Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: chabalas

I think this is the problem when people around you praise everything you do instead of giving proper feedback then how will he learn ? "Chillana kiss angle" se very good acting kehlata hai ?

He forgot the actual name of the guy playing "Pawan" smiley37

Even in corporate world , feedback is given every now and then for the top notch employee to work and progress in their career !! Feedback is important and needs to be given on time for the person to improve.

They were on camera lol. Also, about the "chillana" ask the writers.

Yup, they seem to just be colleagues or calling each others by their character names, offscreen.

I don't know about feedback, we don't know if they're getting it when they're not being interviewed.

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Oh and by the way:

Screenshot_20240304_212838.jpg

Historians of this PA Forum, this is the reply I got from this user under the video I posted. If you want, you can go to the video and search for a looooong a$$ comment and read the whole reply and then reply to the user. But, it was rather a stupid reply justifying Eku's show. If I didn't know better I'd think Eku herself replied to me!! 🤣🤣🤣

chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

I don't think he meant it that way, it's more like, he did ISA for his thirst of acting, and for Katha Ankahee he went for a role where it's going to be a more real life show thus choosing Sony Chnnel for his next project. About PH, he grew up watching Balaji shows and did audition there. And about not giving importanceto his script or role, it was more like, "jo bhi hai mein karlunga" types, "kuch na kuch seekhonga". He's more of an acting student from what I've seen in his interview and with every show, he tries his best, unfortunately here, I can't see that, but he's trying to get there, however proper guidance is also required but I can't see him getting it with PA.

ISA he accepted because he was desperately looking for work. During KA also , he was looking for a project and Sony and Sphere Origins came up in the radar. He dint think how Viaan will be received or how story will proceed !! He mentioned, he doesn't plan or think deeply !!

Balaji is definitely big brand, has always been. But you need to look at the quality of their shows as well .Take PA, too much of saas bahu bgm, everything so dramatic, OTT shouting and dialogues, no one cares about the dialect, acting, expressions, body language of actors and most importantly no one bothers about the story !! This is true for most of the Balaji recent shows. 

@bold - That's where an actor need to understand his capabilities and take roles. Not every actor can perform every role !!

He did well in KA but PA is definitely a downfall !! 

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh ok 👍 I just started watching thus prachand ashok but I don't follow regularly 

chabalas thumbnail

They were on camera lol. Also, about the "chillana" ask the writers.

Yup, they seem to just be colleagues or calling each others by their character names, offscreen.

I don't know about feedback, we don't know if they're getting it when they're not being interviewed.

Writers don't write about chillana ! It's with director and actor :) I mentioned particularly because the actor playing Devi's father specifically took the mike and praised Adnan being very good actor when he wasn't even asked !!

Feedback milne ke baad bhi ye haal hai tho then smiley23

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh and by the way:

Historians of this PA Forum, this is the reply I got from this user under the video I posted. If you want, you can go to the video and search for a looooong a$$ comment and read the whole reply and then reply to the user. But, it was rather a stupid reply justifying Eku's show. If I didn't know better I'd think Eku herself replied to me!! 🤣🤣🤣

This dumbo doesn't even know it's not Kaurwaki but Karuwaki. So ignore her or him. 😂🤣Inhe reply karna matlab deewar pe mattha marna 🤣 Love declaration bhi to dia hai Devi ke liye, wo nahi dikhega kyunki selective eyesight hai 🤣😂

Real name to sirf Durdhara ka hai to phir use sideline karke nandini ko kyu glorify kia tha 🤣

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 2 months ago
chabalas thumbnail

Oh and by the way:

May be someone from Balaji with their fake id smiley37

Yashikha16 thumbnail

ISA he accepted because he was desperately looking for work. During KA also , he was looking for a project and Sony and Sphere Origins came up in the radar. He dint think how Viaan will be received or how story will proceed !! He mentioned, he doesn't plan or think deeply !!

Balaji is definitely big brand, has always been. But you need to look at the quality of their shows as well .Take PA, too much of saas bahu bgm, everything so dramatic, OTT shouting and dialogues, no one cares about the dialect, acting, expressions, body language of actors and most importantly no one bothers about the story !! This is true for most of the Balaji recent shows. 

@bold - That's where an actor need to understand his capabilities and take roles. Not every actor can perform every role !!

He did well in KA but PA is definitely a downfall !! 

I, now more than anything, want to have a look at his birthchart and try and decipher the why it's like this for him. Anyone knows his time of birth? And was he born in India or back in Dubai? Like, seriously...

Yashikha16 thumbnail

May be someone from Balaji with their fake id smiley37

Must be Eku herself for all I care🤣smiley37smiley37

chabalas thumbnail

I, now more than anything, want to have a look at his birthchart and try and decipher the why it's like this for him. Anyone knows his time of birth? And was he born in India or back in Dubai? Like, seriously...

You are taking it too seriously smiley3 Let's just hope he will improve in coming days :)