when does that come ? Like even an audio version ? Can I listen to it somewhereOriginally posted by: ECD334PDY7MGWCE2
I thought they'll release chal ve vatna, but this is also nice
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
when does that come ? Like even an audio version ? Can I listen to it somewhereOriginally posted by: ECD334PDY7MGWCE2
I thought they'll release chal ve vatna, but this is also nice
I can’t wait for Dec 22 🙏this song and picturisation ❤️
biased opinion. Anways song is boring 😴 I don’t like Kapoor lad but the movies music in animal is way better the songs on loop. These songs won’t be memorable.Originally posted by: 3KFX6ZBPVZBYEPZF
How come ppl are okay with SRK and Tapsee pairing ?? Akshay and Salman have been torn apart for romancing young actresses.
I like the song!
Very nice!!!!!
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I didn’t want to see SRK & Tapsee romantic song so I’m scared to even open the video 😭
You can watch it.....nothing cringe or intense...just hand holding and kissing the forehead....that is about it..
....but SRK is looking so good...
Lovely song!... Tune sounds fresh thankfully. Overall, song is so soothing to listen🌸.
May I know which border they are crossing in this song? I have not went to London/UK so I have no clue I mean my geography knowledge is poor too to have any idea to know which countries you need to cross to reach London/UK.
My brother recently travelled to UK shortly(of course from there he went to US too shortly) but i never cared to ask him.
Then he should act like one na?Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
But he’s an old man so why do you want him to hide it 😳😭😭
Lovely song!... Tune sounds fresh thankfully. Overall, song is so soothing to listen🌸.
May I know which border they are crossing in this song? I have not went to London/UK so I have no clue I mean my geography knowledge is poor too to have any idea to know which countries you need to cross to reach London/UK.
My brother recently travelled to UK shortly(of course from there he went to US too shortly) but i never cared to ask him.
Oh I just came across this article when I just searched in google about Dhunki.Based on the trailer all these days I thought Srk character immigrates to London but seems like it's not London, it's Canada .
Taapsee was miscast. SRK should have cast one of his classic heroines. Or even one of the 90s comeback heroines like Manisha or Mahima.
Yeah he’s looks way too old for her.Originally posted by: UML6VH5SAPSURYQG
Taapsee was miscast. SRK should have cast one of his classic heroines. Or even one of the 90s comeback heroines like Manisha or Mahima.
https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
https://x.com/addatoday/status/2074139294869098991?s=46
22