Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by Hope_Life

oh, i hated him so much for that, how dare he even touch her and at the top to kill her. I so wanted to smack him left and right for that.

U both are sadisticsmiley1

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is not funny!

“Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face, and I’m ready for war.”

He stood there, under the sun ...

Whenever I said bad

it means nothing

Whenever I did a bad

It means nothing

in this LOVE

There is no meaning of right or wrong

The only thing that matters the most

That I always, always...

That I always Love you...

Main tum se Hamesha Hamesha

Khushi!
khushiii!

Moving back and forward, his eyes were looking for her, and he paused, calling her name; a smile perked over his lips; yes, he found her.

Khushi!!  

He made his way to her; Rabba Ve mingled with his voice when he carefully gathered her in his arms.

"Khushi, Khushi! Sab theek hai. 

Khushi, everything is fine. Saying that, he brought her to the level of the cliff; the temple was in the background, chanting like praying silently.

He kept patting her cheek with his palm in trying to revive her when suddenly silence prevailed in his soul with a sinking heart ...When her hand limps ...lifelessly, gives him the first sign of fear that something was wrong...she was not able to create the same rhythm, which always makes havoc in each other's proximity...she was not picking up the beat, and his heart was sinking with it.

Guest house flashback & Nainital flashback glide in to remind him how she's always held on to him even while unconscious, and now her hand is motionless.

ImageImage

Khushi... Khushi, don't worry, sab theek hai, everything is OK

He shook her gently... main bhi theek hoon[ I'm fine too]... we're safe now, Khushi. Now he looks at her keenly, being worried sick. Arnav's fear of losing his soul, his Khushi on the day of Heer Ranjha, on the day of her suicide attempt, brings total devastation to his face.

Khushi, tum kuch bolti kyon nahin [ why aren't you talking]... Khushi, say something, dammit! " His voice was thickening and hoarsing, being scared for the worst.

The first indication..."humari Dhakanain ek ho jati hain...[our heartbeats become one]...and that brings a layer of deep fear, and he scolds her a bit by shaking her face..."Talk to me, dammit." then, an underlined fear brings this urgency for him to see her lively instantly while telling her being loud a bit, a bit annoyed," Khushi, Khushi!  This is not funny,"...but nothing in return brought more fear to his side...

will be back 

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 6 months ago

RESTING

for

this

182923991_312338963789522_7837310641644307674_n.jpg

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Posted: 4 months ago

Come here my lady

400270965_881120663691576_6907473941479797817_n.jpg

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Posted: 2 months ago

I hope we get some light on this post which you left half way there.

Just teasing you my friend.

zz.jpg

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

I came after so long and so wanted to read this. Please come here now..

REST