Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

This 'journalist' just read out comments saying Alia bought the award.. confirmed anywhere that she really did?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

I m more suprised at Shabana Azmi winning supporting actor for RARPK..she was the weakest link.

Anjali Anand should've been nominated instead of her

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Are awards still taken seriously?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Vikrant not getting front row even though he won award Orry sitting there instead is disgraceful https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3HiN_oI1hN/?igsh=eDlobTNrcGR1MHIz

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Sorry Priya, just gonna use your post to post something not completely related to your topic. But as it is about Alia. Thanks.

Famous journalist won't write about this.

So let me bring some real journalism.

Someone  in the crowd, lost a slipper on the side pavement. Alia picked it up herself and returned it. 

So U know what, I grant her the freedom to go purchase herself more awards even, because the good things don't get rewarded. So one way or another let her be. 

Screenshot_20240210_200912_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240210_201056_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240210_200919_TikTok.jpg

Well atleast she won't be called a shoe stealer aswell as being called boyfriend stealer all the time. 

Edited by carisma2 - 3 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: carisma2

Someone  in the crowd, lost a slipper on the side pavement. Alia picked it up herself and returned it. 

So U know what, I grant her the freedom to go purchase herself more awards even, because the good things don't get rewarded. So one way or another let her be. 

that's nice of her but doesn't justify buying awards

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: carisma2

Sorry Priya, just gonna use your post to post something not completely related to your topic. But as it is about Alia. Thanks.

Screenshot_20240210_200912_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240210_201056_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240210_200919_TikTok.jpg

Well atleast she won't be called a shoe stealer aswell as being called boyfriend stealer all the time. 

This actually went viral at the time, so much so that people started questioning if the whole thing was a set up.  

You know what didn’t go viral?  Kiara noticing a lens cover and handing it over to the paparazzo.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrPhLIbopGS/?igsh=MWo2cDJlMXA5NWg4eA==

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Filmfare went too far this time. Alia award toh kya nomination bhi deserve nahi karti for her below average screechy nose flaring abysmal performance. 😳

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This actually went viral at the time, so much so that people started questioning if the whole thing was a set up.  

You know what didn’t go viral?  Kiara noticing a lens cover and handing it over to the paparazzo.  

But u gotta admit Alia's slipper rescue is more epic than the lens cover.  smiley9

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Kiaraaaa looks so damn beautiful and stunning 😍 gosh smiley27

Kiara should have won for SPKK. She acted so well in it.