Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

More than tacky it’s risky IMO in terms of PR.  Why make such declarations when you have no idea what’s next or how it will work out.  Let others talk about it through your PR but don’t post it directly yourself.  

I found this tweet more interesting though.  She’s basically saying she doesn’t have solid backing in Bollywood, which is probably true.  But I wonder if she’ll elaborate on this in a sit down interview?  

https://x.com/parineetichopra/status/1779532850900963625?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA 

she needs a good PR. She does not network much.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bohut daer ki meherbaan aatay aatay.......... 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Parineeti should have moved out of YRF like Shraddha. YRF mein kiska bhala hua hai in the last decade ?? Vani's career also never took off. RS's major success came with other production houses just like Ayushmaan's. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

More than tacky it’s risky IMO in terms of PR.  Why make such declarations when you have no idea what’s next or how it will work out.  Let others talk about it through your PR but don’t post it directly yourself.  

I found this tweet more interesting though.  She’s basically saying she doesn’t have solid backing in Bollywood, which is probably true.  But I wonder if she’ll elaborate on this in a sit down interview?  

https://x.com/parineetichopra/status/1779532850900963625?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA 

She may gain audience sympathy

I still feel she is more talented than Alia. Alia seemed jealous of Parineeti at the beginning of her career

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

she needs a good PR. She does not network much.

She most definitely needs a good PR.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Well let’s not forget Parineeti was invited to KWK where both Dharma papa and Nostrila put Parineeti on a pedestal and even brought Mahesh Bhatt on to say “this is your competition Alia” lol…. Indirectly suggesting that this is who she needs to get out of her way. It was all a ploy to knock down Parineeti. The problem is they got to her head and made her lose confidence. Then the work snatching and knock down began. Even Nora has talked about actresses literally pulling other down. And then people wonder why Alia is not respected, and of course since then KJo doesn’t even look at Parineeti anymore 

Now that Pari has political backing I suppose she’s going to be more vocal. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

More streaming movies 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Well let’s not forget Parineeti was invited to KWK where both Dharma papa and Nostrila put Parineeti on a pedestal and even brought Mahesh Bhatt on to say “this is your competition Alia” lol…. Indirectly suggesting that this is who she needs to get out of her way. It was all a ploy to knock down Parineeti. The problem is they got to her head and made her lose confience. Then the work snatching and knock down began. Even Nora has talked about actresses literally pulling other down. And then people wonder why Alia is not respected, and of course since then KJo doesn’t even look at Parineeti  

Now that Pari has political backing I suppose she’s going to be more vocal. 

I don't understand why Parineeti wanted to be in KJO group so much? Shraddha kept a distance from them.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Parineeti for turning down Piku...lol Pari turn down a lot of great offers like UP and it went to alia. If you don't have great sense of great scripts than it's your fault, you can't blame others for turning down movies that went to other actresses. She turned down other movies starring older actors that became blockbuster hit and said she turned down those because her role was small. She turned down ayushmann's movies because I guess he is not a big star for her lol until she started flopping and did a movie with him. 

She wants to work in a big production house with big directors and that's the horrible case of a lot of actresses that are not willing to work with small budget movies or not a star actor. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok, but why? smiley36What new jhanda will she plant this time?smiley36