Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Dont think, its possible. Looks like the misunderstanding is part of their life, especially because both of them are way too kind hearted and too honest Besides they love each other too much and dont want each other to hurt, so they end hiding things and thats what is known to Giriraj and others. So they end up falling for misunderstandings..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Hopefully Adi investigates further about Omi's friend/partner in the company, instead of just believing Omi/try to find more details from other sources. Otherwise, it looks like misunderstanding/ddp is loading soon..

(with Dadi entering the house, Giriraj/Anurag's next target is Adi/Kavya separation, its unavoidable)

Kavyaofficial1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the written updates and being regular on this forum

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes eventhough he is unable to forgive Omi, he has come to know that a 2nd person is involved. I want Adi on his own investigate on his own without informing Kavya n reach to the culprit who is obviously Anurag. From there how gets details n has Anurag booked will be very interesting to see 

CherryKavya thumbnail

Here I agree with you. Wud like to see them in against role as too much of sweet sweet becomes diabetic issue. To add some extra spice I want to see whether differences will occur when Kavya comes to know of Adi hiding Omi's involvement n now Giriraj is arrested how Adi reacts to it with Kavya. Coz both play very well in against roles 

CherryKavya thumbnail

I agree this episode brought the best talent of all actors. Omi's crying n pleading with Adi was very touching. Adi n Kavya's fighting sequence was another level. Giriraj's tashan with Kavya n how she stood boldly upto him. Q

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, there should be some incident/indication of Omi trying to hide something/lied to him. Otherwise dont think, Adi will investigate further, may be Kavya will find the complete truth later.

May be the importance of this sequence was only for creating misunderstanding between Adi and Kavya later..

Or there is something more than what has been shown until now and may be Dadi also involved in Navya's case, and that could be the reason for so much drama until now and to bring her to Pradhan house..

rakeshopg thumbnail

With no hopes from Omi and Adi being misguided by Omi already and Dadi entering the scene (may be she was also involved), looks like the complete truth about Navya's case will only be found by Kavya. 

Besides, she may also find out that Adi brought the files home and they are burnt. He took photos of the confidential papers without her knowledge and finally tried to hide Omi's involvement from her and believe that Adi tried to save Omi and the misunderstanding/ddp/separation starts..

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryKavya

Here I agree with you. Wud like to see them in against role as too much of sweet sweet becomes diabetic issue. To add some extra spice I want to see whether differences will occur when Kavya comes to know of Adi hiding Omi's involvement n now Giriraj is arrested how Adi reacts to it with Kavya. Coz both play very well in against roles 

I want them to be against each other. Maza aayega.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Dont think, it will be much use when they are against each other. They may serve us their acting skills and may be good to watch them, but it will not do anything good for the story/show's point of view. It will only serve some emotional drama and all the villains will enjoy that..

It would be better to see them sharing all the details and use all the resources/skills and fight against all the villains together intelligently, so that the story moves on to next stage. May be move on to their professional journey and challenges there and how they work together to help the common man..

(it was so refreshing to see them fighting for Kavya's fake murder case, save Asha's life..etc.)

They together are a force and what is use of being so strong and keep falling for same trap by villains every time, just to show how much they care each other, to prove what and to whom?