Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rinki_99

Ismiley44 would just like to say that this Kabir plotline makes about as much as sense my broken sense of humour does. What is this stupiakditiy? smiley44

Haa to joke samajhke dekh lo us track kosmiley37smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: rbpll

Indeed it is. smiley37

The whole backstory of multani giving her surname and spending money like water on yuvika's maqsad is so illogical smiley39

Yesterday yukti saying to bhoomi that "har cheez to ek saath nai ho sakti na" but yukti try to handle everything togather. She want to take revenge from dj,  she want to protect her family, want to set isha with Neil, want to take care of uj and ruhi. Matlab vo har chiz ek saath hi achieve karna chahti hai.smiley37

Few days back yukti said that "ab main bahut alert rehti hu". Did she know that srishti ne neil ko uspe nazar rakhne ke liye rakha hai...or dj is still looking for a girl who saved DB. Itni hi alert rehti hai and she seems to do a lot of homework on mahajans to aaju baaju kya chal raha vo nai pata.

Usko justice dillana hai apni family ko but sachai kisiko nai bataani. Har jagah unnecessary ka jhansi ki raani banna hota hai.

Basically cvs bas yukti ko dialogue bolne ke liye de dete hai but usko justify nai karte hai. When they are out of dialogue then they will give her same "Mera maqsad" waala line smiley37

Completely agree about Neil part....

How the hell has she not understood anything regarding Neil's purpose of staying inside Mahajans house yet ...kuch toh doubt hona chahiye na that why is he here? What exactly is he supposed to do here? 

Aur regarding DJ, she herself saw the high security by DJ in holi party...fir bhi she is unbothered... .fir bolti hai meri sacchai kisi ke samne nahi ani chahiye...smiley36

Dhyan kispe hai uska...??

Like uska maqsad exactly hai kya????....smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Vanshaj is what i always say. KHICHDI. The intentions/plan/track layout/promo is good. But jyada dark na ho jaaye isliye they try to keep a lot of good elements aur khichdi ban jaata hai. smiley37

Waise i saw Spider wala promo of some show. Maybe this was the one. Fl is sitting and some guy is trapped in a spider web. smiley37

The idea that they come up with is definitely very good...promos are generally good, they know what to put in their precap,which creates buzz and hype..but sadly execution is soo disappointing...

As you said they overthink...in that process kill the impact of every emotion...smiley37

Aur they are good at soft romantic moments but sadly romantic angle unke side track me bhi nahi haismiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Waise i saw Spider wala promo of some show. Maybe this was the one. Fl is sitting and some guy is trapped in a spider web. smiley37

Which show?? Are you talking about Beyhadh 2? I don't remember a promo like this...

But these are all the pre-release promo of Beyhadh 2..

https://youtu.be/n9kuR3-sSUQ?si=vVRcwPs6-7zpjfB0

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Please tell me more about Meri biwi ka jawab nhi 

Hii Dii..

So while the shoot was going on ..the producer ran away... nobody knew where he went..there was no money to shoot further..

Toh on screen both Akshay and Sridevi's character held hand and promised to extract revenge...but they never shot the badla...

So a text came on screen " Fir undono ne milke badla Lia"...smiley37 and movie ends with both of them dancing around the tree..

But another interesting fact: I saw this movie on one channel 1 year back... movie did not end after that badla promise..they had actually stitched the climax with body doubles replacing Akshay and Sridevi showing few scenes of Sridevi and Akshay close up here and there...

May be they worked on it after Sridevi's Demise...but another channel the movie ended with "milke badla Lia"...smiley37

So a curious case indeed

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Completely agree about Neil part....

How the hell has she not understood anything regarding Neil's purpose of staying inside Mahajans house yet ...kuch toh doubt hona chahiye na that why is he here? What exactly is he supposed to do here? 

Aur regarding DJ, she herself saw the high security by DJ in holi party...fir bhi she is unbothered... .fir bolti hai meri sacchai kisi ke samne nahi ani chahiye...smiley36

Dhyan kispe hai uska...??

Like uska maqsad exactly hai kya????....smiley37

Uske maqsad ke list bahut saare hai...

Dj se revenge Lena 

Dj aur gargi ki sachhai sabko bataana

Bhoomi ki health thik karna

Isha ki matchmaking karna 

Dj ki toli ko todna

Apni ruhi bhabhi ko vaapas is ghar me laana.

Uj ko apni maa se milaana

Office me dj ke saath politics khelna

Phir kisi random stranger ki help karna to show the value of good karma

Phew!!! List bahut lambi hai smiley37

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Team Gargi

Hii Dii..

So while the shoot was going on ..the producer ran away... nobody knew where he went..there was no money to shoot further..

Toh on screen both Akshay and Sridevi's character held hand and promised to extract revenge...but they never shot the badla...

So a text came on screen " Fir undono ne milke badla Lia"...smiley37 and movie ends with both of them dancing around the tree..

But another interesting fact: I saw this movie on one channel 1 year back... movie did not end after that badla promise..they had actually stitched the climax with body doubles replacing Akshay and Sridevi showing few scenes of Sridevi and Akshay close up here and there...

May be they worked on it after Sridevi's Demise...but another channel the movie ended with "milke badla Lia"...smiley37

So a curious case indeed

what the hell?? Matlab in one end, the movie ended with both and in other they had a climax??

Matlab two endings of the movie??

Mahaan hain

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Who needs horror movies when this exists?smiley3

I really feel bad for the models

Warning ; Don't watch this while eating / just don't watch it at all

https://youtu.be/beEIy8wpPxk?si=7Gg_QUAFPKy1rVts

https://youtu.be/unbeLMd5vQY?si=VJSdx57QG-oX-iAz

https://youtu.be/cBoD_zRfz_4?si=OBSdRx6vkHLE2hkg

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 1 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Which show?? Are you talking about Beyhadh 2? I don't remember a promo like this...

But these are all the pre-release promo of Beyhadh 2..

https://youtu.be/n9kuR3-sSUQ?si=vVRcwPs6-7zpjfB0

Pata nahin. smiley36

Anyways agar milega to batayenge. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Who needs horror movies when this exists?smiley3

I really feel bad for the models

Warning ; Don't watch this while eating / just don't watch it at all

https://youtu.be/beEIy8wpPxk?si=7Gg_QUAFPKy1rVts

https://youtu.be/unbeLMd5vQY?si=VJSdx57QG-oX-iAz