Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

He said in hospital during signing his legal marriage in resister chaar jindagiya barbad. 

This I didn't get. How 4 lives are affected by his & abhira's marriage??? Abhira ki I can understand, his also I get it, how ruhi's life got affected( did he think ruhi will feel bad that he got married than the fact that she herself is married) & Rohit was nowhere in the picture. 

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Shanth rahiye shanth rahiye..jaane do na usse...bechara armaan smiley18smiley19 

Kaahe ka bechara...

Uski bechargi aur lachargi dekh ke normal insaan ka BP badh jaata hai...

Ek chullu to iske liye bhi reserve karna chahiye alongside Goenka hagssmiley39 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

This I didn't get. How 4 lives are affected by his & abhira's marriage??? Abhira ki I can understand, his also I get it, how ruhi's life got affected( did he think ruhi will feel bad that he got married than the fact that she herself is married) & Rohit was nowhere in the picture. 

before that he pushed ruhi to rohit and asked rohit to keep ruhi happy. But why he said 4 jindagiya barbad is this. Its a foreshadowing done by him. Rohit went away  , ruhi didn't accept rohit shadi , abhira next ans himself for all this guilt Raja 🤣

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

Tbh at this point I am thinking what will be the jolt or trigger that will make him realise his supposed love for Ab because even my fav actor RP is not able to help me watch it ....I am trying to understand Ar character but if truly ship him as Abhimaan I want these tracks - Ar supporting Ab over Ru when her step cousins sisters are revealed and fighting for her even like leaving Poddar House for her and Ab memory loss track when Ar will woo her ... I mean from his supposed love to Ruhi to real love for Ab these things should come - Him getting over Ruhi , not loving anyone of them and then falling for Ab but tbh ab kuch zyada hi ho raha hai ...  I mean I get Ki Ru ka bichadna , Ak death and Ro supposed death will make anyone stop Falling in love / romantic feelings for sometime as emotional state will not be okay or story ke liye Ru ko delusion aur Ab ko ignorant rakhna zaruri hai to unhe kuch mat batao lekin yaar hame to batao Ar ki Mann ki jugalbandi...vo bhi nahi ..hadd hai

Sach sach batana

Ye S2 wale Naira ke brain surgery ke baad wala jo memory loss hua, post pregnancy and child loss se chepa hai nasmiley36

Waise wo trauma ke wajah se hua tha, yahan kya reason hoga??

Originally posted by: Anu234

So true ar himself has no value in that house so what value will his wife get upar se abhira is not  from big khandan like how dadisa wants. But I think infuture dadisa will start liking abhira more than even ar. Especially may be after this blackmail wala issue.

I agree to this. For some reason I feel that Kaveri is very fond of Abhira, somewhere she relates to her, which I don't see with her family members.

Infact, in S2 Naira and Suhasini also did not have such a cordial relationship like I am anticipating for them. They will be like good friends, is where I see this going. 

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

Sach sach batana

Ye S2 wale Naira ke brain surgery ke baad wala jo memory loss hua, post pregnancy and child loss se chepa hai nasmiley36

Waise wo trauma ke wajah se hua tha, yahan kya reason hoga??

100% sach ...matlab isme Ar ki tadap milegi I want to see that and the fact that RP can nail these tracks 

Reason - Accumulated grief of Stalking, Yuvraaj murdering random person , Ak murder , marriage , Again Yuvraaj fiasco , if BTS true then again kidnapping fiasco , bullying and blaming by Family members , Ak Goenka reveal leading to identity crisis , and lastly feeling like making fool out of herself after Ar-Ru reveal

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Kaahe ka bechara...

Uski bechargi aur lachargi dekh ke normal insaan ka BP badh jaata hai...

Ek chullu to iske liye bhi reserve karna chahiye alongside Goenka hagssmiley39 

Sab ke liye reserve karlo except for ab, Krish ,manisha 😁

Trying to enjoy Ab-Ar but Ruhi ki freeloading presence sab kuch mood kharab hi kar deti hai smiley23