So true.
I doubt Wahaj will.
I can't believe Mawra hoccane did that horrible bwood movie🤢
Like why?
Waste of talents.
Bollywood is filled with star kids who can’t act 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So true.
I doubt Wahaj will.
I can't believe Mawra hoccane did that horrible bwood movie🤢
Like why?
Waste of talents.
Bollywood is filled with star kids who can’t act 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
PRE MARRIANGE MEERUB AND MURTASIM
I spy Murtasim sighing, she is ready to blow, murtu get the fire extinguisher
https://twitter.com/ShaantBandi/status/1642394415464611843?s=20
Pk actors working in bwood?
Thank Goodness 🥳
Don't know why Fawad tried it
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Ghum jaisa ho raha hein!
Pura drama living room and khet par khatam kar dete hein 🫠 no bedroom scenes no nothing!
Ghum toh sirf livingroom se suru aur livingroom par khatam hote haii.
ML in ghum is confused toh kya professional mein hai ISP officer or jobless set down in his livingroom whole day.
Yeahhhhhh I must have been mad to watch that
Yes of course I am mad
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
PRE MARRIANGE MEERUB AND MURTASIM
I spy Murtasim sighing, she is ready to blow, murtu get the fire extinguisher
https://twitter.com/ShaantBandi/status/1642394415464611843?s=20
What's with the brushing the hair at the back.... is that a tactic for the brain to stay upright and not travel south too fast 😆🤣
So true.
I doubt Wahaj will.
I can't believe Mawra hoccane did that horrible bwood movie🤢
Like why?
That movie that mawra hoccane did was nightmare 😳 but the title track of the movie was good.
Ghum toh sirf livingroom se suru aur livingroom par khatam hote haii.
ML in ghum is confused toh kya professional mein hai ISP officer or jobless set down in his livingroom whole day.
The title tells us the story na... but we still search for logic 🤣


Well little messy bed on murtasam side + there is a pillow in between so he was there sleeping right next to her 😂😂
That movie that mawra hoccane did was nightmare 😳 but the title track of the movie was good.
I've just seen clips on IG and thought it was a drama... movies are my no go area 😆