoying!!! Keep Going!!!

Thank-You Mridzysmiley31

Anu!!!! smiley31

Should I say this so early into the story, ofcouse I will - Maan Khurana you are so gone! smiley36 Maan thinks he can, let's make Geet challenge him more and more, shall we???! smiley36

Thank you so much Anu, means a lot coming from you! :)

I'll try to post the next chapter soon. 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Migraine

Thank you. Looking forward to the story

Thank you! I am glad this has piqued your interest. I will try to post the next chapter soon. 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr21NG

I ❤️ the magic you weave with your words.. There is a strong undercurrent u create in the conversations and it is magical.. it make the expected unexpected.. 

The flashback feels like a piece of the larger picture.. What exactly happened between them for Maan to remember Geet so distinctly and decide on having a contract marriage with her!!  Am I missing something?

For a second I thought Geet would ask for the 50cr in return for the contract.. but that’s not the way they roll?!!

PS : One request - Do update the next part soon..

Aww, thank you so so much! Your comment put a huge smile on my face!

Thank you - I do try to maintain that raw undercurrent in the conversations - I feel it makes the readers connect to the characters more! :) Plus I enjoy writing that! smiley4 To know it had the desired impact is amazing!

The flashback - I am not saying anything other than you have a keen eye! smiley4

Thanks for reading and commenting once more! 

Sorry, this has been a long time coming, but will try to post the next chapter soon. 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: simranDi

Lovely update!  Thank you.  Well, well, so they have met before.  It seems like Maan is her knight in shining armour even though he doesn’t know it yet.  He is already attracted to her and is feeling protective towards her.  Geet is already in awe of him.  I think this business deal and contract marriage will be the best deal of their lifes. 

Thank you!!! You put that so well, this definitely is the deal of their lives!!!! smiley27

And Maan is her knight in shining armour - has been before, will be again.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Thank you! I am glad this has piqued your interest. I will try to post the next chapter soon. 

waiting waiting 

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Amazing, Geet signs the deals and Maan is already attracted to her, This marriage though a contact one would definitrly turn into their forever smiley42

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Anxiously waiting for Part 3 please !!!!!

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Any chance of next part?