Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Honestly, the plan of this movie was published before the Maldives had been declared 'no-friends-anymore' by the Indian and Maledives governments...

Okay, India will have another 5 years of the already known 10-years-government... what sense exactly does this movie make???

Will there be interest on - probably - Eid 2026?

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Clochette

Honestly, the plan of this movie was published before the Maldives had been declared 'no-friends-anymore' by the Indian and Maledives governments...

Okay, India will have another 5 years of the already known 10-years-government... what sense exactly does this movie make???

Will there be interest on - probably - Eid 2026?

im not sure what u mean ? They just don’t want to rush the subject and might even have to change the location meaning not use Maldives country in the  movie but everything else the same and just change the country due to controversy is what is being said. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

he’s also in talks w Arbaaz another Dabangg 

he can talk who cares as long as these movie priority. Then he wants todo dabanng or whatever that’s on him he’s not some child.

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

im not sure what u mean ? They just don’t want to rush the subject and might even have to change the location meaning not use Maldives country in the  movie but everything else the same and just change the country due to controversy is what is being said. 

Jess, I always only read the titles, so I don't know the details written in the articles.

Basically, I think like you...let him do the movies he wants to do... we will get to know which ones it will be smiley1

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

The bull is happening with the bull! 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: a day ago

Is it only me who is more excited for Vishnu than ARM , The Bull more than Sikandar ? . Anyways just can't wait for both the projects ...looks totally dhasu ones for SKsmiley42smiley41smiley40