Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

sam i want gif siggy. 

purane wala? 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: rac1

sorry late ho Gaya . 

Rey keeps telling aradhana that jay is not good and u don't know him. aradhana is working in the office and then gets her own cabin and she thinks that Rey is doing favour only for her and tells at him but then she finds out he had done for everyone. 

both Rey and aradhana go to a conference and jay starts getting jealous abt them . then there is riots going on and aradhana goes to cover it and then she see a girl struck in the car and it turns out to be jay friend.

then Rey and radhi go the hotel to help Vikram abt his marriage. then the brother of jay records them and shows it to his mom. and they say they will use it at the correct time. Rey and aradhana starts arguing in front of pooja and Vikram. both of them go from there and Rey and aradhana don't notice them as they r continuing arguing.

jay and the bani seems them together and thinks why did she lie to me that she is going to meet pooja . and he starts drinking and gets drunk . she takes jay home and jay keeps getting angry on aradhana. and says why I want Rey after what all he did to you . then aradhana comes home and doesn't see jay and finds out that he is with Bani . 

this is just a jist and what I remember.  the precap is aradhana says she is going to honeymoon and Rey saying u can't .

But Vik ne kya kiya? Why is there a problem between Vikja? 

rac1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

But Vik ne kya kiya? Why is there a problem between Vikja? 

he says he fell in love with another person . not sure what is going on .I feel he is lying. 

rac1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Kya pata Jay hi bed ko fire laga desmiley36 That would be epic as he is seeing films nowadays

see I told remember it will be reverse.  instead of Rey it would be jay.🤣🤣

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I want one gif from epi one test your choice.. black hoodie😍

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Can u pls create CC #7 thread?

Or shall I create?

EmeraldStar thumbnail

sorry late ho Gaya . 

Rey keeps telling aradhana that jay is not good and u don't know him. aradhana is working in the office and then gets her own cabin and she thinks that Rey is doing favour only for her and tells at him but then she finds out he had done for everyone. 

both Rey and aradhana go to a conference and jay starts getting jealous abt them . then there is riots going on and aradhana goes to cover it and then she see a girl struck in the car and it turns out to be jay friend.

then Rey and radhi go the hotel to help Vikram abt his marriage. then the brother of jay records them and shows it to his mom. and they say they will use it at the correct time. Rey and aradhana starts arguing in front of pooja and Vikram. both of them go from there and Rey and aradhana don't notice them as they r continuing arguing.

jay and the bani seems them together and thinks why did she lie to me that she is going to meet pooja . and he starts drinking and gets drunk . she takes jay home and jay keeps getting angry on aradhana. and says why I want Rey after what all he did to you . then aradhana comes home and doesn't see jay and finds out that he is with Bani . 

this is just a jist and what I remember.  the precap is aradhana says she is going to honeymoon and Rey saying u can't .

Thanks for the update Rac♥️

Story not even changed a bitsmiley36

Yeh Vikram ko kya hua?

EmeraldStar thumbnail

see I told remember it will be reverse.  instead of Rey it would be jay.🤣🤣

Jo bhi ho bas hume 🔥 chahiyesmiley36

rac1 thumbnail

Jo bhi ho bas hume 🔥 chahiyesmiley36

Haan humein koi matlab Nahi kaun kare . 

rac1 thumbnail

Thanks for the update Rac♥️

Story not even changed a bitsmiley36

Yeh Vikram ko kya hua?

not sure he is telling he fell out of love .