Posted: 10 months ago

Manisha has been one the best contestant in terms of game content and being straight forward with her points but the moment bb thought she can be mor than a flirt they bashed her so much that she had to revert back to flirting as the only option I see her has someone who has lot of comedic potential other than the cringe flirting she is on point with her lines and she roasts people too especially the way she performed in the last nomination it was amazing but bb has made her think that her only one aspect of personality likable by people is the flirting side also at the same time I believe she is very emotional and optimistic she has never played the garibi sympathy struggle of women card she has seen and struggled a lot whatever little she has said so in my point of view she uses this cringe flirt and humour as a defence mechanism to coverup her vulnerability and the struggle and everything she is a genuine person and yeh Abhishek and Manisha koi Bhai behen toh lgte nhi h mujhe also I feel Manisha likes Abhishek but doesn't venture into that zone because uske side se nhi h isliye never even flirted with him jbki woh kisiko nhi chodti