Death of Mahamanga & Adham.

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Felt bad for Adham. My eyes were wet when mahamanga was concerned for Adham & finally saw him dead. 

But episodes just before mahamanga's death was more emotional and gripping. 

Personally, I feel the show got boring after their death. 

I have no words to praise the fabulous actress that she is. It felt so real. Mahamanga felt so real. 

Even though they were villians, still I felt bad when they were dying as if, they deserved better. 

Adham tried to kill jalal many times yet he was not that intelligent. Even people like sharifuddin took advantage of him, sometimes. 

His mother also explained the reason of his jealousy from jalal and somewhere, it was bit natural. Even when the last time he went to meet his mother, she told him not to harm jalal. She didn't want him to kill jalal. He was hurt that she still love jalal more than her own son. 

Mahamanga, what to say about her. She can kill unborn babies of her beloved son jalal but would never want anyone to kill jalal. 

Complicated character yet her love won, eventually and everybody was there, when she took her last breath. 

Needless to say, jalal and maham last scene was 💔

Both are amazing and natural actors. Because they actually felt it, that's why that episode came out like that. 

I would also like to add, I loved Resham too. I always enjoyed scenes of this family- Adham, Maham, Resham, javeda. 

Till end, even when she lost everything Resham stood with her. I loved that. He has done a lot of bad things on mahamanga's orders yet he was so loyal & devoted to her. Maham too loved and trusted Resham till end. ❤️