Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Can I just also say Brownie points for the make up artist to point this out publicly ! smiley32 Else it’d have been ignored completely public moves on too quickly these days. It must be risky for him/her yet called a powerful man out for such petty act/comments. Kudos to that and more power to him/her. smiley20

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Can I just also say Brownie points for the make up artist to point this out publicly ! smiley32 Else it’d have been ignored completely public moves on too quickly these days. It must be risky for him/her yet called a powerful man out for such petty act/comments. Kudos to that and more power to him/her. smiley20

Her name is zeba Hassan from Hyderabad just in case if you are wondering 🙂

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

As she is Ram's make up artist, I don't think that it had been risky in any way...in the contrary. Leaving the event will may have coincided with Ram and his wife leaving, too (otherwise it would be strange).

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Is that actress Lakshmi from the song Dil kya kare jab kisiko kisise pyaar ho jaaye?

Yes.

hasini009 thumbnail

SRK fans itna bhayankar pyar baras rahe hain ki Zeba had to disable her instagram comments section.

Clochette thumbnail

She can refresh it after some time smiley16

It one takes it upon oneself to call out SRK for the blunder he did one also has to expect unkind reactions from fans, I think.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If Srk did blunder and a person calls it out then why should that person expect unkind reactions? 

Calling spade a spade shouldn't invoke anyone's warth.

Clochette thumbnail

"shouldn't" is the key word...unfortunately fans can be very irrational (I wonder that Ram Charan's make-up artist wouldn't know that...)

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good on the makeup artist. Wish more people call it out, will atleast make more people aware that such trashy 'jokes' are not acceptable. 

No open letter from the progressives in the industry? Coz it's SRK who did it? 

Joke is on the pankhas who think their favorite celeb (not just SRK but 90% of them) is better than the rest. 

Progressiveness, inclusivity, awareness, "be kind" etc are just buzz words for them to gain clout. 

Warna they are as insensitive as the rest of the common crowd. Probably even more thanks to the privileged bubble they live in. 

Ab kuch log apna sara khali time inn sabka personal lawyer wala role play karne ke liye dedicate karte hain, toh kya hi keh sakte hainsmiley36

Originally posted by: Autumnn

If Srk did blunder and a person calls it out then why should that person expect unkind reactions? 

Calling spade a spade shouldn't invoke anyone's warth.

In an ideal world .......they shouldn't ....but do we live in an ideal world....nah far from it.....In an ideal world that girl should be applauded for calling out the bad behaviour of one of the most powerful person of the industry she works in........

In an ideal world ....Alia shouldn't have been mocked and ridiculed for just posting a cute heart from her child.....right....but she was....

The world we live in ...is full of blind hatred......and no fandom is without it.....I have seen some of the worst behaviour from Deepika, Ranveer, Ranbir, SRK, Salman fandoms on twitter.....so it is what it is....