Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

initial 1 week will be boring .n silly . but after 7 days grounds will be set..  

I watched episode no 3 it is good ...

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Episode no 4 also watched but Shivani bua character looked a way older there other than that every thing was good..😀😀

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Episode no 4 also watched but Shivani bua character looked a way older there other than that every thing was good..😀😀

There are 2 characters which was merged in shivani 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

There are 2 characters which was merged in shivani 

Oh .... one lady looked really old for Shivani , another one... really confused a bit smiley37ML's home has too many people ....esp ladies 

Villagers really look a bit too 😳 scary smiley37 to me...The FL looks like a " resa gula" ....so cute and bubbly no wonder villian fell for her smiley42

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh .... one lady looked really old for Shivani , another one... really confused a bit smiley37ML's home has too many people ....esp ladies 

Villagers really look a bit too 😳 scary smiley37 to me...The FL looks like a " resa gula" ....so cute and bubbly no wonder villian fell for her smiley42

they are all older .. that’s why it showed why they were so conservative…and ML’s family is not rich .. they have only 2 people who are working one is an IPs officer .. other is in service but paid well  .. badhshah ( samrat ) .. others are surviving on pensions n living in the family home ..  so it explains their thriftiness .. one elder sister is working too ( one version of shivani ) 

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hilarious how this thread about the OG KD has more pages than any thread of the current S2 smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Hilarious how this thread about the OG KD has more pages than any thread of the current S2 smiley37

We should ask IF to create a forum for kasme vaade .. now that it’s coming on tv 

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

We should ask IF to create a forum for kasme vaade .. now that it’s coming on tv 

I like it ... 👌 watching it regularly than tution master alias Husband IB and Savi and Pendulum boy and another bechari orphan smiley37smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Original is always better ...

Ghum I copied Original , distorted it for profit..

Then no of copies coming out with Bhabi, bhayas, Jeths an Devars many tangled in " Lust"smiley37

Ghum 2 more advanced Ex GF pack the bag , shift to the man who ditched her , with his families blessing 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 

Yeh Sundar Nazariya kaha milegi smiley42... who knows they might come up with" lesbian love " or " 3 s***me"...smiley2... 

Entertainment at enormous level..explosion of TRP

Aadi04 thumbnail

I like it ... 👌 watching it regularly than tution master alias Husband IB and Savi and Pendulum boy and another bechari orphan smiley37smiley37

Nutty will you request IF to create forum for kasme vaade
Ab Toh star plus me air ho raha hai