Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Completely agree himanshi is good at starting nd shouting, that’s why uspe role sirf shouting waale sahi lagte hai nd arrogance waale, but it’s her debut show kya pata with time she also becomes good in acting, but isme makers bhi responsible hai makers ne role hi shouting nd staring waala diya hai but even in other scenes like romance ya showing emotions like hurt or sad she’s ok not so good

I agree when it comes to romance , she is not that good, but in emotional and sad scenes she is doing good job. 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sahiba is with Angad for the exact same reason she could never detach herself from Seerat. Angad has never cared about her likes, dislikes, emotional well being anyways, trust toh bahut dur ki baat hai.

Angad and Seerat both love Sahiba equal amounts, just one wants her to stay alive.

Also idk why people want Sahiba to say anything to Seerat, Angad himself said he hid things because he did not want them to fight. If he choses to defend getting shirt and bedroom changed, who can do what.

Anytime she said a word he was front and center defending his Seerat jis niyat anyways. Sahiba knew her sister should work and be independent but Angad couldn't tolerate that his Seerat might have to work outside and travel by buses so got her to his home.

Anyways, hope the precap is a good predictor of episode and we don't have to see Angad Sahiba interactions because the writing, direction and acting sucks. Veerat look cringe too but a welcome distraction.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Isnt VJ the more experienced actor?! whats up with him now. himanshi toh newbie hai. no one ever disputed that VJ had better acting chops. himanshi is improving everyday in her performance though

Isnt Angad supposed to show some softness towards Sahiba if he loves her. even if we assume that angad is right to blame Sahiba and cannot fully forgive and forget yet- if he really loves her like he claims then he should be soft . we have seen how soft he has been to Seerat before. so why is he looking like a zombie in all the recent sahan scenes. why is there absolutely no romance, no passion, no longing, no love seen anymore?!

this is the same guy who performed brilliantly those hospital scenes when Sahiba was presumed dead. he used to show how mesmerized he was by Sahibas voice and was drawn to the puja room even when he hated her. even in the date scenes before Gary death he did well. whats the matter now?! why is maintaining so much distance to tie a necklace, wont maintain eye contact, and  why is he looking stone faced when someone is confessing that she wants to be committed to him forever?!

iss seh accha gussa hi dikhata. kuch toh emotion hota. this blank look is so annoying. na hi usko monologues milte hai to understand what he is thinking.

The only reason to watch this show was Sahan chemistry and lollipop scenes . voh bhi swaha ho raha hai. i am waiting for some awesome angst and romance filled scene like the hospital scenes...but we get thenga

Edited by Pinecone - 6 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i dunno if Veer Keerat will be any better. honestly as audience I dont care about either of them. they have been so inconsequential to the story and now also its looking forced. why ghusao their angle now in the midst of Sunny sood and diamond mystery

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

but vahaan bhi romance is being forced between a toxic guy and the professor student angle is cringe max. iss show mein toh bass sasta crime thriller with incestuous triangle chalta hai

I agree, hence I could never be on board with Mohors story. Though I love Bhavika, she is so pretty and a great dancer.

Why can't they remake stories like Kuch toh log kahenge if they want to show age gap relationships. Dkp once upon a time used to make such shows, now they are also making sasta Ghum.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i dunno if Veer Keerat will be any better. honestly as audience I dont care about either of them. they have been so inconsequential to the story and now also its looking forced. why ghusao their angle now in the midst of Sunny sood and diamond mystery

I know. They are like filler for me. But good if they get screenspace instead of Angad and saunf. Cringe but less infuriating. Very dramatic for no reason though. Man I thought Gc ruined Kunal Boni for no reason but I take back my complaints with Gc when Tmd writers exist. 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Episode aired . It’s double role VJ without pug. He has a cap and it’s negative character. This is damn interesting. Only precap is worth watching. Sahiba is shocked after meeting sunny Sood. Angad sirf 2 min ke

Liye tha with puppy face due to loss of diamond . VJ is looking damn hot in jacket and cap . 

Pinecone thumbnail

havent watched kuch toh log kahenge. that was DKP or Cockcrow?

Pinecone thumbnail

chalo finally some progress! 

hopefully he will do well in this double role instead of zombie Angad mode. I know he can enact villain role very well. I saw bits and pieces of his other show where he was out and out negative -mose chhal.

Please give pura update na.

Edited by Pinecone - 6 months ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Ha better not talking about her acting 😏 especially her dialogue delivery 😂writer made 50percent Sahiba Look like vamp then Himanshi did 50 percent . She’s only good in staring & shouting 

😂😂😂 she would have made a good seerat 😂😂 her acting and dialog delivery suits the vamp role  better 😂😂 that dance she did was so bad 😂😂😂 

Edited by Radhika_r - 6 months ago