Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

Whenever I see words JIO and celebs together I skip things so fast. Like I get the economics but I’m tired for ambanis monopolising everything and celebs flocking together for them. I do realise I’m on this thread somehow but had to let this out , cause am I the only one thinking this way ?

If this was any other mall opening in India there would be no such event, no celebs would attend it, but becuase its the ambanis they made a mall opening into a fashion show smiley36 stars will do whatever the ambanis tell them to do, its not just the money they have, they seem to have alot of power and influence 

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

If this was any other mall opening in India there would be no such event, no celebs would attend it, but becuase its the ambanis they made a mall opening into a fashion show smiley36 stars will do whatever the ambanis tell them to do, its not just the money they have, they seem to have alot of power and influence 

I get that, hence why I said I understand the economics but Ambanies are everywhere shoving themselves in every industry, it is annoying as a consumer. Bolly Celebs ass licking them doesn’t help either. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nobody wants to see Aish in tent pole dress ..tbh good riddance Aish skipped it!!smiley36 idk why she never opts for a gown or a sari in an Ambani event..it’s been ages since we saw Aish in a sari..sari is one outfit, whether she is overweight or underweight..she would look like a queen in it..!

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Orry's pic with Deepika is nice

but he posed weirdly with Diana

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Purple5

Alia looking better than dp 

Strange 

That’s always the case lol

And that’s why DP PR screams of copy copy copy smiley36smiley39

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alia looked the bestsmiley27

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Who is this lady

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Alia looked the bestsmiley27

I like how she goes for minimalistic looks but on point most of the time with it  - clearly shows she has got no insecurities with her looks, that confidence also enhances the look

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

My lovelies ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

IMG_9741.jpegIMG_9742.jpegIMG_9745.jpegImage