Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Ok will be back after lunch...
I'm back...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Ok will be back after lunch...
I'm back...
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
If he stopped breathing how will Neivika ship reach its destination😆
Pahuch jayega, Neil waise bhi Bhoot hai
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
True that, I didn't get his intention even. Karna Kya chahta tha? To make her smile? That's silly. Plus he made her awkward by asking about Kartik. I felt he purposely reminded her how she had hugged him last night. That was awkward, she couldn't even meet eyes to him & he wanted to see her expressions 🤪 Kyun Bhai? 😆
Yeah i felt creeped out by that scene...
Vese ye Neil kuch kaam karta bhi hai ya Kartik ki tarah free hai. Kabhi kaam pe dikhta hi nai or agar mushkil se dikh bhi jay to sirf tab jab Yuvi vaha hoti hai 😆
Itni jaldhi Khana ho geya? 😲
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Han that day I had too much work pressure so couldn't check IF in between. Wapas Aaya tho 97 notifications 😆
That was probably one of the best historic moments of this forum 🤣
Tabhi I didn't like yesterday's episode 😆
Don't forget Buzo😈
Vese ye Neil kuch kaam karta bhi hai ya Kartik ki tarah free hai. Kabhi kaam pe dikhta hi nai or agar mushkil se dikh bhi jay to sirf tab jab Yuvi vaha hoti hai 😆
His only job is to stalk Yuvika 🤣
Esa bhoot jo sirf ladies ko dikhta hai, only exception is Kartik 🤣
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90